are my neighbours moving away

tee_jay66

I posted a previous post a while ago about my abusive and intimidating neighbours and my living in hell. My new question is after some fresh insights and maybe premature excitement on my side is.....are my neigbours moving in the next 2 weeks?

They have mercury strong in the 10th and cardinal which applies a nice trine to the move but its not moving away.

My sun is also in the 10th but less strong but conjunct pars fortuna very strong in 10th and taurus............but Im not sure if its burned under the sunbeams.

No aspect between me and neighbours.

I wasnt sure how to find the house for 'moving away' so I looked at their tuned 4th for home which is their 6th. It has pluto on the cusp and the ruler is Rx saturn in my 4th of endings. Pluto on the cusp is worrying me because of secretive and manipulative behaviour from them and the ruler saturn is looking cautious and slow off the ground..........maybe they were making plans but they are now on hold. Can anyone shed some light and tell me if I was using their turned 6th house correctly.....thanks

v6nabs.gif

dr. farr

(Following contains statements and observations which are not in accordance with standard horary practices and considerations; following statements and observations are all based on whole sign house format)

I received an email from the OP today (4/29/11) that the troublesome neighbors have moved out! Which is great, and congratulations to the OP!

I, however, delineated this above chart (in PM) incorrectly-I am glad my "not likely to move over the next few weeks" prediction was flatly wrong: but I also want to know what I did wrong in my delineation.

I think I know (and of course, I am talking about what I did wrong within the context of the alternative horary tradition I follow) I had centered on the 4th from the 7th house (the 7th being the horrible neighbors-the "others" or "open enemies" calling for a 7th house signification), the 4th being the neighbor's current "home": overly focused on this 4th house, I was led to the incorrect conclusion that they (the neighbors) were "fixed" there (the 4th whole sign house is under Taurus), and they would not be moving soon. And when I-too briefly and superficially-considered the 7th from the 7th as signifying their possible moving (to a new location/home) I found the fixed sign Leo there and abruptly considered this as more testimony (because of Leo being a fixed sign) indicating the neighbors would "stay put".

-this is where I made my mistake:

a) the Sun-significator of their moving-is posited in their (the neighbors) 4th house of the home: so "moving" was IN their house of home (= indication-clear indication-that they were "moving their home": really Dr. Bonehead, here, in overlooking this clear testimony:w00t:)
b) the Sun is flowing toward the retroSaturn (the neighbors primary significator) and the retroSaturn is flowing backward toward the Sun: clear testimony that "moving" (Sun significator) and the neighbors (retroSaturn) were moving toward each other
c) the Moon (in this chart I consider it querent's co-significator) is in applying reverse trine aspect to Saturn (the neighbors) I should have regarded this as + testimony toward a yes answer to this question
d) Dr. Bonehead struck again when I incorrectly (by the Ankara tradition) considered the Part of Fortune-posited in the neighbors 4th house of home-to be testimony that they would stay in that home: the POF is the QUERANT"S POF (based on the ascendant) NOT the quesited (neighbors) POF (to make it the quesited's POF, the cusp of their house-the 7th-would have had to be used in the formula!)...and what is in applying conjunction with this QUERENT"S POF? Yes, the SUN-significator of the neighbor's MOVING! This SHOULD HAVE been interpreted as very strong + testimony for a yes answer to this question (my inverted interpretation of this was really dumb:pinched:)

...so I must apologize to the OP for making stupid mistakes in my PM delineation of this question.

(Following is part of my continuing test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method and is not standard horary practice; following uses whole sign house format)

Since this is now a known outcome question (yes the neighbors moved, soon) let's see what the experimental Walis Maqgic 8 Ball astro-divination method (which I did not consider in my PM of this chart to the OP) would have predicted:

-taking the 7th from the 7th to signify the potential move of the neighbors, we find Leo there which = the Sun which = a "yes" (the neighbors will move soon) answer to the question, according to 8 Ball rules
-even taking the 4th from the 7th (to signify what the neighbors would do re to their "home"), we find Taurus there which = Venus which also = a "yes" answer to the question (will they move)
So we see that either relevant signfying house would have correctly predicted a "yes" answer to this question by the simplistic Magic 8 Ball divination!

Last edited:

tee_jay66

**Dr. Farr*

thankyou for taking so much time unravelling this again..........absolutely brilliant!!

I always wondered how you knew which of the parties the pars fortuna was positive for!

I have taken time to study your method............how wonderful is astrology.........woop :happy: :happy:

dr. farr

1) the Ankara tradition, following indications to be found in Al-Biruni and also as late as Ibn Ezra (also in Thabit ibn Qurra) allows the 7th house to be used as quesited significator for ALL "others", regardless of relationship with the querent; this is specifically mentioned in the authors I have just mentioned, and actually (historically) this was the original horary practice before distinctions for different types of relationships became clearly differentiated as the centuries went on; I personally have found that taking the 7th for many different "others" has been productive of generally accurate results in predictive work; however, one may choose to make more specific differentiations of relationships and use other houses (than the 7th), as even Al-Biruni (and other early authors) stated could ALSO be done
2) in this SPECIFIC question, these neighbors were acting like open enemies to the querent: they were, in a sense, "at war" with the querent: a characteristic-even in later horary (Bonatti through Lilly, and after)-of the 7th house in horary is "open enemies"; this was my understanding of this situation.

...these are my 2 reasons for assigning "the neighbors" to the 7th (whole sign) quesited house in this specific delineation, rather than to the 3rd house (as most of our standard/traditionalist horary experts would have done)...

Last edited:

tikana

Jay asking will my neighbors move away

he didnt ask will they move away

who are they to him? neighbors - 3rd house

Even if you pick them as 7th house
they are still NOT moving
why?

cause saturn them retro - holding back ESP on the MH of their 10th - they are holding aces - probably malicious / whatever they are doing they are doing on purpose and they have no serious opposition

moon sextiles merc this sextile cannot perform
becaus emoon is peregrine and it is their natural home
it is stand still

Sun their new home - fixed sits in their 4th - again NOT moving

jupiter - benefitial -4th house
merc - neutral
venus - benefitial -4th house
mars is in 4th - malefic

benefitial holds up

nothing is in 7th house

mind me, any significator in mid deg sign - do not expect any changes. Saturn is not only retro it is in mid degree. not only that but it will enter via combusta again which telling htat Jay might have bigger problems with these lowlives

WHAT MOVING have you seen with this chart?

tee_jay66

*Tikana*

Hi

I had problems with understanding my own chart and thought the 3rd for neighbours, though they are my open enemies..........and Im scared and intimidated by them. i wasnt sure which house to use.

They have definately gone yesterday and picked up what was left today.

After what you said..........I hope there wont be a turn around and they come back because apparently they were pleading with their landlord to lower the rent so they could stay. he refused....so far! and they have gone.

Also the landlord who owns the house next door and used to be a friend of mine has now also become abusive because I told him I had been in touch with police a few times. I think his head just went with everything and he took out his frustration on me.

Maybe thats what you can see....the man who owns next door (who used to be a friend) has now become my enemy in a sense!:ninja:

tikana

well from this chart it is singular .. not bunch of people but 1!

well lemme ask you this how bad is rental situation in town where you live?

i am not crazy about using retro saturn to rule them
i am inclined to think merc is their signficator. Aries Merc makes them mischevious and gang like

Last edited:

dr. farr

Jay asking will my neighbors move away

he didnt ask will they move away

who are they to him? neighbors - 3rd house

Even if you pick them as 7th house
they are still NOT moving
why?

cause saturn them retro - holding back ESP on the MH of their 10th - they are holding aces - probably malicious / whatever they are doing they are doing on purpose and they have no serious opposition

moon sextiles merc this sextile cannot perform
becaus emoon is peregrine and it is their natural home
it is stand still

Sun their new home - fixed sits in their 4th - again NOT moving

jupiter - benefitial -4th house
merc - neutral
venus - benefitial -4th house
mars is in 4th - malefic

benefitial holds up

nothing is in 7th house

mind me, any significator in mid deg sign - do not expect any changes. Saturn is not only retro it is in mid degree. not only that but it will enter via combusta again which telling htat Jay might have bigger problems with these lowlives

WHAT MOVING have you seen with this chart?

In my PM delineation of this chart (sent to the OP) I had incorrectly predicted that the neighbors were NOT going to move away anytime soon; 4 days later they had, in fact, moved out: hence my posting on this thread, looking for what I did wrong-within the context of the alternative horary method I use-which led me to make my original incorrect prediction.

tee_jay66

well from this chart it is singular .. not bunch of people but 1!

well lemme ask you this how bad is rental situation in town where you live?

i am not crazy about using retro saturn to rule them
i am inclined to think merc is their signficator. Aries Merc makes them mischevious and gang like

Yes I had been making plans to be rehoused myself if they didnt go........the rental situation is pretty bad. I think there are something like 13 people chasing after every home.

It was a couple that lived next door and they only kicked off when they had their 'gang' of buddies around and had been drinking. And it was a 'gang' like pack.....you are right.