Magic

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

We are not cronies, but i value you, indeed if i write something you don't agree with you will hit me hard, and so you should!

Hi Powerion,

Your interest in fractals...thread below may interest:-

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45402

Hoodoo i don't all together link to Africa, however the first three leaders of Haiti did align to Sirius and Alnilam, you may have to wait to get analysis, my interest at the moment is working out the Land Runs in Oklahoma, that i will write about on mundane forum in the next few days.

In truth i study electional astrology, but have never been involved, monks are good as scribes, and i have no wish to use the tools of my creator, there are reasons for that, being born on 8/8/56 at 13:59pm in London, possible graph below on attachment:-

Attachments

• picture 145 50%.jpg
    picture 145 50%.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 20

Ixaee

Ixaee, why haven't you ever imagined winning the lottery then? I am not being nit pickey or rude, I am asking a serious question...

Hi Retinoid :smile:

No, I havent ever manifested a lottery win.... nor have I ever focused on creating that.

One of the changes in perspective I mentioned above is to realize that money is nothing more than a Tool. Ask yourself what it is that you would do/buy with that money, and create that instead. When you truly realize this, then you open yourself to accepting your creation in any way that it happens to come..

I didnt manifest a house given to me by focusing on money. I willed to create a home... down to the very last detail, I drew out exactly what I wanted... how the house smelled, what the neighborhood was like, who I would see everyday around me, how it felt, what the doors looked like, etc... absolutely everything. (Never think of how it will happen, just know that it will.)

And shortly after, I happened to be in a store (at just the right time) to meet an old man who had a house and land to offer me. He asked me if I would be willing to take over the house, with no money exchange, the only thing he asked of me was to manage the maintenance staff, report everything that was happening on the land and surroundings, etc..

Now, if I would have been so hung up on nothing but money, I would have BLOCKED this from coming to me. This was the Universe's way of getting me the exact house that I drew out, through a little old man who was just too tired to keep taking care of it himself! It was a family home of his, and he wanted to retire to another location.

And I took it over.. gratefully! :smile:

Manifesting money does happen, of course, but usually only when money could bring you your desired creation best....
(i.e. Ive created money many times when I had a bill due, or when I needed to buy food, etc... Ive also met others who gave me all the food they had in their house because they were going away for awhile, so the means to getting that could be anything but money.)

But money itself is never the goal.. only focus on the end.. the very thing that you want to create.

How we will achieve our end, we never know. But when you have not even a dust of doubt that you will achieve it, then seemingly out of thin air ------- it appears..

Last edited:

retinoid

Ixaee, I just created an affirmation list to say like 20 times a day and visualize. Mostly things like I will have good friends that are helpful to me and I will be helpful to my friends, I deserve good things, I will give good things out, etc...if nothing else it will make me more positive. So I have an opened mind :)

RaptInReverie

Blackempress,

I suggest studying psychology first. It would benefit you a dozen times more than wasting your money on magic books and “the secret” books. The real secret is this: we all practice the so-called Law of Attraction all the time. It’s just that most people are too psychologically ******* up to get it to work in their favor.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi RaptinReverie,

I see you come from Georgia, a lot of world dates are electional with Sirius and Alnilam, Rosicrucian principles...I.E. secret societies.

Most Christians don't follow being esoteric Christianity, link below very similiar to fraternities:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Christianity

I thought that the Georgia_Guidestones would interest, obviously put up by secret societies, it has many astronomical properties, but i will add a new one, being nine miles from Elberton, Georgia, so close enough for a fix.

Established on 22nd March 1980, midnight alignment was chosen, as Alnilam, Osiris star from Belt of Orion sets in the West along the horizon, very close to Vernal Equinox isn't it?

Link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Graph on link:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4754&mode=view

Last edited:

RaptInReverie

Hi Monk,

I appreciate the links. I live hours away from Elberton, so I've never thought about making a trip to see the Guidestones.

retinoid

Hi Monk,

I appreciate the links. I live hours away from Elberton, so I've never thought about making a trip to see the Guidestones.

