Career and vocation Help Appreciated. Q: )

UranusRising

Hello girls and guys.
How are you?!?!
Im struggling to try to see mor clearly my vocational and career abilities, as well (of course) as decide which one(or ones) to follow.
My parents raised my protecting me TOO much i believe and while trying to show, put me in the best direction possible, they certainly didnt know that subtly trying to "force" me (not real literally forcing, but .. ahahh FORCING.) to follow their steps, instead of analysing who i am and who could i possibly become, I kinda got a bit stuck between developing myself and following their "advices".
SO, after some Time of therapy and counseuling (jungs psychology), it helped me a lot, but i still have some doubts , and after all these time, i managed(with MUCH EFFORT) to narrow down some areas of interest that i definitely like, some that i feel i would do it well, and some that are absolutely interesting . ill reveal them after you guys post the first comments , tips and advice. so that we could discuss and accommodate my possible choices with your advices. maybe i didnt see something and maybe i previously choose some different paths.

I would like to have your help guys by analysing my map and helping me decide which possibly career and vocation do i have. im sure its more than 1. possibly 3. maybe four, but i would narrow it down to 2, and the rest would be hobby.

Im graduated in Tourism, but i really didnt choose it, i did it because it was not a pushing course and i could do it while i was researching on what do i really like.
SO, since im 34 , soon 35, time is FLYING BY, and i cannot waste any more of it with wrong choices and etc. time is now. Q: )

SO, heres my chart and ill thank you all very much in advance.

If needed, i would pay for a professional online career and vocation analysis, but first i would like to try your help here.

UranusRising

I forgot to add the chart.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_141_jp_201415.70130.15987.gif
    astro_245gw_141_jp_201415.70130.15987.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 21

UranusRising

hI MAN, so far, the first 2 things that poped up in my when i was a teenager, age 14, 15 or 16 are : Music And most recently, Psychology. but i was researching and researching and marketing and propaganda also fits. i added language teacher too. and at a lesser extent, detective. and investigation.
BUT im really bad with maths and numbers. to count is a hard stuff for me.

UranusRising

I also try to put Meaning and knowledge to peoples lives . i mean, when i noticed thata friend or anyone else needs a boost and needs an evolution, i make sure to give my best to bring some interesting topics or even help the person with their problems... BUT if the person in question is the IGNORANT and STUBBORN type, then i rather say **** off, or, i help her, but not to get her up, but DOWN.
I listen to Music, 24 hs a day. the extreme type : Death, black, thrash metal. Im the kind of person that has an eclectical specific musical taste. i like something specific in a lot of genres, but im 100% motivated by ideology of course. the musician or band can be GOOD, but if theres something Fake, or exaggerated.. then i wouldnt like it. even if its good. ahahahah thats funny.
AND, no matter why or what, i will NEVER be unfaithful with any girlfriend or women that i may have. thats a sure thing.
I also tend to understand the whole stuff through music, or simply having an insight in a totally different moment than the subject of the insight is. and then understand it. I like it a lot.
The workplace needs to be funny, but not messy. a touch of seriousness but not like a TRIBUNAL or something. otherwise it looses the creativity. too much rigidity or to much things that are mechanic just kill my creativity. for an example : i just started one guitar riff, and then i developed the whole music in minutes... but then, if i have stopped to Organize it, put the arrangements and solos, i would never have finished it, because thats a painfull task and a boring one for me. ill either start it all and the guys would end it with all the flourishments and etc, or the guys will start it and ill finish it with all arragements and details.
sounds weird right?

I also tend to understand things backwards. or , to put in a better way : i understand things in a different way. i guess that was the main reaosn i failed at maths in school. and even if i hated maths, i still liked Physics. it looks more tangible than maths alone.

does this helps in any way to read my chart etc? i have more things to add. but right now im a bit messy in my mind. need to eat, etc. i just woke up and arrived home.

UranusRising

Ah, regarding being a entrepreneur person, im rather a intrapreneurialthan THAN A Entrepreneur person. if im the focus of all attention, i loose crativity and get messy. if im behind the chief, or better said AT the LEFT HAND OF GOD eheheh i would work perfectly.

I also have this WEIRD thing, that i dont know how to describe, but ill try.
its like, having two minds. one emotional and another one rational that analyses everything in real time , even the emotions(but not all of them, some of them just take me away and i loose this "gift".like health problems with gf or parents. or relationship problems. when a relationship ends, i cant control the emotions. ). its like detaching your soul or mind from your head and analyses the whys and hows of the persons involved in the situation. thats weird. i may adress this to my venus in gemini. but maybe not.

UranusRising

the part where you say some Psychic qualities... they arent developed right? one needs to Make some exercises to try to get those qualities to work. i would love to talk with people from "the otherside" but until now, i just saw a pretty far far away point in the sky moving in a so fast speed that i couldnt barely follow. that was my first "alien" ahahah and until now, the last one. But i train my intuition and perception Every day, 24hours a day. and im really complaining about my intuition these past 3 years. i traveled to German and stayed there for 2 years, i almost completely lost my intuition . it didnt work almost at all. and when i got back to brazil, it is still "Broken". its like my spider sense. its like being in a ******* desert, without a COmpass. Q: / those are unwanted changes. ahahaahahah That i hate.
im also very good to describe situations with analogies. and they always come in time . if not, i figure another way to explain it.