I have never found a good interpretation for this 2 rising planets [Uranus/Neptune]

Hi everybody,

I have always read about the intensity of these two planets (Uranus/ Neptune), especially Uranus, which is usually assciated with inventive and progreesive ideas and so on...

However, in my case, I have a very strong conjunction of Neptune and Uranus with the Capricorn ascendant! :alien:

I would like to know which are the possible effects of this conjunction in my personality, and also how it affects my vocation!

Since I was young, I was very good at Maths and Physics, in general, and also hardworking. However, I am far from a prodigy, but I did well.:wink:

Could someone try to help me finding the vocation in my chart, trying to blend this infomation with the MC in Libra, please.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_monteiro_monteiro_he.62819.30149.gif
    astro_2gw_01_monteiro_monteiro_he.62819.30149.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Alamits

Well let's start by breaking up the parts...Neptune and Uranus in the first and how they apply to the sign...I find it helps to find how a conjunction pans out. Neptune in the first indicates a general discontent with their materialistic lives. Through connecting spiritually(Neptune being a higher 'octave' than Jupiter) natives find a direction in life. Neptune dissolves your path or creates confusion about where it is you want to go. Neptune being in the 1st shows that you will take part in your partner's life path to try to find your own.
Uranus in the first indicates that you are working on becoming a whole new person. There is a person that you are 'meant' to be and you are taking the steps to approach that goal. Like Neptune, with Uranus in the first you will likely look for stability, balance, and validation through your partners.
As you can see there is a pattern of partnership related growth both as an individual and where you want to go in life. Putting these two energies together you must learn to live as the individual you are and expand your heart and mind to something greater than yourself.
Through the structure and steadfastness of Saturn ruled Capricorn you'll find that the road will be long but worth the journey in the end. Nothing makes us grow faster and for the better in the long run like the outer planets.
--Hope this helps!

Of course it helped! Thanks!

One day an astrologer said this conjunction could be seen as a "emotional (Neptune) discharge (Uranus) in my head (that would be the ascendant)", which affected me terribly :crying:

It was recommended that I tried to express myself through art (I play piano) :whistling: in order to relieve this emotional tension!

What dou you think about this??:annoyed:

Another important point! What about the sun/moon combination Taurus/Scorpio. It has been difficult to find something positive about it.

It is usually said I must try to be more flexible with myself and so on. :innocent:

Thanks in advance! (especially to Alamits :joyful: )

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hi everybody,

I have always read about the intensity of these two planets (Uranus/ Neptune), especially Uranus, which is usually assciated with inventive and progreesive ideas and so on...

However, in my case, I have a very strong conjunction of Neptune and Uranus with the Capricorn ascendant! :alien:

I would like to know which are the possible effects of this conjunction in my personality, and also how it affects my vocation!

Since I was young, I was very good at Maths and Physics, in general, and also hardworking. However, I am far from a prodigy, but I did well.:wink:

Could someone try to help me finding the vocation in my chart, trying to blend this infomation with the MC in Libra, please.

I recommend Sakoian and Acker's "Astrologers Handbook"...I'm a bit busy right now...if no one else picks up the ball from here, I'll post what they say later on today... I just woke up [it's about 5 pm here... yeah, I'm a night person...I was born at sunset]

Last edited:

waybread

Neptune tends to dissolve or erase what it touches. With Neptune in the first, it may be hard for you to develop a solid sense of self or of how you come across to other people, because the "you" in the first house is a shape-shifter. It can be hard for other people to place exactly who you are, also. However, this is a great placement for an actor, because you can blend, chameleon-like, into different roles.

Uranus can be either the great liberator or the big upset. Your call. It's no use trying to put yourself together in a neat and tidy way, when Uranus pops the buttons of your shirt for no reason. Does your hair look unusual? Is it hard to keep it combed?

These planets in the first house always ask you to be your own unique self. Even if you want to conform to societal norms, they will not let you.

Alamits

One day an astrologer said this conjunction could be seen as a "emotional (Neptune) discharge (Uranus) in my head (that would be the ascendant)", which affected me terribly :crying:

It was recommended that I tried to express myself through art (I play piano) :whistling: in order to relieve this emotional tension!

Another important point! What about the sun/moon combination Taurus/Scorpio. It has been difficult to find something positive about it.

It is usually said I must try to be more flexible with myself and so on. :innocent:

I don't like saying stuff like that (emotional discharge) unless I'm covering both bases of the positive and negative aspects. I don't see how Neptune or Uranus can have an emotional impact on their own without an aspect to the moon. Uranus can be seen as sudden leaps in consciousness but this is beyond emotion. My go to statement, especially for outer planets, is 'the effects are as good as your attention to the energies.'
I would do things that help you find yourself and who you are. Are you into any type of spiritual practice of any kind? Neptune loves spiritual attention.
In terms of your Sun Moon opposition this can be tricky. The Sun represents our soul and the moon our mind. The moon is in debilitation in Scorpio which is really destabilizing, generally. The Sun in the Moon's exaltation place further afflicts your moon because of the hard aspect. Planets in opposition are essentially in the 'same' house but influencing in a different way. What I mean by this is take for instance the 4th and 10th house. Both of these houses at their highest level are happiness, security, and emotional fulfillment. But because the sun and moon are in opposition they are taking separate paths to the same goal.
Hope this makes sense to you and hope this helps!

piercethevale

Hi everybody,

Sounds like one of those darn astrologers that sees everything in black and/or white.
Actually the outer planets on the Asc. is indication of profound proclivities depending upon how tight the conj. As this is a Uranus/Neptune conj. conjunct the Asc. it is rather special.
When they are within a degree of conj. Within a half of a degree of conj. it is like that of Merc....Casimi.
A Uranus/ Neptune conj. only occurs about every 171 years. This corresponds to a major period of spiritual and scientific progress for Humankind. According to the authors Sakoian and Acker in their "Astrologers Handbook", "It's occurrence is marked by the incarnation of a whole group of highly developed souls who introduce new philosophies and political and social systems and thus further mans' evolution.
This generation which has this conjunction as part of its horoscope is attuned to the subtle forces of nature and the unfolding of intuitive potentials. Natives are influenced by superphysical forces related to the sign more particularly to the house in which the conjunction is found." They will have the factors of this conj. bearing on all that which is ruled by the planets aspecting this conj. favorably or unfavorably.
These people have keen imaginations, originality and insight. Emotion and mental sensitivity especially in regard to the affairs ruled by the planets, signs and houses affected by the conjunction. They often are inspired by an occult mystical philosophy.
[ibid.]"In it's highest expression this conjunction is manifested as the synthesis of Divine Wisdom and Divine Love."

I'll cover the conjunctions to the Asc. later today, sometime.

[as I never got that email, I guess I'm going to have to write it all out for you here]

Last edited:
Uranus can be either the great liberator or the big upset. Your call. It's no use trying to put yourself together in a neat and tidy way, when Uranus pops the buttons of your shirt for no reason. Does your hair look unusual? Is it hard to keep it combed?

These planets in the first house always ask you to be your own unique self. Even if you want to conform to societal norms, they will not let you.

Hey good one! When I was younger I had a long hair! I was a big fan 70's rock bands then I began to let my hair grow! Good rebel times! :innocent:

However, I had it cut, because I was forced to accept society rules :sad:

Thanks waybread!

@Alamits

Actually, I was never spiritually inclined. However, after the events of the last year and the end of the high school, I began to change my mind! I am trying to find something to believe in, but I do not think I am going after some orthodox religion, it will be something for my own!

When I try to analyse my own birth chart, I always felt a lit bit afraid of this oppostion. I do have a big difficulty in finding a proper balance in my life.

What is the biggest of having moon in scorpio? There are many stories about it and I see it is especially aflicted in my chart in the 10th house! Any idea?

Thanks!

piercethevale

Uranus conj. the Asc. indicates someone likely to be unusual in physique... frequently quite tall. Quick and alert [Be Alert! The Country needs more Lerts!] with strong interests in the unusual factors of science or occultism.
[ibid.] "Their intuitive faculties are highly developed and they are able to tap a superconcious level knowledge, gaining insights beyond the capacity of the average individual. If well aspected by other planets, this conjunction often leads one into the study of astrology."
This can indicate someone with a sort of personal arrogance. They can cop an attitude of having a superior intellect. They demand their freedom and won't tolerate interference in their way of living.
They are often leaders in revolutionary activities, social philosophies and new scientific ideas. If afflicted these people can cling rather stubbornly onto eccentric and whacked out ideas, notions philosophies etc. and also be subject to periodic and sudden flip-flops but as a rule are progressive in attitude, broad minded and tolerant.
These folks have adventuresome and unusual lives. Although it can also indicate a great deal of nervous tension especially when this is afflicted.

...next, Neptune conj. Asc.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Neptune conj. the Asc. definitely bestows an intuitive or psychic quality. Theses people can seem to be living in another world and depending on how Neptune is aspected they can be living a fantasy in their minds...removed from worldly reality.
If Neptune is well aspected, and Saturn and mercury are strong, they have a superior grasp of reality through a sensitivity to the multitude of subtle factors that affect any given situation...factors which other people cannot grasp and or understand.
Often they have a subtle magnetism that gives them an air of fascination, Their eyes can have a mysterious hypnotic quality [ibid.] "Bedroom Eyes".
They have highly developed imaginations oft accompanied by artistic talent.

piercethevale

The best book for analysis of Sun/Moon combinations is the old book "Heaven Knows What" by Grant Lewi. It hasn't failed me after a hundred references. The used book stores used to be full of them. I highly recommend finding one of them and using it for Sun/Moon combination descriptions. It covers all 144 of them.
You and I have Taurus Suns, mine is in the degree following yours and my desc. the degree following that.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Watch that Saturn Pluto square. Yeshu'a/Jesus had it.
Saturn is in a very profound deg. of the Zodiac. It was the same degree as Yeshu'as' Part of [Spiritual] Service. Read the Sabian symbols for your Planets and the chart axis. Calculate your PoF for dirunal [I never use the nocturnal formula ...that is strictly for the Part of Soul/Spirit]

piercethevale

As you have a Uranus/Neptune conj. I have a Saturn/Neptune conj. which occurs about every 37 years. We can meditate and focus on the imaginative facilities like nobodys business...learn to utilize your unique and special attributes!

Watch that Saturn Pluto square. Yeshu'a/Jesus had it.
Saturn is in a very profound deg. of the Zodiac. It was the same degree as Yeshu'as' Part of [Spiritual] Service. Read the Sabian symbols for your Planets and the chart axis. Calculate your PoF for dirunal [I never use the nocturnal formula ...that is strictly for the Part of Soul/Spirit]

Ok, I will see them! Thanks for the help, many good astrologers at the forum!