The World Cup Chart.....

07.Re

The article doesn't mention what he does for a living.

I reckon there's the odd person or two who would love to see him turned into an octopus salad (given his predictions that is)....:tongue:

Attachments

• 2219893901_74d9bc500b.jpg
    2219893901_74d9bc500b.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 19

T-2000

Banned
Not really. No one here is at such a high level where they can predict the future.

And what about predictive astrology... Are we wasting our presious time?:andy:

I will only show you an aspect below...
One aspect is enough which is transiting venus trine Maradona's natal jupiter EXACT at a critical degree the day of the final match.

Can any astrologer please simply interpret this aspect.?

From tenth to the secound houses...

Besides how do we know the octopus is not an astrologer? The article doesn't mention what he does for a living.

:unsure: Ummm.. May be,,, But I think Maradona will end the octopus story on saturday.

Attachments

• MARADONA Natal and transits 11 july Final..jpg
    MARADONA Natal and transits 11 july Final..jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 20

T-2000

Banned
I agree with the predictions as well, although I'm not sure if Brazil will make it tomorrow against Netherlands.

I certainly hope they will, since it's my team, but I find Holland more structured than Brazil. God help us. :unsure:.....

Same goes to Argentina and Germany. Despite having more quality players, Argentina does not have the same organization as Germany does. But in this case I think Argentina will take it anyway, just because I believe astrology says so.:tongue:

Brazil is a heavy team...
Chances for holland to win is just if they move fast and an ability to have and pass the ball short and accurate passes....

Brazil can score any time and have a very good goal keeper and defence.
No No... Brazil will win.

And you know that:wink:

T-2000

Banned
I reckon there's the odd person or two who would love to see him turned into an octopus salad (given his predictions that is)....:tongue:

:biggrin: Yes Yes,,,, This is the end of the story...

But may be they will offer it very very expensive meal why?
Because it was the octopus who predict that germany will win against England.

Beautiful octopus.. I like it very much.:biggrin:

RockFish

Brazil is a heavy team...
Chances for holland to win is just if they move fast and an ability to have and pass the ball short and accurate passes....

Brazil can score any time and have a very good goal keeper and defence.
No No... Brazil will win.

And you know that:wink:

LOL, like me, many brazilians don't trust this team, to be quite honest. I don't know what to expect of it, they have been irregular in this Cup, some brilliant moments and some other terrible ones. The game against North Korea was terribly unappealing.

I asked a horary question and, despite my suspicion, I read it as a Brazillian victory.

We'll see.

astro09

HTML:
My Predictions for this round:

- Netherlands vs. Brazil Brazil
- Uruguay vs. Ghana Uruguay
- Argentina vs. Germany Argentina
- Paraguay vs. Spain Spain

Agree...Any of these predicted winner, is nice. Argentina has a better chance to win it....Brazil in close second...
sport-soccer-smiley-18.gif

T-2000

Banned
It is the half time,
Brazil VS Holland. (1:0)

Someone tell Dunga to calm down..
When the coach is nervous he makes all his players nervous.

Holland are willing to return to the match.

I think Brazil must score the second goal early in the second half to secure their win.

RockFish

So I said:

many brazilians don't trust this team, to be quite honest. I don't know what to expect of it,
[...]
I asked a horary question and, despite my suspicion, I read it as a Brazillian victory.
I always suspected that my football knowledge was way better than my astrological one...... :crying:

I knew it, I knew it! That's the nemesis of brazillian football, no emotional structure. You put enough pressure and they crumble!

T-2000

Banned
So I said:

I always suspected that my football knowledge was way better than my astrological one...... :crying:

I knew it, I knew it! That's the nemesis of brazillian football, no emotional structure. You put enough pressure and they crumble!

I know what football is to most Brazilians, And I know now how the whole country is feeling... We here in Egypt also like the Brazilian team.

Hard luck.

I wonder, How can few Irresponsible persons, In which everyone of them is comfortable with himself - Being in a European team or whatever - And it does not matter for him, Could effect millions of other persons emotions.

What happened today in this match was something beyond an ordinary football match.

RockFish

Thank you Temple, if we have to win, I want it to be here, indeed. :biggrin:
But it's ok, Netherlands were better, they were cooler in the head, it was a fair score. But I hope Uruguay or Ghana will crush them now. :cool:

RockFish

I wonder, How can few Irresponsible persons, In which everyone of them is comfortable with himself - Being in a European team or whatever - And it does not matter for him, Could effect millions of other persons emotions.

Yeah, it's always like that, but you see, there were many many brazilians who did not place expectations over this team, so it was somehow foreseeable. We know when we have a great team, and this was not it. And, after all, we all will have to go back to work now, LOL. It's life, it's just a game.

It's sad for the kids, though, they cry so hard...

07.Re

:smile: Sometimes I wonder about the media industry, I admit...
I like their way to grasp people attention.

And I know.. That if I am involved in Media industry I will excel and succeed.

Did you clicked some ads? :wink:

The octopus was dillusional if he thought he was the only 'winner predictor'. Ultimately, there will always be someone who challenges your skills... just like the octopus found out! :biggrin:

RockFish

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a GAME, URUGUAY vs. GHANA

07.Re

What a GAME, URUGUAY vs. GHANA

Oh Rockfish, you have me in suspense. Who won?