Should we get back together or he is mine karmic lover?

Since 2016 december he and I were an on-off couple.We first started dating in 2016 December and broke up in 2017 April due to my grief roller coaster and his immaturity.

3 months later he contacted me that he wants to get back together but we just stayed friends till the end of December.Now 2018 he contacted me again and we deciced to talk first but both of us can date again till we are 100 sure about getting back..till the time he finally decided to delete Tinder and wanted to meet personally after ghosting me for 1 week..I told him I went on 1 date.Though I wanted to move on I felt a really good time with him and he kissed me at the end and said I hope we wont regret gettink back together..but the next day my mom contacted him that he should stay away from me as he is a bad influence to me and during our separation I was heavily hurt so I decided its best that I give a chance to a new guy..even though I still love him
and he still feels the conection and cant cut the cords

So is he a fated lover or a karmic I should let go?We always go back to each other..just like Selena and Justin.

These are our aspescts
His Venus sextile my North Node
Sun square North Node
Sun semisquare Pluto
North node conjuct vertex
Venus trine Mars
Lilith trine venus
Saturn square North Node
Chiron trine North Node
Moon square Uranus (Instability)
Venus sextile Uranus
Sun sextile Sun
Sun square Venus
Moon conjuct Saturn
Moon sextile Jupiter
His Lilith sextile my Sun
His Lilith sextile my moon
Venus sextile Neptune

rahu

Banned
Since 2016 december he and I were an on-off couple.We first started dating in 2016 December and broke up in 2017 April due to my grief roller coaster and his immaturity.

3 months later he contacted me that he wants to get back together but we just stayed friends till the end of December.Now 2018 he contacted me again and we deciced to talk first but both of us can date again till we are 100 sure about getting back..till the time he finally decided to delete Tinder and wanted to meet personally after ghosting me for 1 week..I told him I went on 1 date.Though I wanted to move on I felt a really good time with him and he kissed me at the end and said I hope we wont regret gettink back together..but the next day my mom contacted him that he should stay away from me as he is a bad influence to me and during our separation I was heavily hurt so I decided its best that I give a chance to a new guy..even though I still love him
and he still feels the conection and cant cut the cords

So is he a fated lover or a karmic I should let go?We always go back to each other..just like Selena and Justin.

These are our aspescts
His Venus sextile my North Node
Sun square North Node
Sun semisquare Pluto
North node conjuct vertex
Venus trine Mars
Lilith trine venus
Saturn square North Node
Chiron trine North Node
Moon square Uranus (Instability)
Venus sextile Uranus
Sun sextile Sun
Sun square Venus
Moon conjuct Saturn
Moon sextile Jupiter
His Lilith sextile my Sun
His Lilith sextile my moon
Venus sextile Neptune
you might post a midpoint composite chart.
if so use astro.com and use the extended chart selection, adding psyche(16)eros(433),vertex.lilith(h13),eris,Sedna,juno,ceres,orcus
rahu