Silveruy

L.A., new york, boston, chicago, houston, japan etc,

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jamal_jennings.6161.10972.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jamal_jennings.6161.10972.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 23

Zarathu

Account Closed
You will need to define success. All cities are not equal. Plus what city are you in now? Why move to a new one when all the listed ones aren't better?

Silveruy

You will need to define success. All cities are not equal. Plus what city are you in now? Why move to a new one when all the listed ones aren't better?

Yes you are right light me clear it up. What I mean by success is wealth or being happy I currently live in Kansas City,Mo, and it has been quite difficult here. I never been happy living here

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yes you are right light me clear it up. What I mean by success is wealth or being happy I currently live in Kansas City,Mo, and it has been quite difficult here. I never been happy living here

Being wealthy and being happy are two completely different things. You may not think so, but just read the Movie Fan magazines if you think not.

So you have to decide whether you are looking for more wealth, or more happiness. And you will need to define what you would consider happiness to be for you, unless of course, if happiness for you is having a lot of money.

Remember of course, that that only appears to be the same because you don't have a lot of money. I have friends who are poor and friends who are wealthy beyond what you might imagine(If I mentioned their last names you would recognize them immediately), believe me that they are not the same.

Silveruy

Being wealthy and being happy are two completely different things. You may not think so, but just read the Movie Fan magazines if you think not.

So you have to decide whether you are looking for more wealth, or more happiness. And you will need to define what you would consider happiness to be for you, unless of course, if happiness for you is having a lot of money.

Remember of course, that that only appears to be the same because you don't have a lot of money. I have friends who are poor and friends who are wealthy beyond what you might imagine(If I mentioned their last names you would recognize them immediately), believe me that they are not the same.

happiness is me is finding love, and having a good family life, and not necessarily having a lot a money just a city that has more opportunities

L.A., new york, boston, chicago, houston, japan etc,

I don't know which one will be your "lucky" location on this earth.

But i can say where you will be travelling overseas at some point in your life time.

"Switzerland, Germany,England, Chances - Iran, Israel,Tasmania,Ireland, Capri, Rhodes"

Silveruy

let me rephrase the question i probably wasn't specific enough, which cities i will find love, luck, places i likely to feel connected to

Silveruy

I don't know which one will be your "lucky" location on this earth.

But i can say where you will be travelling overseas at some point in your life time.

"Switzerland, Germany,England, Chances - Iran, Israel,Tasmania,Ireland, Capri, Rhodes"

interesting i never thought about overseas

Zarathu

Account Closed
let me rephrase the question i probably wasn't specific enough, which cities i will find love, luck, places i likely to feel connected to

Once again, you are going to need to prioritize. The cities where your luck level is generally higher may not be the same cities that you have financial opportunities, or love.

Rarely do any of us have all our desires delivered to us in one box by United Parcel Service or Fed Ex.