keira knightley

freddykfan

Banned
what is her rising sign?
keira-knightley-20070314-226019.jpg

Athene

I'm beting on Leo rising :lol: :wink:

9th House Sun, 10th Moon, Mars very visible on the MC and that was prerogative imo for giving relevance to this potential chart scenario . . Jupiter on DC, expansion through 'others', through roles, Vertex on Neptune in 5th, Part of Fortune cj Juno, pretty relevant having her filmography in mind . . i had a cunning feeling to check her Eris, and it was found on her Venus/Mercury point :whistling:

The chart imo, something like this :

nuthatch

She has the sort of intense, transfixing eyes that I tend to associate with Scorpio or Scorpio rising.

Last edited:

rose818

I'm thinking Capricorn. Her physique is quite bony, angular, and most of the cap risings I know have the same kind of stern piercing eyes and dark features. Her Saturn is in Scorpio, so that would only add to the intensity. Factor in that she's played quite mature roles at a young age due to looking older than she is and dresses quite classy, nothing really loud or over the top. And apparently she was very ambitious from a young age to pursue acting - requested an agent at three years old! Very precocious. Depending on how early or late, it could mean Neptune is close to the ascendant - adding creative abilities in film/arts industry.

Or possibly late-ish Scorpio - puts Saturn on her ascendant, Mercury/Venus in the fifth, boosting her creativity and charisma and a second house Neptune trining (taurus/venus ruled) sixth house Mars - earning money in the film industry via workaholism (she'd mentioned in several interviews how she did films back to back for several years and and exhausted herself - my own father, who has the same placement, to him taking a holiday is like pulling teeth; the only times he does is when he burns himself out completely.)

Last edited:

AriScoPis87

Well astrotheme.com has her moon sign wrong. In my two books it both points to her having a Gemini Moon, with an Aries Sun.

HoldOrFold

natalie_portman-keira_knighley1_0.jpg

She looks a lot like Natalie Portman.

Natalie Portman is Scorpio Rising / Sun in Gemini / Moon in Virgo

Since Keira's got her Moon in Gemini and Portman's got her Sun in Gemini, I would suggest the missing links to find emphasized in Keiras chart are Scorpio and and an earth sign.

So she could be a Scorpio rising making her ruling planet Taurus.
Or she could be Capricorn rising making her ruling planet Scorpio.

rose818

The whippet-slim brunette doesn’t go in much for trends, and—although movie audiences have grown accustomed to seeing her corseted, beplumed, and bedizened in costume dramas—her personal taste tends toward the more minimal. “I like to see structure,” she told Vogue in 2006. “I like when it’s quite clean.”

“Fashion is like putting on armor,”[4] Knightley has said.
Taken statements like these into account, I really can't picture her being anything but a Cap rising now :wink:.

Source: http://www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Keira_Knightley?mbid=ob_ppc_Voguepedia_Keira_Knightley

Erickaf

I always find it hard to guess rising signs with people lol.
I want to say Capricorn because of her bony body and face. Some Capricorn asc people I know look tough and strong even though they are dainty and skinny.

I cee

b28fa8081b6bc826fdfc3aee6b5ca374.jpg

796e9153d5bb81e0cd732d5c9aca384e.jpg

Wow these two could be twins

Keira Knightley and katie mc grath

They both have moons conjunct opp saturn in scorpio

Last edited:

Melaike

I'm thinking Capricorn. Her physique is quite bony, angular, and most of the cap risings I know have the same kind of stern piercing eyes and dark features. Her Saturn is in Scorpio, so that would only add to the intensity. Factor in that she's played quite mature roles at a young age due to looking older than she is and dresses quite classy, nothing really loud or over the top. And apparently she was very ambitious from a young age to pursue acting - requested an agent at three years old! Very precocious. Depending on how early or late, it could mean Neptune is close to the ascendant - adding creative abilities in film/arts industry.

Or possibly late-ish Scorpio - puts Saturn on her ascendant, Mercury/Venus in the fifth, boosting her creativity and charisma and a second house Neptune trining (taurus/venus ruled) sixth house Mars - earning money in the film industry via workaholism (she'd mentioned in several interviews how she did films back to back for several years and and exhausted herself - my own father, who has the same placement, to him taking a holiday is like pulling teeth; the only times he does is when he burns himself out completely.)

I totally agree.

She could be also Taurus rising

LeoCassandra

Earth ASC: Capricorn or Taurus.

No, now i think she's a Scorpio Rising with Saturn conjunct ASC or Saturn in the 1st house.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Its just pot luck with these threads sometimes, I dont know what the rukes are if any for trying to guess an ascendant, but anyway, so I will go for aquarius or libra, perhaps even pisces

Ive emailed her agent, fingers crossed

Last edited: