Will I find my love partner in the next 6 months?

malvia

Dear community,
I have been single for a while now and so far it has been ok but recently since I took the decision to move again to a new country I wonder if I will in new land find my partner.
I have my progressed moon about (in 2 months) to enter my 7th house, so it might mean that I will find my partner. Curious to know if this horary chart point to the same result!
Hoping for some opinions :)
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• parner.jpg
    parner.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 107
Malvia,

attachment.php

The Moon is separating from a square to Saturn, it's Not VOC as a few may think, simply showing the situation and the frustrating problem!

Why is Luna NOT VOC?

Because she is separating from the squ to Titan in a little over 8 degrees so Lilly must know something others haven't noted!

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7399

CA II, page 110:

Quote:
"Separation, it is in the first place, when two Planets are de-
parted but six minutes distances from each other, as let SA be in
10. degr. and 25. of Aries and JU in 10. degr. and 25. min. of Aries:
now in these degrees and minutes they are in perfect 0°; but
when JU shall get into 10. degr. and 31. or 32. minutes of Aries,
he shall said to be separating from SA; yet because SA hath
9. degr. allowed him for his rayes, and JU hath also the same
number allowed him, JU cannot be said to be totally separated
or cleere from the rayes of SA, untill he hath got 9. whole de-
grees further into ar, or is fully 9. degr. distant from him,
for the halfe of JU his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. and the halfe of
SA his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. added together they make 9.
whole degrees; for every Planet that applies is allowed halfe
his owne orbs and halfe the orbs of that Planet from whom
he separates: As if SO and MO be in any aspect, the MO shall then
be separated from the SO, when she is fully distant from the SO
7. degr. and 30. min. viz. half the orbs or the SO, and 6. degr. the
moity of her owne orbes; in all 13. degr. and 30. minutes."

Saturn, lord of the quesited(7th) is combust which means:

Your 11th could come into this as well as Lilly did use a horary with both houses being consulted!

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1107&start=15&sid=0a2f969d5c7c3ad654cf8f48bd952eaa

http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/aspects.html#X

COMBUSTION. A planet is said to be Combust of the Sun, when in the same Sign where the Sun is in, he is not distant from the Sun eight degrees and thirty minutes, either before or after the Sun; as Jupiter in the tenth degree of Aries, and Sun in the eighteenth of Aries; here Jupiter is Combust: or let the Sun be in eighteen of Aries, and Jupiter in twenty eight degrees of Aries, here Jupiter is Combust:
And you must observe a Planet is more afflicted when the Sun hastens to conjunction of him, then when the Sun recedes from him; in regard it's the body of the Sun that doth afflict. I allow the moiety of his own Orbs to shew the time of Combustion, and not of Jupiter; for by that rule Jupiter should not be combust before he is within four degrees and a half of the Sun. I know many are against this opinion.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65414

I truly didn't wish this upon you but it is as the stars say!

[deleted overly sexualized picture against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Moon is at the time of the chart separated from Saturn by 12 degrees or so. And the Moon will not make exact aspect with anything else before leaving Aquarius.

An ephemeris clearly indicates this, and I can make my ephemeris read to the minute if I wish.

So The Moon is VOC, regardless of what technique the previous poster is using.
VOC means that the Moon doesn't make an exact aspect to another planet before leaving its sign. I've seen some discussion that if it made an exact aspect within 6 degrees of leaving the sign then it would not be VOC. Most didn't agree with this, but if you were of this bent then it would make an aspect to Mercury, not Saturn. That would give it a trine to Mercury which could be construed as positive, but without looking forward to the considiti9on of Mercury and the Moon at the trine, I really can't be sure if thats good or bad. Not all trine's are good.

In any case I am not one of those people who agrees with that this 6 degrees into the next sign thinking.

