Wiill I find a soulmate or a fated relationship soon?

wca

Heres the chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...d=22&add=12&add=13&add=14&add=15&ast=h13,h56,

What stands out to me right off the bat is that Venus is out of bounds in declination at -24'47. It's also conjunct the decsendant at 5 deg.

Then there's an essentially exact semisextile between Venus and Pluto. Only 1 minute loose.

2 deg sextile between Venus and the MC.

Venus Trine Uranus just under 1 deg.

Venus semi sextile the North node a lil over 1 deg.

Parallel between north node, Vertex, Saturn and Juno.

Pluto Parallel Mercury 14mins.

Vertex and the north node are both tightly parallel (10mins) and conjunct 3 deg.

Mars is parallel the antivertex by 26 mins.

Vertex square Juno just under 1 deg.

MC very loosely conjunct Juno 6 deg.

mars Tri undecile Venus under 1 deg.

Mars triseptile Juno under 1 deg.

Mars penta-semiseptile Pluto 10 mins tight.

oh my goodness. I can see how much work you went through to pull this info out.. here's what I'm going to suggest. only use the traditional 5 planets plus 2 luminaries: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon. additionally, utilize the ptolemaic aspects: conjunction, opposition, trine, square, sextile. when you pull the extraneous information out, you create much more clarity for yourself and others.

you are Mercury, in Scorpio in the 6th. our quesited is Jupiter in Cancer in the second. interestingly they are coming together, but Mercury is about to go retrograde and will do so before they meet. retrogradation shows a change in direction, purpose, thought and brings the matter to ruin.

but you do have some support here from the Moon, who is conveying the light from Mercury by trine to Jupiter by trine. good aspects, decent signs, decent houses overall, and there is mutual reception in the Moon's relationship with Jupiter. I'm going to argue that it looks like the Moon will come through to bring this matter to perfection.

but I do have concern about the retrogradation. you could back out once the relationship has formed or once you've been brought to your potential partner through a third party. this is further echoed by the Moon being damaged by Mercury's position in Scorpio (like a reverse reception).. just look out for signs that you may be intentionally or unintentionally sabotaging your own potential future relationship in some way.

poyi

Premium Member
Though I am no expert on horary reading. Just my thoughts here more like a story teller as I believe Horary can tell more than just Yes and No answer. And actually finding my own way of reading Horary that will work for me.

Often Horary also seem to describe the whole lot about the background and undercurrent surrounding the question. I am using Placidus, and first traditional planets, fixed stars, Moon nodes, modern planets/methods as supplementary.

You are Gemini, your other half is Sagittarius. Clean trine between the two significators. The trine is 3 approaching orbs. Moon as the secondary significator also trine Jupiter by 2 orbs. However Moon by traditional rule also is Peregrine. Since Moon represents the querent, peregrine moon but in tricipity of Cancer ruled Jupiter. You will be the active player but yet not powerful, you will exalt (love, favor) her but your own status not so great, power to act perhaps is inhibited.

Mercury in Scorpio at this degrees normally is counted as peregrine by traditional rules but the mutual reception with Mars at Regulus seem to talk about something else. Mercury in Scorpio by this degree is still peregrine and mutual reception by normal standard doesn't help to remove the peregrine status. But there is BUT as Mars with Regulus so I will see that as positive that is behind the usual common standard of status.

Mars conjoined Regulus which is the ruler of Scorpio and Aries houses. Mars rules Mercury and in mutual reception which is the stage of mind and condition of the querent yourself. You attitude is positive and confident while the Gemini ascendant seem to be the midpoint of Aldebaran and Capella not sure how to interpret these but talking about the quality of the querent regarding to this question (I am just being creative to consider both the modern and the tradition as part of my research).

The condition of your potential soulmate is Jupiter in Cancer opposed Part of Fortune and 4th house ruler Sun also counter parallel to the POF not sure how to interpret this part just stating what I see as Moon after all is in Peregrine. She is placed in 2nd house your possession, your value greatly.

Venus another consideration for partnership question, in the sign of Sagittarius, so all meanings about this sign should be considered and placed in the 6th house. Venus is at exact conjunction with Antares. I will see Venus along with the AC, DC and Moon to be another story teller of the nature of the encounter/relationship.

Sun by declination also parallel Rigel and counter parallel Altair. Sun is actually the ruler of the 4th house which is the end of result. Again seem very promising and positive. It will be interesting once you found your soulmate, how that Part of Fortune in 8th house will turn out.

It is interesting to see a packed 6th house. Mercury, Sun, North node, Venus, Antares and Vertex are all in this house.

There is no applying aspect to the North node by traditional planets, but separated aspect something had happened in the 6th house environment/related matters. Saturn was the only traditional planet had the separating aspects at the same time a 3S square to the MC. I don't know what they mean or if they mean something to you. Mercury is now retrograde and going back to Saturn, which is the ruler of 9th and 10th.

I would love to hear your feedback and future updates! Also welcome anyone's criticisms!

poyi

Premium Member
The out of bound Venus conjoined descendant is the ruler of 6th and intercepted Taurus in the 12th house. Perhaps anything you can relate to? Sun is ruled by Venus that has indirect messages about the end of matter.

poyi

Premium Member
well, what's the answer? I'm excited to know!!

I personally think as Yes The Ram will find the soulmate. I believe the details of the configuration talked about the story. Only my speculation. Hoping when The Ram found his soul mate will share the details!

M

may28gemini

I think the answer is YES also. And I say that answer just from my basic understandings of horary.

poyi

Premium Member
I saw the natal chart just now. It is interesting the reversed AC/DC axis and signs between the natal and horary.

M

may28gemini

I think that since Jupiter entered cancer, it feels more like people are shifting towards traditional love/romance ideals and goals. I'm starting to think it's possible for me to find my "soulmate" during this time period!!