Why do I look intimidating?

darkangel

My friends told me that people rarely approach me in school because I have this "I'll gonna murder you" look. There was an instance that when I was falling in line in a fast food restaurant, my eyes were fixated on the menu since I am spacing out. Then suddenly, I saw the cashier pointed at me and whispered to her co-worker that I look like I'm going to kill them. Her co-worker just laughed at her. Although I can't hear it, I was able to lip read what she said. I was embarrassed that when it was my turn to order, I was forced to fake smile just to look approachable. Also I've noticed that whenever I ride a bus, nobody wants to seat beside me unless they've got no choice. It is very frustrating and depressing since I'm not that kind of person.

My friends told me that it's my eyes that makes me intimidating and mysterious manipulative guy. But I'm just wondering what natal aspects makes me give this "dark vibe" to people. Thank you for those who will respond.

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 78

Loda41

My friends told me that people rarely approach me in school because I have this "I'll gonna murder you" look. There was an instance that when I was falling in line in a fast food restaurant, my eyes were fixated on the menu since I am spacing out. Then suddenly, I saw the cashier pointed at me and whispered to her co-worker that I look like I'm going to kill them. Her co-worker just laughed at her. Although I can't hear it, I was able to lip read what she said. I was embarrassed that when it was my turn to order, I was forced to fake smile just to look approachable. Also I've noticed that whenever I ride a bus, nobody wants to seat beside me unless they've got no choice. It is very frustrating and depressing since I'm not that kind of person.

My friends told me that it's my eyes that makes me intimidating and mysterious manipulative guy. But I'm just wondering what natal aspects makes me give this "dark vibe" to people. Thank you for those who will respond.
You would want to look at the ASC and it's ruler. Also look at Mars and connections to it. moon could rule the internal feeling that result in facial gestures.

darkangel

You would want to look at the ASC and it's ruler. Also look at Mars and connections to it. moon could rule the internal feeling that result in facial gestures.

Thank you for your response Loda41. I'll make a research about my rising and moon sign.

Sir Zodiac

There is a lot of heavy aspects on your ascendant, so you will not go unnoticed in a crowd, people will remember you and Saturn in Aries aspect your ascendant can give a aggressive and sometimes darker look and it has to do with your own personal values, but what is making you really intimidating is Pluto on your Scorpio Sun, it magnifies your self expression and is also the way you see your father, that powerful vibe your send out in you career house.

Last edited:

darkangel

There is a lot of heavy aspects on your ascendant, so you will not go unnoticed in a crowd, people will remember you and Saturn in Aries aspect your ascendant can give a aggressive and sometimes darker look and it has to do with your own personal values, but what is making you really intimidating is Pluto on your Scorpio Sun, it magnifies your self expression and is also the way you see your father, that powerful vibe your send out in you career house.

Thanks Sir Zodiac. I could really relate to your insight. Even though I'm intimidating to people who are the same age as mine, but I tend to attract kids and older people. I also get a lot of different reactions. Some are infatuated to me even in our first meeting, some are scared to talk to me and would just stare (that makes me uncomfortable most of the time) and I could feel that some hated me for no reason. :(

Sir Zodiac

Yes, Pluto or Scorpio Sun can put out the worst in people when they meet you the first time, because they project their own darkness over in you or they feel that you see trough them and can reveal their true self and secrets, that is very uncomforting for them and that can be why they react that way. I hope that this little insight helps you and later on in life it can be a force in your life about your a career, an example a private detective etc.

darkangel

Yes, Pluto or Scorpio Sun can put out the worst in people when they meet you the first time, because they project their own darkness over in you or they feel that you see trough them and can reveal their true self and secrets, that is very uncomforting for them and that can be why they react that way. I hope that this little insight helps you and later on in life it can be a force in your life about your a career, an example a private detective etc.

Oh. Now I understand. I guess I really need to accept that this is really who I am. Thank you for your insights Sir Zodiac. I'm actually planning to pursue my childhood dream to become a doctor since I've read that Sun in 10H are really interested in Medicine.

Sir Zodiac

I´m glad that you has found your true calling in medicin as a Doctor, have you thought to be a surgeon because its a Scorpio/Pluto occupation. Good luck with your studies.

darkangel

I´m glad that you has found your true calling in medicin as a Doctor, have you thought to be a surgeon because its a Scorpio/Pluto occupation. Good luck with your studies.

That's very kind of you Sir Zodiac. Thanks! I'm actually having a hard time to decide between the specialties of Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics. Ever since high school, I've seen many surgical videos and I was fascinated by it that I really wanted to try it when I become a surgeon. But I also love kids that's why I'm thinking between Pediatrics or Plastic Surgery. I hope I would be able to make my mind after college. :)