MC vs. IC, Heaven vs. Hell

greybeard

Cut which rope?

The horoscope is descriptive. It tells What Is. What Is exixts for good reason. It is necessary for you to become what you always have been and are meant to become.

You can't change the essential nature of planets in your horoscope. While it is true that we may be able to emphasize the positive and EE-liminate the negative (and thus expect "better" results), most people do not have the level of consciousness or strength of will to do this effectively. Therefore, much of life involves recognizing our defects and short-comings and adjusting to that reality. For most people, that is work enough.

The growth of the human spirit takes place while facing reality, not while chasing rainbows (although chasing rainbows also carries lessons.)

I knew a man who was forever running from himself. He never got far from his worst enemy.

Last edited:

I cee

Theres no rope.
Obligations.
Walk away.
Be easy on yourself
Space and time
Time to heal
Space to be allowed to heal

Jean Paul

Hm. I'll rephrase what I meant by cutting the rope: It's not about changing the map, but working through it. Maybe loosening the rope is a better term than cutting. Working on the axis so to minimize the heaviness of the IC area, to give more air to the MC area.

greybeard

I don't know if it is so in your personal case...

But most people don't attain to the level of consciousness or the power of will to manhandle their planets.

The place to start is where you stand now.

To loosen a knot, begin by trying to get your fingers in between strands. Tug, pull, wiggle.... As the knot becomes loosened, it also becomes easier and easier to untie.

The problem is that you recognize the astrological symbols but you do not recognize what they mean and how they manifest in your life. "Getting your fingers between strands" might be seen as understanding meaning, which will give you something to get hold of. Note: I was a Boy Scout and a sailor, and know about knots and marlinspikes and whipping bitter ends.

Making small incremental changes in our behaviors is one of the most powerful tools for untying knots. To change a behavior, we must recognize it for what it is...and that is most often the most difficult part of the process. Myself is the hardest person to see in this world.

Last edited: