Banned
acting out physical violence?
moon~mars
mars~uranus
mars aspects to 1st house ruler
mars/pluto aspects to 1st house ruler
merc/mars/uranus

miquar

I would say a difficultly aspected Mars. Mars in hard aspect to Chiron, Saturn or Pluto would be the prime candidates. These aspects may make Mars feel thwarted and therefore prone to aggression, though of course not everyone with such aspects will be violent.

Mars in hard aspect to Neptune can occasionally manifest as violent behaviour if the native feels a sense of impotence. S/he may compensate for this by projecting Neptune onto other people and then getting angry at them for reminding her/him of her/his own feelings of weakness and vulnerability.

Asteriae

Banned
It is hard, if not impossible, to single out aspects as indicators of any kind behavior as astrology is a holistic process, and thus a whole chart must be taken into account.

For example, a Mars square Chiron could be an indicator for violence, but what if Mars is in Libra (amicable), and the square to Chiron is an "in-element square," as Chiron is in Gemini?

Or, let's say Moon is square Mars, but Mars is in Pisces and Moon is in Sagittarius, and Jupiter (the ruler of both according to tradition) provides a trine to the Moon from an "out-of-sign" aspect in Cancer? Jupiter, moreover, is exalted in Cancer. That softens the "blow" Mars makes to the Moon significantly.

diana795

Mercury sq. Mars can create violence through approaching human interactions in an opposing, critical, conflict prone manner

Sun-Mars can attract violence through manners of self expression that can take the whole space;

Mars in the 8th house - karmic door, never know what pops out ..
Mars-Neptune negative covert manifestations have to do with lying-stealing-fraud, can abruptly turn violent when exposed

Mars-Saturn - can be related to sex issues that can find a less desirable dynamic

Mars-Uranus (explosive)
Mars-Pluto, Mars in the 8th house

amber_dawn

A person I know prone to violence has Mars:

Mars in the First House
Mars in the Second House (it's on the cusp....astro.com reads for both, i guess)
Mars in Virgo
Mars Square Neptune
Venus Trine Mars
Mars Trine Midheaven

I have had some incidents of violence in my life as well --fights, etc--- and mars for me is:

Mars in the Seventh House 7th hs
Mars in Scorpio
Mars Conjunct Saturn
Mercury Square Mars
Sun Trine Mars
Mars Sextile Midheaven

Lightrider

Despite being shy and usually calm i'm very quick to anger. I can usually suppress those impulses, but i sometimes just think "well i'm not taking anymore ********" and then blow up when nobody expects me to. I have never regretted the times i became violent except one time i punched someone very precious to me and made that person completely distrust me.

Mars is in Capricorn and it's conjunct Uranus and Neptune in my chart.