Afflictions.

T-2000

Banned
Hello dear Friends,

Now i need your full co-operation in this special thread - At least for me -.

I Need you as a professional member, Adminstrator, even a begginer >>> just say hello.
thus, I need all members in this form to put his/her signature here.

And if you are busy now....
Keep this thread in your mind and come again to share your opinion.

And if you gave your opinion - thankfully - come again because i will discus your opinion with you.
Even you said just hello >>> Come again, I need you.

Why all that !!

Because the past 12 days i was very confused, When I asked my grand mother when i was born exactly she told me
at 2:30 - 3:00 pm. ( It was shocking surprise for me because my mother told me and emphasized that i was born at 7:00 pm. so i adjusted my birth time according to my mother to 7:15 pm.

since my grand mother was with my mother during my birth process which occured at home, And since i trust ger memory quite a bit. so...

The past 10 days i did not stop researching and studying until i MY SELF knew my EXACT birth date which is 6:53 pm.

It was not an easy task but i had the desire to know it accuratelly,,,,

Special Thanks to my ascendant, north and south
s_mn.18.gif
, Midheaven / Imum colei axe, And my natal
s_mo.18.gif

My topic here is about afflictions in my chart.
Every chart has afflicted planets, signs, aspects.

I want to know since i have an accurate chart where is my afflictions To correct them and be ware of them. specially the stellium will hit my Imum colei soon and i am jobless now and feeling so confused.

I added some fixed stars and astreroids so they may be afflicted in some way.
Critical degrees also are shown.

As I said ,, I want every one in this forum to respond, Your opinions are highly and of importance to me.
Even if you say HELLO.

This forum includes the most intelligent people on earth.
Why?
Because dealing with astrology scince need a high degree of intelligence - I knew that the past 10 days
smiley.gif
-

Some people may say that I am trying to attract attention but NO.
This study of AFFLICTION in an accurate chart will benefit any beginner.
And it will open a nice international environment for discission

So you have below a very accurate chart .... Ready for anatomy.

Feal free to analyse and share your opinion with me and other members.

~ T-2000

[poster gave no astrological opinion so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Arian Maverick

Welcome to the forums, T-2000!

It's interesting that you wish to discuss afflictions in your natal chart, for although you have a few aspects which astrologers may designate as "hard" or "difficult" aspects, you have many more harmonious ones. You've got a nice Fire Trine consisting of Saturn in Leo, Neptune in Sagittarius, and Venus-Mars conjunction in Aries. Some of the orbs for these aspects are a bit wide, so some astrologers may not consider your chart to contain a Fire Trine. If one uses a wide orb for oppositions, you even have a Kite configuration. Yet the Venus-Mars conjunction is moving away from the opposition with Pluto, which means the aspect is decreasing in energy. A ten-degree orb is rather wide, even for oppositions, and separating aspects are weaker than applying aspects. Similarly, your Venus-Mars conjunction is separating from the trine with Saturn, so some astrologers may not consider you to have a Grand Trine configuration. Nevertheless, you still have planets in harmonious signs, for the most part.

Now, let's move on to a nice configuration with tight aspects--one which I believe wilsontc calls a Talent Triangle. It's formed by the trine aspect between Jupiter and Pluto, both tightly sextile Saturn. I'll let another member describe the influence of this configuration.

You asked specifically about afflictions, however, so I'll also describe those componants of your natal charge which may be challenging. Keep in mind, however, that these aspects and configurations are necessary because they force you to grow. I actually feel somewhat sorry for anyone who does not have any dynamic aspects in his or her natal chart because there is no impetuous to use the talents conferred by the trine and sextile aspects. So please do not regard these difficult aspects as "the enemy."

I've already mentioned the Venus-Mars conjunction in Aries opposite Pluto, but as I described, the orb is wide (about nine to ten degrees) and the faster-moving planets Venus and Mars are moving away from the slower-moving planet Pluto. Thus, the impact of this aspect is minimum, although you may still feel some of its effects.

Next, we have detriment Jupiter in Gemini (don't worry; I have this placement also) opposed Neptune in Sagittarius. This is not quite a generational aspect, but you will share it with your close peers. Look to planets that aspect Jupiter and Neptune for clues about how this aspect may affect you individually.

The main configuration I see is a t-square, formed by Mercury in Taurus opposite Uranus in Scorpio, both square Saturn in Leo. Saturn square Uranus is another generational aspect, but this one ought to be more personal to you than the Jupiter-Neptune opposition because Mercury is tightly opposed Uranus and is applying towards a square aspect with Saturn. I recommend that you focus upon this configuration before any of the others I have described in this post. Explore the aspects individually and then attempt to combine the interpretations. The main Astrology Weekly website offers some decent interpretations: Mercury square Saturn, Mercury opposition Uranus, and Saturn square Uranus. You should take into consideration the qualities of the sign in which each planet is positioned; you can read interpretations for Mercury in Taurus, Saturn in Leo, and Uranus in Scorpio. If you are certain of the birthtime, you may also take into consideration the house positions of the planets--Mercury in the sixth house, Saturn in the ninth house, and Uranus in the twelfth house.

I don't want to get you into a "doom and gloom" mindset because this is not good application of astrology. Yet I feel I would be remiss not to tell you that the tendencies represented by this T-square configuration may require much effort to change because the planets are located in fixed signs. However, individuals with planets in fixed signs often have much determination and staying power; they do not give up easily. I am confident you can overcome tendecies for rigid thinking. Uranus' involvement ought to help in this regard. Indeed, I think many members would be interested to read descriptions you may wish to provide us about your mind--how you process information, how you accept or reject this information, etc. Also, how do you communicate this information? I doubt it's straight-forward with Uranus in this configuration!

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
Arian,

I think it's great you made the effort to post so many links instead of dropping answers in newbies laps..:biggrin: I just wish more members would do so...

I agree, don't use the word afflictions, try 'challenges' cos that's what we are all here to do. Challenge ourselves and with others.

As newbie, do not concern yourself with asteriods, specs of dust either, leave them to last.

So just quick look at Solar arcs for rectification of time purpose SA moon conj MC age 1 should have been a family house move?
Age 12 SA Saturn conj MC did father become distant, aloof, strict or disappear? Age 13 SA Uranus conj Asc sudden eruptions with family perhaps emotional (water scorpio uranus) break any bones? rebel against family?

My topic here is about afflictions in my chart.
Every chart has afflicted planets, signs, aspects.

Your mercury square saturn suggests your father or authority figures repressed your communications, great for study, research and introversion but you may have developed a fixed attitude. Your chart lacks the element of 'earth' or planets in earth houses, so study here how this may affect you.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077
I added some fixed stars and astreroids so they may be afflicted in some way. Critical degrees also are shown.
Again, best left til last, critical degrees are important for 'fine tuning' and more so in 'horary charts' perhaps than natal.

Have you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum of lots of ‘sticky’ which explain matters in that forum, guidelines, tips and forum rules

Here are my personal recommend beginners links to focus upon Natal charts:-
I hope that you come here and want to learn about astrology and join in with exchanges. There ever expanding Education forum here and lots more to explore. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12556 http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm
http://wilsontc.stormloader.com#continue
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natalastrology.html

House systems
Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_house_system#Equal_House
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm
For further research try here...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3280&highlight=placidus+equal
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638&highlight=house+system
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=152849#post152849

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Neptune in first can be rather gullible, easily led and great for comedians and mimicary though. with the opp to jupiter suggests over optisism and over generous on occasions to partners. A tendency to expand (jupiter) with bits of information as and when required on spiritual neptunian matters.

AW also has great search feature like google too...

smilingsteph

I agree that focusing on afflictions will cause stress, however, I needed to know mine and it has helped me in ways I cannot explain!
I wanted to know the bad because I felt like I had the good answers inside my heart already. So I as a person that wants to fix things by nature wanted to understand what I can fix about myself.

I understand the quest you are on. But focus on the big things in the chart right now, as they are the main key players/

I like to start with the meat and potatoes: The Sun, the Moon, and your Ascendant. Look at the signs, what do they mean, then look at what houses they are placed. Come back and let us know how they describe you. Each chart is so personal, like a fingerprint. We can only do a generalization here, but until you give us the seasonings (your input) to mix in the pot all we have is plain white rice (a chart that has aspects but may not mean the same to us).

Last edited: