Yods and t-squares

Drako138

Hi all

I’m brand new here and I’m looking deep for some answers.
I recently found I have 3 t-squares and 3 yods in my chart. It’s bringing a lot of closure to me regarding all of the anxiety I’ve felt though out whole life. However I’m still constantly facing conflict within myself and am trying to figure out how to make the best decisions. Does anyone have any recommendations or can link me to where I can find information regarding yods and t-squares? I want to really find out as much as possible

greybeard

Send a personal to JUPITERASC. That guy is the star of this forum where resources are concerned.

Yods and T squares are both very powerful but operate in different ways. A t square creates crises which demand concrete action for resolution and thus eventually bring the complex they depict to consciousness. Yods cannot see or behold each other, implying that they reside below the threshold of consciousness. If you cant see it you cant fix it.

A word to the wise...dont take life and your perceived defects too seriously. Let time work its wonders; it'll all work out in the end. You are who you are. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Last edited: