Feeling blue

LeoCassandra

Since the beginning of May im having low energy. Im feeling blue but its not depressive sadness, it is much more of melancholy sadness. Longing from something... It is because of transisting Neptune is in opposition with my natal Mars? My ex best friends wants to return to my life after she abandoned me for her boyfriend (now she did breake up with him) I don't feel like i would like her back in my life. What are the other transits showing in my chart? Maybe something is in the Progression chart?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_hy_2013520.77608.6522.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_hy_2013520.77608.6522.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_52gw_01_hy_2013520.78447.5870.jpg
    astro_52gw_01_hy_2013520.78447.5870.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15

byjove

Account Closed
Ha I came looking for a Neptune/Mars situation, and indeed you have one. I have TR Neptune square Mars now. I recently had a good consultation with a great astrologer who talked to me about that transit, I think you can consider most of it for the opposition too - you will feel more tired, more drained, more lethargic, don't let little knocks take you down, you will feel more easily defeated. Your self-confidence and self-worth will feel dissolved, know that it will pass! :love:

LeoCassandra

Ha I came looking for a Neptune/Mars situation, and indeed you have one. I have TR Neptune square Mars now. I recently had a good consultation with a great astrologer who talked to me about that transit, I think you can consider most of it for the opposition too - you will feel more tired, more drained, more lethargic, don't let little knocks take you down, you will feel more easily defeated. Your self-confidence and self-worth will feel dissolved, know that it will pass! :love:
Aww thank you for your reply:kissing: Last two years i've been having T Neptune opposite N Mercury and it was bad. I've felt clueless. I think it was worse than Neptune opposite Mars. How are you dealing with your Neptune/Mars situation?

byjove

Account Closed
You know I've been struggling with a sense of defeat, and I'm normally anything but a defeatist person. The transit has moved out of orb now, and thankfully I'm not wallowing in defeat any more. I have to say that I found this one of the hardest transits of my life. It felt like a hollowing-out of my pride. I've read that with that transit, it would be best not to associate oneself with what one owns/earns/does. Unfortunately, I'm a career person so that was like telling the Pope not to be holy during that transit. I've Sun in the 10th of Aries, that transit was tough! (it has one more pass to come later this year I think. Recently I had a proper consultation and I was advised to ignore any appearance of a set-back later this year when the transit returns, it looks worse than it is.)

How far is it in transit for you? How are you coping? :love:

LeoCassandra

Well, I did know about this upcoming transit and i did almost nothing. I knew that i have to hurry up with writing my work(??)for gaining bachelor's degree... :pinched: maybe is the weather or maybe is this transit. When im outside, with people i feel dizzy. Im afraid of Neptune transits after every major one i'm losing something. The 1st one was when T Neptune opposite Sun. I was 8 years old at that time and i never got back to being as ambitious as i was before.
the 2nd T Neptune opposite Jupiter. At that time i had Progressed Sun square N Pluto... it was time of my teenage rebellion.
3rd one T Neptune opposite Mercury- i did lost confidence in my "wisdom":unsure: