please reply me

Buddyyy

Hi,
I am writing for my career and job. Which led me to depression and anxiety. I am searching for a job but I am not getting any response. Can anyone help me when will I get a job? Please help.
dob- 25/03/1994
time-2.20pm afternoon
place- Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

current location- Sweden

Buddyyy

vedic chart for ready ref pl.

Hi sir,
Thanks for your reply. Do you mean this?
vedic.png

alphatauri

Hi,
I am writing for my career and job. Which led me to depression and anxiety. I am searching for a job but I am not getting any response. Can anyone help me when will I get a job? Please help.
dob- 25/03/1994
time-2.20pm afternoon
place- Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

current location- Sweden

Do you think about charity very often?

kshantaram

Premium Member
western chart post : qualifications n profession not known?

10th lord venus for career negating to badhaka aries 9th, seeking splendor in distant lands, university teaching-art-pharmacy-electricals and electronics roles under stress-delays; venus combust with sun; wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart.

ascendant lord sun elevated aries 8th able to cope with challenges of life while prone to chronic heart-stomach-brain issues to care; give arathy to sun God daily morning.

Mars lord 9th negating to pisces 8th, negating luck and support from father; Moon-mars opp volatile emotions n finances; moon-sat opp stressed health and relationship; moon virgo first critical thinking, good for audit-editorial roles;

Saturn-mars-mercury pisces 7th aptitude for printing technology etc;
prone to abdominal-urological-feet-skin inflammations etc;
saturn lord 6th for health and challenges;

Saturn also lord 7th for vocation-business; mercury lord 11th for gains with saturn 7th, may be gains from printing type business or such research;

Jupiter-rahu debilated scorpio, research-forensic aptitudes; not to indulge much into dark occult; toxic health issues liver-urological-heart-lungs etc; vitiated judgments-acting skills-rise/fall in life;

prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings; observe death anniversaries in the family religiously; wear brown gomedh over pendant touching heart. float 1.25kg mustard over clean flowing river on a tuesday after sunset followed with prayers at Bhadrakali temple;

Ketu taurus 10th, extra stubborn; career-job changes; pain-injury-surgery Ketu coming 1.5yr transit sag 5th, detachment from luck-education-romance to care.

Year ahead jupiter-saturn transit own acq 6th, good for research-advisory-trainer roles;
jup effective mid-course April-July 021 to watch for; while prone to liver issues;

share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick judiciously; hope the remedies help; wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited:

Buddyyy

western chart post : qualifications n profession not known?

10th lord venus for career negating to badhaka aries 9th, seeking splendor in distant lands, university teaching-art-pharmacy-electricals and electronics roles under stress-delays; venus combust with sun; wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart.

ascendant lord sun elevated aries 8th able to cope with challenges of life while prone to chronic heart-stomach-brain issues to care; give arathy to sun God daily morning.

Mars lord 9th negating to pisces 8th, negating luck and support from father; Moon-mars opp volatile emotions n finances; moon-sat opp stressed health and relationship; moon virgo first critical thinking, good for audit-editorial roles;

Saturn-mars-mercury pisces 7th aptitude for printing technology etc;
prone to abdominal-urological-feet-skin inflammations etc;
saturn lord 6th for health and challenges;

Saturn also lord 7th for vocation-business; mercury lord 11th for gains with saturn 7th, may be gains from printing type business or such research;

Jupiter-rahu debilated scorpio, research-forensic aptitudes; not to indulge much into dark occult; toxic health issues liver-urological-heart-lungs etc; vitiated judgments-acting skills-rise/fall in life;

prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings; observe death anniversaries in the family religiously; wear brown gomedh over pendant touching heart. float 1.25kg mustard over clean flowing river on a tuesday after sunset followed with prayers at Bhadrakali temple;

Ketu taurus 10th, extra stubborn; career-job changes; pain-injury-surgery Ketu coming 1.5yr transit sag 5th, detachment from luck-education-romance to care.

Year ahead jupiter-saturn transit own acq 6th, good for research-advisory-trainer roles; prone to liver issues;

share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick judiciously; hope the remedies help; wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your reply. I am studying masters in electronics engineering, currently in Europe. I am searching for jobs in the research field.

Yes, everything got delayed regarding my career so I am stressed and which causes health issues. But can you say the possible time I can get a job?
Thanks

creativei

Your good time starts after 2021 june . and this yr itself u may get job and 2022 will be very good period for u ..

either u will shine as business man or land in govt side irrespective of education).

period of 2022 to 2024 brings sudden life changes , u get transformed after marriage , also get gains from spouse too ..

Buddyyy

Your good time starts after 2021 june . and this yr itself u may get job and 2022 will be very good period for u ..

either u will shine as business man or land in govt side irrespective of education).

period of 2022 to 2024 brings sudden life changes , u get transformed after marriage , also get gains from spouse too ..

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your reply. As I am searching for research-oriented work. Is there any chance of getting job in Feb-Mar time?
And when will I get married? As I have no plan for it.

creativei

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your reply. As I am searching for research-oriented work. Is there any chance of getting job in Feb-Mar time?
And when will I get married? As I have no plan for it.

No there is no chance for that till may . because current sun dasa exists till march . only after june you see gradual changes in many things . .moon is 1st lord for you , its in 2nd house of family , finance . you get married in moon dasa , also you have many journeys connected with profession and spiritual , take care of mothers health . you sometimes becomes depressed , gloomy angry and even arrogant for no reason , so tame that . dont give place to unwanted worries . finances will be on and off . take care of eyes , vision gets low . even possible of night blindness , so take care lot .

marriage happens in 2025 .

Buddyyy

No there is no chance for that till may . because current sun dasa exists till march . only after june you see gradual changes in many things . .moon is 1st lord for you , its in 2nd house of family , finance . you get married in moon dasa , also you have many journeys connected with profession and spiritual , take care of mothers health . you sometimes becomes depressed , gloomy angry and even arrogant for no reason , so tame that . dont give place to unwanted worries . finances will be on and off . take care of eyes , vision gets low . even possible of night blindness , so take care lot .

marriage happens in 2025 .

Hi,
Can you please say if there is any chance to get a job electronics or research field. Yes, I have a vision problem and in the night it is hard someday for me.

creativei

Can someone say, if I have some accident in the future or major health issues.
Thanks,
Saptarshi

Possible , not major one but it will be some what disturbing you emotionallly, your moon mahadasa starts in this march , moon is lagna lord in 2nd house , though its good but saturn as 7th 8th lord aspecting moon gives problems related to eyes , face , mouth and some troubles related to periods , both mars and saturn aspecting moon gives mental conflicts problems to mother ,digestive issues , sleeping problems ,danger from water , cooking area , careful in working in kitchen since you may have chances of electrical shocks. all these afflicts 2nd house so eyes face voice gets affected . you cant eat food peacefully , some problems one after another troubles you and shakes your self confidence .. so engage yourself in spirituality , yoga , meditation like that . eat meal at proper time , dont skip . stay away from those who ill treat you .

since 6th lord aspects 3rd one of your younger siblings health gets affected or they may fight with you . also there will be conflicts with parents and some health disturbances to them . all these happens only respected sub periods of their lords . also you get changes regarding professional wise and changes in in laws too . you experience these things coming years . ..

Buddyyy

Hi All,
I am just updating my situation regarding my career. Before I asked when will I get a job.
I am saying some instances here which happened over the past 2 months.

I gave an interview at the end of March, which was good, but the company still did not contact me about anything.

I have appeared in an interview on 3rd March, where they considered my profile and told me they will come back. But it is 2 months almost they have not contacted me. I tried to contact them but no response.

Meanwhile, I have also ph interview in 2-3 different companies and all are like that.

I am also thinking to go for a Ph.D. and looking for it, but if I try it from now I have to wait for a year for the whole Ph.D. process. Do, I have any prospects in Ph.D.? Please let me know. And if I am looking for countries for the USA and Canada how will I progress?

dob-25/03/1994
time- 2.20 pm afternoon
place- Serampore, West Bengal

current location- Sweden, Europe

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your time to read my chart.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Jupiter is sooner heading towards saturn pisces, saturn lord 6th for employment, job possibilities some 2 months from now, hopefully.

Saturn transit own acq 6th for employment prospects.

Mercury lord 11th for gains debilated pisces 7th, wear green emerald touching heart. Mercury significator for profession and lord 2nd for speech/interviews, emotional and confused; jupiter trine aspect mercury, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements.

Mercury-mars-saturn pisces, whether inclined to printing technology?

Wishing you well.

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Jakari71

Jupiter is sooner heading towards saturn pisces, saturn lord 6th for employment, job possibilities some 2 months from now, hopefully.

Saturn transit own acq 6th for employment prospects.

Mercury lord 11th for gains debilated pisces 7th, wear green emerald touching heart. Mercury significator for profession and lord 2nd for speech/interviews, emotional and confused; jupiter trine aspect mercury, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements.

Mercury-mars-saturn pisces, whether inclined to printing technology?

Wishing you well.

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Hey Can you tell me about my Transits in Vedic astrology? august 2,2004 Time-9:40pm(21:40) place:Huntsville,Alabama(usa) I’ve had a reading by creativei on my chart which was good but I’d like to know about the transits etc thank you