Is he ready for a reunion?

RA1

how i get the exact month is by gettign a transist chart and calculate teh time the planets align in the houses 2,7,11 then get a month ;)

any ways i can see i am right somewhere :d that give me confidence that my bf is the one :D i am fated to marry and he is fated to marry me hehehe...

our marriage i have predicted is for the end of this year btw oct-dec 2013 lets see

My Best Wishes are always with you..i can see destinies are always linked...Gud Luck

RA1

O..God..how you could be doubtful..you know scorpions never believe someone..but i do..i think you are also a scorpion..every single thing you said is true.he was looking 5 girls..at the same time..thats also true..so what else..and moreover now i will tell you if ur bf chart resembles to my fiance then the only trouble you will face is tht girls from his past will keep popping up in his life..as my fiance's gf does till now..

Angels

O..God..how you could be doubtful..you know scorpions never believe someone..but i do..i think you are also a scorpion..every single thing you said is true.he was looking 5 girls..at the same time..thats also true..so what else..and moreover now i will tell you if ur bf chart resembles to my fiance then the only trouble you will face is tht girls from his past will keep popping up in his life..as my fiance's gf does till now..

so true! I dont mind him having gf lol (though i love him to the core it hurts me when someone coming after him in fear of loosing him i be going cray crying and running around all that) but learning astrology actually helped me understand the characteristics...that way i understand his venus in 11th house is the culprit for this flings and flirting

same time his capricon sun is loyal in his cart what i learnt was he wants the perfect woman so he keeps in touch with few woman untill the last minute of the marraige night lol to see if he has choose the best bet...

i rush to doubt him when i see this one girl commenting him i was hurt all that but now i realise for him he choose me cos he intro me to his family as his fiance and told his mother and sis that he is going to marry me... i was stupid to rush i should have stayed calm that way he would have soon realised this new girl is just a flirt whos passing time with guys all that...

but i rushed without knowing abt the venus in 11th house lol...just now realised...hmm..

feeling so stupid umm..

we'll when i see all the chart's i have predicted were nearly accurate it also means our chart i have predicted will also come ture...meaing he is the one.though we face hard times now due to bad planetary alignments...may me when sky clears up the misunderstandings too will clear up....hei na?

that way...
i belive i will see him back again very soon :D

Angels

i dont mind it if he has 100 gf while i am the only one close to his heart if he assured me this i wouldnt have mind :p i would rather give him some new girl;s contact lol haha

RA1

i dont mind it if he has 100 gf while i am the only one close to his heart if he assured me this i wouldnt have mind :p i would rather give him some new girl;s contact lol haha

If me and u resembles then trust me whenever his ex gfs msg him he never replied but i get upset he is trying to get rid of them..by not answering, blocking them, changing his cell number but i dont know where the hell they cme back..again you have a live example..he is faithful to me...

Angels

yea so true :)

god always never give us perfect blessing lol one way other the other god wants us to come back to him crying so ppl wont forget him haha

that way these kinda little little misperfections comes in a relationship...forexample if u get a guy whos just upto ur imagination may be somethign will happen and he may leave u some point...or he may die lol....if u find worst looking person but htis person would be so loyal to u...

sometimes guys go back behind all flirty girls and forgets his true soul mate who is dying for him. but they only realize after getting betrayed by fate :p

Angels

lol btw u are the 1st scorpion person i am talking too nah 2nd lol just remeber one of my little cousin shes a scorp too scorps are emotional like a spoiled brats lol also they are secretive hehehe

RA1

Very true..i was for that fling you told me..because i know some incidence if you can explain me a bit..i can tell you that..may be that help as that was the time period we were away and in the same situation...as you are..

RA1

lol btw u are the 1st scorpion person i am talking too nah 2nd lol just remeber one of my little cousin shes a scorp too scorps are emotional like a spoiled brats lol also they are secretive hehehe

Pretty secretive..nobody can ever get to know...what were hiding...

Angels

me missing my cousins they came to my place for holiday and gone back to their country last night...it was all fun with them...those girls made me laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all week haha it was so fun to be with them...i am just missed them badly on was a virgo she is so sweet and i felt like he is just my twin haha

they both gave me good company when i was sad...i was like talking in indian accent sometime she was liek i wanted to asked u whats wrong with u u are talkign like an indian hahaha...i was like yea my bf obssesed me with his accent haha now he is gone but his accent is sticking to me hehee

RA1

I am not sure..she was a french girl..or another girl i know..was probably could be related to finances

RA1

yep fun fun fun..every time we finish a dialogue we laugh hahaa..she just msg me on viber...cute shes at her grans place

Guess what i am very funny since we are together me and my fiance..he has changed a lot..i make fun faces, songs and bla bla..so he just keep on laughing...

Angels

I am not sure..she was a french girl..or another girl i know..was probably could be related to finances

ys i can see somthign related to finance or beauty (gym) probably something... relates to his own income his earning and she related..