But the law of attraction is something you should do...but also there needs to be a middle ground with it I think. I think having a positive attitude and trying to be a 'magnet' of positive energy will shuttle it throughout your life. But just really wanting something, expecting to get it, does not mean you will get it. I have a hard time believing it because how many times have you really thought you would get something, imagined what you would do when you would get there, and something totally different happened?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Retinoid,

I agree, there are so many questions about Sirius and Alnilam, i study the most ancient of astrology principles, be careful of above stars with parans:-

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10705808

I do have a web-site with others, but i am experiencing difficulty posting pictures at the moment, link below hasn't that problem:-

http://wintertriangle.org/?page_id=85

Please scroll down link below to "Mass murder and Suicide", second paragraph mentions Sirius, although these people aligned to near Equinoxes and Solstices and not to Sirius, we have a long way to go in this debate......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple

JUPITERASC

♥♥♥;384058 said:
If anyone do GOOD magic feel free to check what the hey is wrong with me?:love:
Middle English - magik = from Old French - magique = from Late Latin - magica = from Latin - magic = from Greek - magik = from feminine of magikos = of the Magi - magical = from magos - magician, magus :smile:

magic info from Farlex Trivia Dictionary. © 2011 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved: -

elicit - Comes from a Latin stem meaning "draw forth by magic or trickery."

glamour - First meant "magic, enchantment" or "art of contriving magic spells."
magic - Named for the magi, who were regarded as magicians:smile:

Last edited:

Blackempress

Blackempress,

I suggest studying psychology first. It would benefit you a dozen times more than wasting your money on magic books and “the secret” books. The real secret is this: we all practice the so-called Law of Attraction all the time. It’s just that most people are too psychologically ******* up to get it to work in their favor.

I already know enough psychology to get to the bottom of the stuff most pros can't even get to. I'm interested in being a vessel to the universal energy & using it to my advantage. (8th pluto :devil:)

One of the changes in perspective I mentioned above is to realize that money is nothing more than a Tool. Ask yourself what it is that you would do/buy with that money, and create that instead. When you truly realize this, then you open yourself to accepting your creation in any way that it happens to come..
How we will achieve our end, we never know. But when you have not even a dust of doubt that you will achieve it, then seemingly out of thin air ------- it appears..

This is real magic. Quite an insight for me!!!

Everyone:

Thanks so much for the info but I think I'm the only one :confused: I need step by step guidance. lol :innocent:

Last edited:

RaptInReverie

I already know enough psychology to get to the bottom of the stuff most pros can't even get to. I'm interested in being a vessel to the universal energy & using it to my advantage. (8th pluto :devil:)

Oh, really? Why do you wish to manipulate the universal energies to your advantage? Surely you have thoroughly analyzed your motives. :devil:

Chanii

Hi Blackempress,

I would start with energy healing, herbs, meditation, yoga, chakras, meridians and points in acupressure.

infinitenowhere

The present or NOW is the key. Is it not magical that life/nature/god is being made anew from moment to moment? Always being created. Opening the mind to a more meditative state via replacing old false identity belief systems of limitation (little me/mind) with facts. So the easiest way would be stop believing everything you know and replace what you know with nothing(Everything). Accepting that through mind you would be chasing endless cyclic balance of emotional circuses. Respect for how the seemingly unconnected aspects of our reality are very much connected(everything) along with the intent or will to become one with the divine source. To access this void of infinite love is to move from the realm of 5-sense based reality filled with limitations to the realm of limitless possibilities or Everything/Nothing. The energetic vibrational holographic aspect to our universal virtual reality makes it clear to me why Numerology and Astrology work like sciences. People are given names. They are born at a "time" when vibrational fields of planets(beings) are in a certain state. Everything is the same as you at the base level. Just remember everything you think or do has energy that gets sent to the universe in vibratory form since it is you. The intent and feeling(soul) or emotion(mind) energy involved with the action or thought is in the universe and the information regarding it is not lost, but broadcasted and returned as a Karmic reaction. What if those thoughts become positive or disappear altogether? The Magician in tarot is aware of the infinite, but manipulates reality via his knowledge(truth/light) that everything is one in the same. To have control of one's thoughts would be quite advantageous to someone practicing magic because scattered energy would prove less effective then infinite love and truth with pure intent. Of course there is always the route of getting the most out of mind. It's so limiting though to attempt self gain via magic. Many who practice magic via the mind tend to become slaves to the very same energies they sought to master. They end up having to use other entities (mediators) who can manipulate or they end up having to resort to ritualistic abuses or they join cults or orders/societies where they become even more limited by the compartmentalization. Mind/Man goes only so far before it self-destructs. Same thing with mind love. It has to become something better. Open your mind. It's absolutely worth it in every sense of the whole thing as mind has served its purpose up to this point, but now true love is back and it is way more powerful then any manifested distortion of that love. How do I know love is more powerful? When you get rid of the annoying interrupting mind chatter you are left with LOVE. When you get rid of the mind games you are left with harmonization in tune with creation/god/nature/life/love(NOW). Love is forever. Time is an illusion. Time is mind made. Love is Love. Choose wisely because self gain is the same thing as give and receive just with a twist: You may have to knock yourself over a couple times to get to the "top"(bottom) because your the one standing in the way of reaching such a position of material power by screwing yourself over. Spiritual or Material? Do your material items or possessions really make you happy? Do they weigh you down vibrationally? What about clothes and how they were made and the emotion or blood and sweat put into tailoring clothes or assembling shoes? Or what of the taxes surely the money you earned isnt being used on killing people in a far away land with highly advance killing machines? Is being very rich very different from being very poor? Where your mind goes so will you. Better stay everywhere that way I have nowhere to go. Simple is the game, but do you love it like I love you? Everyone wants to. Everyone will. Why not start now? What if we stopped pretending and started creating.

Last edited:
If you don't have a 'guide' I think the best way to start is meditating in some way. I know it doesn't sound as exciting as getting into 'rituals' or whatever straight away, but you need to clear your mind and tune in with energies that most people aren't able to connect with normally. If you 'have it' then things might start happening after not too long.
I REALLY wouldn't meddle with dark magic - as someone else mentioned above, you can be taken advantage of and even harmed. Chances are you'll attract 'dark' energy and they can be very powerful.
Doing some research into meditation techniques involving visualisations would probably help.
Normally people who go into 'magic' have things that work better for them - for example, I know someone who's very good with Runes and Astrology, but Tarot cards doesn't really do it for them. So it's unlikely that you'll get into this by asking step by step directions in a forum.
Maybe research a lot of things and see what attracts you most?
But meditation is a good start as it can start 'opening' your 'third eye', metaphorically speaking (at this level).
Oh and you mentioned you don't really believe 'this stuff' - if you don't it ain't gonna work so don't bother.
Anyways, I hope you find something that works for you, but again, steer clear of the 'dark' stuff...

Edit: I just had a look at your profile and it looks like you have a lot of experience with occultism so the above may be completely useless and sound patronising to you... sorry if that's the case, from this thread I thought you were just getting into this stuff. All the best!

Last edited:

Blackempress

Edit: I just had a look at your profile and it looks like you have a lot of experience with occultism so the above may be completely useless and sound patronising to you... sorry if that's the case, from this thread I thought you were just getting into this stuff. All the best!

No problem Sophie. I love learning & relearning because there's always Something NEW in every learning. Thanks so much.

I cee

What an interesting thread, a little late, but just seen this!
I think all magick, where ever it originates, whatever country etc. They all have the same roots, in that its about pure intentions as others have stated on here.
One has to ask for only that they truly need from the universe, and in my opinion, that they have already tried for this, themselves, and then, and only then may you ask for assistance.
This has worked for me, I used tarot and candle magick to sell my house.....this indeed worked, maybe coincidence, but I think not.
We had been trying to sell the house for months, dropping the price and in the recession!
It worked within the month, a lady came round and on the first look round, said to us she wanted the house, no going back to the agent or trying to beat us down further on the price!
My partner couldn't believe it....and thought it odd, I then told him what I had done, lets just say, he was catching flys for quite a while. Lol
I also used visualisation for help with my cat who had been ill for years with a terrible skin condition, that up until then, no vet had any idea how to treat.
I cant remember for how long I did this, but I would visualise whilst sittling with my cat that we were on a road, and on this road we were happy strolling and my sweet little tom was healthy and playing about, after a few times of this,we eventually came across a man who picked my cat up and stroked and fussed him.
A little while after, a new vet came to town and he cured my tom cat.
Visualising is a powerful tool, magick or not.
Perhaps athletes are into a little mojo.........??:wink: