Why do I intimidate people?

LovelyNomad7

I'm curious as to why many people are intimidated by me when they first meet me. This eventually changes when people really get to know me but it's always the same starting out. This is not to say that I can't be charismatic because I can always turn on the charm when it's necessary. I'm just curious as to why that is.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 134

hknt99

could be pluto conjunct sun aspect
post your photo
with me its the other, at first they think im nice and cute then they say they are scared :lol:

Bina

On first looks your chart seems powerful and very focused, Saturn, Mars and Pluto are all in their own sign and house, Capricorn and Scorpio (10th and 8th). In each of these 2 signs you also have a group or stellium of planets, in your 10th house this is a close conjunction of Venus, Neptune and Saturn (with Uranus also nearby) opposite Jupiter, who is in it's sign and house of exaltation, Cancer (4th house) most likely emphasizing this stellium further.

Your Asc is Aries, ruled by your 8th house Mars in Scorpio, giving you a lot of energy and drive to achieve your goals. Scorpio and Capricorn are both strong signs as well, Scorpio is ruled by Mars and Pluto, both these planets are in their own sign in your chart and widely conjunct. Mars is exalted in Capricorn, which is emphasized through having the 2nd stellium!

I think overall your Mars is very powerful, he rules your Asc, he is the traditional ruler of Scorpio and resides in its own sign and house, he's part of a stellium, and makes favourable aspects, a trine to Jupiter and a sextile to your Capricorn stellium. Saturn is strong as well, so i would say, you have both willpower and discipline and could achieve almost anything you set your mind to do or achieve.

Of course such strength can intimidate others!

Only your moon stands outside this pattern, in Gemini-3rd house, so most likely you're also a good communicator and need mental stimulation to feel good. Your Sun is conjunct Mercury as well in the 8th, you probably value depth in your mental exchanges. The Moon is almost exactly quincunx Pluto, another powerful aspect, but also challenging, there's a need to sort out your deep emotions.

Are you sure about your time of birth? 3pm could well be a rounded time, so your Asc degree may not be accurate. It is also close to the cusp of Pisces, if you were born 10 min earlier, you'd be Pisces rising and this would change a few things about your chart..

Last edited:

hknt99

what aspects make someone scary?
i have neptune asc conjunction and venus neptune uranus conj
ex gf friends for example when they see me they say omg he is here and they start to run :surprised::surprised:
post your photo :smile::kissing:

Moog

I'm curious as to why many people are intimidated by me when they first meet me. This eventually changes when people really get to know me but it's always the same starting out. This is not to say that I can't be charismatic because I can always turn on the charm when it's necessary. I'm just curious as to why that is.

I suspect it might be the way you speak to people. Because, sidereally, you have Mars ruling the 2nd. And Mars is in the 8th and Libra. Also there is an aspect from Rahu.

It could be that you tend to 'weird' people out, disturb them somehow.

Last edited:

LovelyNomad7

Bina: that's what it says on my birth certificate. I really don't see myself as a Pisces rising! I can feel the Martian energy at times. hknt99: Lmao that's funny! Here's my picture.

Attachments

• austinpridemee.jpg
    austinpridemee.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 79

Bina

Bina: that's what it says on my birth certificate. I really don't see myself as a Pisces rising! I can feel the Martian energy at times. hknt99: Lmao that's funny! Here's my picture.

Yes, i thought you must be Aries rising as well, i was just checking.
The time on birth certificates is very often rounded though, you could still be Aries with a later rising degree.. which would not change a great deal about your chart, but it's still important.. check it out sometime..:innocent:

I hope some of the other things i wrote make sense to you..:smile:

LovelyNomad7

Bina: I also happen to be pretty athletic as well as have a few scars on my face which I think are characteristic of Aries rising. Moog: This usually happens at first glance before I even speak. Maybe it's my eyes, not sure. I'm usually quite charming when I speak unless I'm in a bad mood, that's when i can be pretty impudent...

hknt99

wellll you are very cutee :innocent:
I thought you are boy
from my pluto conjunct mercury in same degree observations i will tell you that beautiful girls do intimidate the guys, with their beautiness...
im also shy to talk to cute girls
i think this is the reason :joyful::kissing:

Bina

it's called chart rectification; Kannon is the expert on this forum, it is done with the help of events and dates in your life. :smile:

Veronica

When I first saw your chart... I saw the Aries Rising. Aries Rising people tend to project an outer image that can be intimidating. Also the Sun in Scorpio conjunct Pluto on the 8th house is very intense.... But I think its the Aries rising that people see, @ first.... that might intimidate them.

Peregrine_Moon

The wide Mercury-Sun-Pluto-Mars stellium, firmly fixed in Scorpio in your 8th house, projects outward through the fiery, extroverted confidence of the Mars-ruled Aries Ascendant, borne on the strong air issuing from your absolutely peregrine Moon. There is no attempt whatever to dissemble; your will to power and control is overt and unmistakeable.

The Moon in Gemini is sociable and pleasing with a good sense of humour and appreciation for relationships, yet is likely at times to be indecisive, perhaps inconsistent and potentially unreliable. Forming no ptolemaic relationships, not even in an astro.com chart with its huge orbs, there's nothing to filter or subdue the Moon and so it threatens to run your personality completely. There is no contest when the social but shallow Moon is in oblique relationship with the Scorpio Sun's bottomless depths joined with the immortal Pluto. However airy and insubstantial she seems, this Moon is Pluto's tool.

Jupiter in Cancer blesses and expands the power-entitled Mars-Pluto conjunction, which probably gives the impression of an unsettlingly deep, dark river flowing through you. While Jupiter opposes the 10th house stellium in Capricorn, opposition from Jupiter isn't a genuine limit as much as a lessening of his power. With the sextile between the stellia in the 10th and 8th houses, the force and grounded quality of your personality is secure and undiminished. The tightly-formed 60-120-180 triangle is closed, self-sufficient and self-sustaining.

This is a very powerful chart. Everything in it feeds Pluto and his court with him in his 8th house domain replete with secrets, sex, obsessions and buried treasure.

Intimidating? Absolutely. You couldn't be anything else, even if you wanted to try, which, I'll venture to guess, you don't.

Inline

When I first saw your chart, I saw the Aries Rising. Aries Rising people tend to project an outer image that can be intimidating...
....i think its the Aries rising that people see @ first....and that might intimidate them.

Hi i'm an Arising Rising woman too. I have a strongly placed chart ruler, Mars in Capricorn (conjunct the Aries Point) trine my Aries ASC and Pluto. This is not an easy combination for anyone and/or women even today.

In situations where i'm having to face the public, i come across too strongly. At one meeting for example, where I argued the necessity for change and thought i was coming across quite sincerely and eloquently; i learned instead from the team later, that 'my pushy behaviour had sabotaged my attempts to force thru change'. But i wasn't trying to force anything thru, i was just trying to get my point across...convincingly!:innocent:

My search to understand me vs, the world began with astrology, and Alan Leo's book, 'Rising Signs' (my first astrology book) revealed the difficulties Aries risers have with the rest of the planet. You might enjoy reading it too, if you haven't already of course.

Last edited:

MJ82

If you posted your photo for clues as to why people "find you intimidating", there aren't many there! :wink: But it may be very different with you in person, looking at your chart it's not hard to see why. You probably have a great deal of presence with all that Scorp and 8th house, as well as a strong Mars.

And your comment about being impudent made me laugh. The last astrology reading I had done involved the astrologer telling me I have an impudent streak. She wasn't wrong either lol :innocent:

LovelyNomad7

MJ82: That's exactly it! It's very different in person. I do have strong energy & it probably doesn't help that I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor. Haha, I feel you. Story of my life! I have to constantly remind myself to do breathing exercises when I feel my temper start to rise or when i'm stressed or in a hurry. Otherwise everyone things get pretty scary...

chei star

Hello chart twin. You were born 10 days after me and have the same rising sign. Would love to read your chart more. Have attached mine so that you can see the resemblance.

I believe it is all down the the Aries rising/Mars energy. Aries rising folk can have a very intimidating energy about them. You and I both have that combination of Martian signs dominating our charts - Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn (Mars is strong in Capricorn also). This gives a very aggressive and domineering energy whether you intend for it to be this way or not.
Aries are aggressive, go-getting, dominant individuals. Capricorn can seem cold and distant, dry and sarcastic. Scorpio is dark and mysterious.

If you are anything like me, people will often think you don't like them from your eyes. People often think I am looking at them funny, in a bad way. Even though I am not, or don't intend to be anyway. I probably have a lot on my mind and just happen to be looking in their direction.

Believe me as you get older this will begin to change (it has already started changing for me). Capricorn lightens up with age. Try to smile more and avoid looking people directly in the eyes unless they are talking to you. Harness your lighter chart placements such as your Gemini moon. Communicate with people more and be more sociable. Lighten up and stop taking life so seriously. You will find yourself a lot happier if you change your outlook on life around to a more positive one. Believe me I was a very dark brooding person up until very recently. It's all about not taking yourself so serious anymore. You are a serious, strong, amazing person, but you can still enjoy life like a normal person too.

I hope this helps because I do really know where you are coming from. I find it hard to build and maintain strong friendships because people often get the wrong impression of me. If I am in a bad mood they can just forget about it - I am completely and utterly unapproachable. I find it best to completely avoid social situations when I am feeling extremely negative.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_becci_2012929.69964.39512.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_becci_2012929.69964.39512.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 29