Is the child in her is mine ?

bardevolved

This a question I asked Am the father of the child to be born ? This is about my ex-gf and me ?

Attachments

• father.jpg
    father.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36

rafaella

just to drive us crazy

he can take it to Maury Povich show! buahhaha

Oh I thought that show ended??? We don't get it downunder anymore...I used to watch that show just so I could have a good laugh...especially when that 'psychic' Sylvia Browne was on.

Bardevolved,

It appears there is mutual reception by sign and house between your 5th ruler Mars and her, 7th ruler. Mars and Saturn in each others house and sign, this would potentially indicate she is having your child. I can't see what Moon is doing though...I think it must be in Libra, in aspect to Mars as well, your 5th ruler, this could be another indication.

But to be certain we need to see the bottom part as well.

cheers :)

edit: Saturn is combust so your ex might be feeling somewhat stressed by the news. Or something else affecting her somewhat adversely. When did your relationship end? Perhaps thats the combustion...?

Last edited:

bardevolved

Oh I thought that show ended??? We don't get it downunder anymore...I used to watch that show just so I could have a good laugh...especially when that 'psychic' Sylvia Browne was on.

Bardevolved,

It appears there is mutual reception by sign and house between your 5th ruler Mars and her, 7th ruler. Mars and Saturn in each others house and sign, this would potentially indicate she is having your child. I can't see what Moon is doing though...I think it must be in Libra, in aspect to Mars as well, your 5th ruler, this could be another indication.

edit: Saturn is combust so your ex might be feeling somewhat stressed by the news. Or something else affecting her somewhat adversely. When did your relationship end? Perhaps thats the combustion...?

pls find attached the full chart

Attachments

• natal_wheel.png
    natal_wheel.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 26

bardevolved

pls find attached the full chart

Hi,

Our relationship will never end because two souls are united just the bodies are separated by destiny. We are still in contact even after her marriage and I met her once after her marriage in aug 2014. Then she went to her husband's place and we were not in contact till Nov first week. When in NOv I heard she is pregnant I had doubts. But I am still unsure.

One thing i notice moon is voc when the question asked.

fensi88

Gocca,

Moon is voc, when moon is voc the question may not hold good what do you think ?
I think Moon VOC is not important here, because your question was about past event, not future event, but thing that it is in Via combust way produce unexpected turns of events. It indicates unpredictable events over which the person is powerless.

rafaella

Well mutual reception is quite a strong testimony. Look your child, 5th ruler Mars is in her 1st house (in her body). And the ex Saturn is in the child's house. This alone would indicate a yes.

Interesting how Moon and Mars are in mutually negative reception and square, but both are angular. It's reluctant situation between the querent and the baby. A square doesn't mean a no, here it shows reluctance, tension. Both significators are dignified in angular houses. Mars is exceptionally strong.

Moon had last aspect to Jupiter, not sure what Jupiter is, but it could be the news. Jupiter rules her 3rd, placed in your 2nd. The message from her landing in your possession.

tikana

TBH i have no idea but Maury always has paternaty tests involved!

Bardevolved,

bardevolved

I think Moon VOC is not important here, because your question was about past event, not future event, but thing that it is in Via combust way produce unexpected turns of events. It indicates unpredictable events over which the person is powerless.

Hi Gocca,

The baby is still to be born. She had recently conceived. so my question was about the future only.

tikana

umm u can look at prev moon asp to seewhat led to q
moon. void means done deal the child is urs
l7 reception l5
shows familiarity
therefore the child is urs
saturn is in your 5th xgf's house

Last edited:

bardevolved

Hi,

I read few horary books on VOC moon and found

1. Lily told only consider the chart when moon is in cancer, Taurus,Sagittarius and Pisces right else voc moon gives "no" for the question answered.

suppose if someone asked " will I get a salary hike" No

"Will I be recovered from debt" No.

I further researched and found this. In the chart we are discussing about a via combusta moon and voc moon is the main significator of the chart which means anything that comes out of the question is "no".

rafaella

Bardevolved,

We're not looking at the future event, but a past one. You already slept with this lady, the baby was conceived. The baby's DNA doesn't change just because you want to. 'you asked is the child in her mine?" The chart shows strong mutual reception by sign and house between your baby and your ex. That alone is the answer to the question. Whether she decides to keep the baby, that is another question. She is quite stressed judging by Saturn combusted. Moon Void is irrelevant, you did not ask will she have the baby. Moon void - the act is done, you cannot change it. The conception happened and the baby's DNA is linked to you and your ex.

It is clear you don't want this baby, Moon is in detriment of Mars, well the baby feels the same way about you. And also your ex is feeling negatively towards you - Saturn in fall of Moon.

If you do not trust the horary practitioners that have given their interpretation of the chart, by all means go seek a professional astrologer and pay for the reading. Or better yet, get a DNA test.

all the best!

tikana

Rafaella

in theory he slept with her, therefore both of them were asleep. if that is the case then my question is how did he impregnate her?
unless he is a DNApassing Dracula, that would make sense.
Either he kept her awake or she kept him awake..
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

or maybe they had a sleepover .. one of the got scared of closet monsters

Last edited:

rafaella

Rafaella

in theory he slept with her, therefore both of them were asleep. if that is the case then my question is how did he impregnate her?
unless he is a DNApassing Dracula, that would make sense.
Either he kept her awake or she kept him awake..
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

haha....Yep I think they both slept through it, now the mystery 'Whodunit"???

tikana

well.. chicken and the rooster are not having sex yet they get chicklets
so probably the same thing happened to bardevolved