I'm one of those people who uses the 5th house to represent romance that doesn't go anywhere. Your ruler of your ASC the Sun does aspect the ruler of the house of Romance, but not the rule of the hose of marriage or partnerships. This suggests to me that we could look into this, but at the same time supports the Moon being VOC.

I started looking further and immediately saw the Moon between malefics which did not bode well.

The question here for me is that within the term of the chart 3-6 months its not a likely possibility. Perhaps a really deep look might see something more positive, but it has to overcome some of the heavy duty "no"s at the beginning.

Last edited:
Zarathu, I know you are afraid to go into the TRADITIONALISM HORARY WATERS but if you read Lilly, Devoutly studied him you would know Lilly did Not always follow those orbs a moieties in the tables he listed. In other words sometimes horary Master Lilly stretched it some!

Zarathu misunderstands:

Moon is at the time of the chart separated from Saturn by 12 degrees or so. And the Moon will not make exact aspect with anything else before leaving Aquarius.

An ephemeris clearly indicates this, and I can make my ephemeris read to the minute if I wish.

So The Moon is VOC, regardless of what technique the previous poster is using.
VOC means that the Moon doesn't make an exact aspect to another planet before leaving its sign.

But if you don't study him you won't know unless you only depend upon tal;king to those that do!

Moon's last aspect, Moon squ Sun

Moon 26 aqu44
-Sun 18sco38

Re: Can there be 'love' with 10 degrees orb between sun and venus?
Do you understand traditional orbs and Moiety?????????

moiety-table.png

obscurity-table.png

asp-p3.gif

moiety.jpg

True Zarathu, the horary has a negative answer despite the coming cjt with the N. Node as her hopes and wish, and that MARGINAL Luna Squ Chronus if totally VOC would indicate that, but IF one actually :rightful:studied Lilly :rightful:you'd know he stretched borders some on orbs and Moieties!:sad:

And to be actually VOC Luna could NOt be aspecting APOLLO is slightly over 8 degrees separating as noted; Moon is Not Voc!

Last edited:

rafaella

Unfortunately, I do not think there is a relationship in your near future. Your ruler Sun has separated from 7th ruler Saturn and we need an applying aspect between these planets for a yes. There is 4 degrees separating between the two, so perhaps your last relationship was about 4 years ago?

Moon is not aspecting Saturn either and its aspects to Mercury does not help. Sun applies to Jupiter, ruler of 9th so perhaps this is the relocation or travel. But I'm concerned with Jup being Rx and in weak 12th house. Have you already moved to the new country? I wonder if you will change your mind and move back, not sure about the weak Jup here.

Progressed Moon in 7th may make you want to be in a relationship, but I think you need aspects to natal planets, especially natal 7th house ruler for it to trigger a real relationship.

Best wishes!

Marinka

I'm researching a different method of doing horary questions and with this method, this is what I see ...

- You are asking about a love partner but the moon in the 7th house means that you are really asking about a more serious relationship than just a romantic encounter. If you were looking for a light-hearted encounter, moon would be in the 5th.

- Moon is VOC (IMHO) and that means that this question goes no where, in other words, NO.

But, looking a bit further ...

- You are the first house which is ruled by Sun and if you look at 5th which is ruled by Jupiter, then the sun is moving to trine Jupiter and Jupiter has gone retrograde so it is turning to meet you. This tells me that you will have a romantic encounter, it will just be an affair though and will not likely lead anywhere.

- And, if I look at the 7th ruler which is Uranus, the sun is not making any aspect to Uranus therefore, no serious encounters in this time-frame.

So, this looks positive for a romantic fling but, not for a romantic partner within 6 months.

Marinka says:

- Moon is VOC (IMHO) and that means that this question goes no where, in other words, NO.

This in IGNORANCE was my misunderstanding as well, but many horary students misunderstand this as in this thread::rightful:

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm Post subject: Void of Course, when is it actually VOC? Void of Course, when is it actually VOC?

Recently, it has been brought up by a devout student of CA that the Moon is Not VOC when in it's moeity is still connecting with a planet though separated, as Lilly says:

CA II, page 110:

"Separation, it is in the first place, when two Planets are de-
parted but six minutes distances from each other, as let SA be in
10. degr. and 25. of Aries and JU in 10. degr. and 25. min. of Aries:
now in these degrees and minutes they are in perfect 0°; but
when JU shall get into 10. degr. and 31. or 32. minutes of Aries,
he shall said to be separating from SA; yet because SA hath
9. degr. allowed him for his rayes, and JU hath also the same
number allowed him, JU cannot be said to be totally separated
or cleere from the rayes of SA, untill he hath got 9. whole de-
grees further into ar, or is fully 9. degr. distant from him,
for the halfe of JU his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. and the halfe of
SA his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. added together they make 9.
whole degrees; for every Planet that applies is allowed halfe
his owne orbs and halfe the orbs of that Planet from whom
he separates: As if SO and MO be in any aspect, the MO shall then
be separated from the SO, when she is fully distant from the SO
7. degr. and 30. min. viz. half the orbs or the SO, and 6. degr. the
moity of her owne orbes; in all 13. degr. and 30. minutes."

Now I'm thankful for these Forums(11th house) that Lilly and the Ancients I'm sure would have relished, and I found recently many have misunderstood this concept of 'when is Luna actually out of orb' of being in aspect which would make her truly VOC!

During the recent Mercury Rx, many including a Moderator, were confused upon this method that in researching it shows that evidently many students of CA have misunderstood through the centuries.

Considering the student's adeptness who brought this to light, *is the Moon Not VOC if the two moeitys are still connecting*, as like the Moon has separated by several degrees yet still in orb by Al Buruni's table which Lilly utilized?

Marinka:

And, if I look at the 7th ruler which is Uranus, the sun is not making any aspect to Uranus therefore, no serious encounters in this time-frame.

Somewhere the Modernes got overturned on this concept of Outers ruling houses!

For Uranus by Traditionalism or John Frawley DOES NOT rule any houses!

For maybe it would not hurt to go through Deborah Houlding's Horary Course, it's online and so expensive!

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Marinka, if one reads her course one will find that she acknowledges Outers rule no houses yet they are utilized.

Marinka

Marinka says:

This in IGNORANCE was my misunderstanding as well, but many horary students misunderstand this as in this thread::rightful:

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm Post subject: Void of Course, when is it actually VOC? Void of Course, when is it actually VOC?

Recently, it has been brought up by a devout student of CA that the Moon is Not VOC when in it's moeity is still connecting with a planet though separated, as Lilly says:

CA II, page 110:

Now I'm thankful for these Forums(11th house) that Lilly and the Ancients I'm sure would have relished, and I found recently many have misunderstood this concept of 'when is Luna actually out of orb' of being in aspect which would make her truly VOC!

During the recent Mercury Rx, many including a Moderator, were confused upon this method that in researching it shows that evidently many students of CA have misunderstood through the centuries.

Considering the student's adeptness who brought this to light, *is the Moon Not VOC if the two moeitys are still connecting*, as like the Moon has separated by several degrees yet still in orb by Al Buruni's table which Lilly utilized?

Marinka:

Somewhere the Modernes got overturned on this concept of Outers ruling houses!

For Uranus by Traditionalism or John Frawley DOES NOT rule any houses!

For maybe it would not hurt to go through Deborah Houlding's Horary Course, it's online and so expensive!

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Marinka, if one reads her course one will find that she acknowledges Outers rule no houses yet they are utilized.

As I said ..... I'm researching a new method and it relies very little on existing methodology. As a note, the horary method I'm researching is primarily to find missing children but, it seems to be able to crossover to other horary areas as well.

malvia

Seems that the main focus has been the negative traits in this chart.
What about rulers (1st and 7th) forming connection by conjunction, isn't that an important aspect to consider?