Lilith conjunct Vertex Natal in the seventh house??? What could this possibly mean?

Mew

I’ve searched literally every crevice of the internet that google would allow me in and I’ve found nothing lol. I’m honestly not sure where to start.

The Vertex is in libra in the 7th house at 2° and Lilith is at 0° right at the line between Virgo and Libra. The ascendant is conjunct the antivertex by 2° in Aries.

All I can think of is attracting Lilith like partners and it being “life changing” or acting out Lilith in partnerships for soul growth. Which is interesting because the the Sun is in aries and has an exact conjunction with priapus (liliths compliment). Not sure what priapus conjunct sun would mean besides identifying with the priapic archetype? But how would that work if you’re a woman?

Ukpoohbear

There is not much online about the Vertex besides that transits to it will lead to meeting interesting people which are connected to our destiny.

I find the Astro Codex the best description which says about 7th house Lilith that you will see Lilith in other people and not yourself.

As 7th house is an angle house the DC the house we project on to others, opposite of the first house, this is the main message of this placement.

As with most remedies you can use the opposite to fight it which would be the opposite of Lilith so innocent. Or fight fire with fire and be more Lilith yourself.

With Vertex you may realize this at an important transit.

'finding the darkness in yourself'

Last edited:

Mew

There is not much online about the Vertex besides that transits to it will lead to meeting interesting people which are connected to our destiny.

I find the Astro Codex the best description which says about 7th house Lilith that you will see Lilith in other people and not yourself.

As 7th house is an angle house the DC the house we project on to others, opposite of the first house, this is the main message of this placement.

As with most remedies you can use the opposite to fight it which would be the opposite of Lilith so innocent. Or fight fire with fire and be more Lilith yourself.

With Vertex you may realize this at an important transit.

'finding the darkness in yourself'

Thank you very much! What would it mean to have priapus conjunct the sun natally for a woman?

ashriia

The Vertex is in libra in the 7th house at 2° and Lilith is at 0° right at the line between Virgo and Libra.

What sometimes helps in deciphering lilith is looking for other planets or points that are in aspect/working with lilith in the chart. The most helpful interpretations are done by looking for other planets or points in the chart that are also at the same degree. I refer to it as being in aspect to --
So look if you have any other planets or points in the chart at 0degrees-- they would be working with lilith. Critical events occur with lilith by progression also. And it's good to look out for them, so you will be looking out for 0 degrees anywhere in the progressed chart also. Thats usually when the natal configuration will emerge in your life and create a "lilith" event. Sometimes its negative sometimes positive. Lilith loves her freedom, so sometimes the lilith event is breaking free of something thats holding you back.
But since she is conjunct the vertex and is then associated with other people in the 7th, I'd definitely keep a eye on progressions and always look at what she is doing in that chart. Since she is tied to fated events and others.