What's wrong with me

lhh

Hi,

I suppose the following characteristics can be attributed to my natal astrology:
fairness, dislike confrontations, enjoy traveling abroad, cannot deceive myself, somewhat compulsive, tend to keep a low profile, etc.

Just learned that I'm more like Virgo after consulting an issue online not long ago.

Guess things that bother me the most at the moment are
a) when will I figure out what I really wanna do for living?
b) always got disappointed when it comes to building a friendship or further with males, what's worse, I still think about them although my mind seems to suppress the possibility most of the time.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lh.22845.29272.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_lh.22845.29272.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

HoldOrFold

The traditional ruler of your descendant, Jupiter, is in the 8th house opposite Mercury in the 2nd ruler of your ascendant. That might indicate a lot of thinking about who or what provides value in your relationships. The only aspect within orb to Mercury is Chiron which squares your ascendant. You may worry about how you come across, or even appear to others, in terms of your value, despite having Sun and Venus in the 1st.

This may be tied to the 10th house since that's where Chiron is, and like you say you're wondering what you should do for a living. The dynamic would be quite prominent for you since it's also conjunct the Midheaven. I have Chiron in the 10th as well, and I've struggled finding the right path for me, career wise. Ultimately, after working in the corporate world for years, I've discovered that it's definitely not for me, way too shallow and pointless. I'm currently finishing off a business project and then going to move into a totally new direction, with the aim to create a more conscious type business that will help people, still brainstorming on that. Maybe if you think about what you could provide the world, what you can give and think outside the box... might be a good place to start. :happy:

Sir Zodiac

I will answer your "a" question, Mars in 12 house can indicate a work behind the scenes, an example is institutions, asyloms and hospitals or some how hidden away from public view it can also indicate working in solitude. Mercury as your horoscope ruler can give more than one income via 2 jobs or an extra income via a hobby. Many politicians has Mercury in second house Libra, because a it gives the ability to see things from 2 sides and is good to compromise and by that way communication of some sort can be a job for you . Pluto/Moon conjunction in your second house can also be a job as a natural psychologists.

Last edited:

lhh

The traditional ruler of your descendant, Jupiter, is in the 8th house opposite Mercury in the 2nd ruler of your ascendant. That might indicate a lot of thinking about who or what provides value in your relationships. The only aspect within orb to Mercury is Chiron which squares your ascendant. You may worry about how you come across, or even appear to others, in terms of your value, despite having Sun and Venus in the 1st.

This may be tied to the 10th house since that's where Chiron is, and like you say you're wondering what you should do for a living. The dynamic would be quite prominent for you since it's also conjunct the Midheaven. I have Chiron in the 10th as well, and I've struggled finding the right path for me, career wise. Ultimately, after working in the corporate world for years, I've discovered that it's definitely not for me, way too shallow and pointless. I'm currently finishing off a business project and then going to move into a totally new direction, with the aim to create a more conscious type business that will help people, still brainstorming on that. Maybe if you think about what you could provide the world, what you can give and think outside the box... might be a good place to start. :happy:

Thank you:sideways: In fact, not until 2011 did the so-called relationship issue occur to me.

As for career, due to my "new" habit of traveling, I'm between jobs nearly every year (the current one is the 4 or 5th) and they're of different fields. My clock is ticking as age and experience are problems when looking for jobs here. Sometimes I think about living abroad and get something to do there, but I just don't have the determination or ambition as Caps do. I'm not ambitious at all!

I like your suggestions, and am glad to know that you're on the next step.

lhh

I will answer your "a" question, Mars in 12 house can indicate a work behind the scenes, an example is institutions, asyloms and hospitals or some how hidden away from public view it can also indicate working in solitude. Mercury as your horoscope ruler can give more than one income via 2 jobs or an extra income via a hobby. Many politicians has Mercury in second house Libra, because a it gives the ability to see things from 2 sides and is good to compromise and by that way communication of some sort can be a job for you . Pluto/Moon conjunction in your second house can also be a job as a natural psychologists.

Thanks, you're so right about it. I told my dad nearly the same last night: I like to work behind the scenes. However, my current boss/supervisor likes to put me in public, which is annoying!

I read that with Mercury, one can make a living out of speaking, but I don't think it's for me... And I can barely find a job (as a picky and lazy person), so I wonder where the rest potential incomes would be:lol: Hobby-wise, I do enjoy arranging travel plans, just doubt if I'd help others.

Psychologist sounds fresh, it's different from consultant, right? And are astrologists one of the kind? I feel more interested in studying astrology recently.

Last edited: