Will I lose my job beacuse of my mistake

parme

Today I emailed a file with sensitive information to a few people at work. One of them pointed out my mistake and I immediately removed the file and email with the help of IT dept. The file had salary information for about 1000 employees. I am very nervous about this mistake. Will I lose my job?

birth details are Dec 23rd, 1971 11:55 pm, Sindri, Jharkhand

The time I made the mistake is Feb 16th, 2021, 9:43am, Milpitas, California (near San Jose, California)

creativei

Aha everything is exactly matching with your chart its all predestined !

you did mistake exactly at 10th lord dasa mercury and 6th lord sub period saturn . mutual aspect of saturn mercury is one reason but main reason is saturn in 10th aspected by 8th lord mars , 8th is humiliation . 6th is office politics . 12th is termination of job . your saturn sub period exists til 2022 oct ,if you manage til that then next jupiter dasa will be over all nice for you . but if god decided to give sufferings , since saturn is karma karaga , never sees partiality in giving punishment , you may lose the job and may change to another . planets do their duty . that too saturn . all afflicting 10th house is problem . so far jupiter saved you and now that jupiter itself caught in the hands of saturn ., generally they say mercury dasa saturn bukti is not good . i have seen many people chart its true .. so take care . its destined that you have to suffer humilation and lose honor and self respect . but next jupiter dasa is nice . in that also saturn sub period troubles ,. keep note that whenever saturn or mars sub period comes you suffer physically and emotionally .. .

Virinchi

You are safe as of now. This month is critical but not strong enough to lose job.
During 2022 you need to be careful. This time, others mistake can cost you something

parme

Thank you for your reply. I will be more careful. Is there any particular transits or pratyantar dasha that I should pay more attention to? I will be running Me>Sa dasha all of 2022 and most part of 2023.

creativei

Thank you for your reply. I will be more careful. Is there any particular transits or pratyantar dasha that I should pay more attention to? I will be running Me>Sa dasha all of 2022 and most part of 2023.

This whole saturn bukti is problematic . that too 2022 jan to may , if you escape in this period( to my knowledge its not possible) then your blessed by god ! .

parme

You are right. Ever since the beginning of 2020, I am struggling at work.

I was put under my peer. Earlier my peer and I used to report to a VP.
I constantly get feedback from my new manager (peer) about not performing well. I am stressed out every few months and worried about getting fired.

I keep thinking about finding other jobs, but I feel my bad luck will follow me there as well and I will end up building a bad reputation among more people. So I hesitate to change jobs and want to finish my karma at my current job itself.

When will the clouds disappear and sun shine?

creativei

You are right. Ever since the beginning of 2020, I am struggling at work.

I was put under my peer. Earlier my peer and I used to report to a VP.
I constantly get feedback from my new manager (peer) about not performing well. I am stressed out every few months and worried about getting fired.

I keep thinking about finding other jobs, but I feel my bad luck will follow me there as well and I will end up building a bad reputation among more people. So I hesitate to change jobs and want to finish my karma at my current job itself.

When will the clouds disappear and sun shine?

Parme palnets are so keen in their duty they wont see partiality . what does a 3 yr old kid did why he has to suffer from cancer ? on the other hand a man nearing death is hail and health and performing atheltic tasks . all these are purely karma . and that too saturn is karma karaga . he has special permission given by god to carry on his duty . nothing can stop him . so far jupiter saved you and now he too trapped infact saturn waited for this wonderful moment . planets functions like humans they all are waiting fro their turn to show that they are superior from others . in that saturn is head of all .

every dasa end it laids foundation for new dasa . so whatever you get in this saturn bukti , is new beginning for your next jupiter dasa . if you are little bit evolved in astro you can check that by yourself , jupiter is lord of 4th and 7th so you wil get these house power including 5th and 6th house . 5th h is "fall of position " thats y saturn suddenly brought you down ., you may also get heath issues , problems regarding home mother , spouse , fall of respect in society . problems with vehicles accidents etc .. bear thid saturn period with will power . we will see jupiter dasa later ...