Read my chart

T-2000

Banned
Dear, members, moderators....

Really i dont understand my birth chart although it is pretty accurate.

I need some help here concerning any thing interesting or unusal my chart may hold....

Positive or negative it doesnt matter....

My chart is attached below ....

your co-operation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_tarek_moustafa_hp_132_30358 (2).gif
    astro_w2gw_01_tarek_moustafa_hp_132_30358 (2).gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 59

EJ53

Banned
Re: Request from professionals here...

Mars in Aries and 5th house is the "final dispositor" of all other planrets in your chart.........This means that, ultimately, everything that happens to you will lead towards achieving the objectives/purposes of Mars.

Mars rules your chart (jointly with Pluto).........giving added influence to this planet in your chart.

The signs of Cancer/Capricorn are respectively intercepted in 2nd/8th houses.......and the signs of Taurus/Scorpio are respectively repeated on the cusps (start point) of 6th/7th and 12th/1st houses.......This means you need to change an "outdated" attitude relating to the activities of the 6th/12th houses, which is adversely affecting the activities of the 7th/1st houses and preventing you from using fully the qualities Cancer/Capricorn.

Your North Node is in Libra and 11th house.........So, your "life task" is to learn how to function harmoniously in groups.

Chiron is in Taurus and 5th house..........You may feel a lack of self-worth, which adversely affects 5th house activities (romance, children, creativity).

(Further detail on all of these points can be found on the internet.)

EJ:)

Sun in Gemini 7th means your purpose lies in communicating and learning form others, this merges with you need to find meaningful connections, and this easily combines with your need to transform through creating balance and harmony through being deeply involved in groups, organisations or a worthy cause.

Mercury is part of a t.square with Saturn/Uranus. Mercury is the planet of communication and rules interaction with the environment. Mercury in Taurus 6th means that there is a need for you to communicate in a practical and productive manner through your working environment. However, this is challenged by your need to create order, structure and authority in your need to creatively express yourself and be appreciated, this need is in the 9th house which rules the expansion of ourselves and this house rules many areas like philosophy, religion, far reaching communications, higher learning ,ethics, and morals, the 9th also rules teachers. It can be about learning to have more faith in yourself, and your opinions, thoughts, ideas.

The nodes can mean your drawn to physical expressions of creativity (SN Aries) you can become attached to your own individual expression, and you need to learn how to bring all your creative energy into relationships with others, rather than solitary creative expression, this helps with receiving support form others.

Hmm teacher element is strong... if not a teacher your searching for meaning in life with others, and through communication. Exchanging information.

Last edited:

RockFish

Ok, I'm not a professional, but here are my two cents:

Moon (Leo) trines venus and Mars (Aries) in the 5th, Moon in Midheaven (in a Gauquelin sector) indicates artistic projection, possible fame, singing skills.

Chiron in the cusp of the 6th... It caught my attention because I've seen the same position in charts of people who are born with certain body marks, or attain them in a very early age, like scars, wounds, etc. Was that your case?

Sun conjunct Jupiter in Gemini in the 7th, indicates what can be a very fulfilling marriage, maybe with someone older (Jupiter sextiles Saturn in the 9th), foreign person, can be an artist as well.

The Tsquare between, Saturn, Mercury and Uranus mighty imply impatience, abrupt changes in career, maybe due to travelling, some difficult in completing your projects.

Please give us some feedback, will be deeply appreciated! ;)

http://www.cafeastrology.com/scorpio_ascendantrisingsign.html

This explain your scorpio Asc and this website will also explain all your 10planets in the signs and in the houses.

Also I'm a modern astrologer, using Equal house system.....but you will finds all sorts of different astrologers here;)

There are all types of Astrologers use this forum but mainly fall into Traditional & Western Astrology, the differences are explained here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_astrology

House systems
Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp