Saturn square venus transit

Magpie

Hi, I'm new, this is my first post and i'm nowhere near up on this like a lot of you seem to be. My problem is about love, more specifically that I just ruined (I think) a perfect beautiful love. I'm 61 and she's 50 and we've been together 2 years and are engaged. Starting today I have Saturn square Venus it seems and what I've read on that it ain't too good for happy romance. I have badly hurt my lady and she is not talking to me and my fear is we will break up. I am a Sag/Aquarian, Moon in Aquarius in 12th, Venus in Capricorn in 12th and Saturn in Virgo in 8th at birth. She is a Libra/Aries (oh how she is an Aries) has Venus in Libra in 6 or 7, Moon in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn in 10th. We both have Mars in the 8th house. After reading comments on here going back to 2007 I'm taking a positive light on this hairy scary transit and putting it down to my jelly belly nervous negative temperament. In other words, be positive. Any comments please.

astrology02

Saturn square venus transits may be difficult, but one thing i noticed is that your venus and saturn are in cadent houses which are not as strong as angular houses. So that is good :)

Also your venus in capricorn is trine your saturn in virgo natally, so that is also a good sign.

A lot of the times these transits bring up issues of self worth, a blockage when it comes to love. But things should improve after the transit , don't worry :)

Maybe if you posted your natal chart others could see better what is going on.

I have venus square saturn natally. Sometimes it is challenging, but it has also taught me a lot! So there is an upside and downside to any transit .

astrology02

yes i don't think you should look at this transit as completely negative. And remember that relationships go through ups and downs, if it is meant to be- it will all work out. A rough transit won't destroy everything. Maybe it's just that this is time for reflection and time to yourself.

I have this venus square saturn natally, and it hasn't destroyed my life

Best of luck :) I really hope everything works out for the both of you.