A Question about relocation

al Nablusi

I am posting this because an horary I cast a while ago is troubling me somehow, and I would like to hear a second opinion on my delineation.

The question was: will I relocate to ***?
As far as I can see it, the answer is positive. Here's the significators I used.

First house: chances the querent has to stay where she is
Fourth house: conditions of the apartment I currently live in
Seventh house: the place where I would(not) like to relocate.
Angles: fixed angles indicate that I will stay where I am.

The chart should be analyzed as an emplacement horary, but I will take applying aspects into account.

Conditions of the apartment I live in. These are horrible. Retrograde Saturn lies in the twelfth, and is peregrine. Somehow, I ended up in the apartment where I live by pure chance, and I do not really like the place.

Chances to stay where I am. These seem to be very low. All four angles fall in cardinal signs, signalling a future relocation. Venus is detrimented, meaning that eventually I should move. Its placement in the seventh house (the place one wishes to go to) confirms this indication, as it does its applying conjunction to an highly dignified Mars. The chart is very clear.

Comments anybody? Thanks!

Attachments

• move to x.gif
    move to x.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 42

fensi88

I think you will.
You are Ve, the place where you want to relocate is represent with Ma. Ma is faster and Ve can not reach it but both goes to sextile Ju, so Ju collect the light from both and that is "yes" answer to your question.