My children's chart and mine 8th, 12th moon

AquaMoonChild

Can someone read mine and my children's charts? Any important info would be greatly appreciated. One of my main concerns is my children's moon house placement in correlation to my north node. I experienced a cva or stroke in october 2016 and it was left untreated. I'm still suffering the effects and other symptoms doctors can't figure out. So I'm worried about my health. My birth mother gave me up for adoption due to her health and her mother passed away in her 30's due to unknown causes. Left behind 5 children.... Any insight n other topics would be great though. Thanks.

Mother(self)
astro_w2gw_kh.68543.24125.png

Son
astro_w2gw_gh.68608.26689.png

Daughter
astro_w2gw_sh.68477.21631.png

waybread

Best wishes for your recovery.

I wouldn't worry so much about your children's moon houses in relation to your NN. Possibly you've got some ideas about karma in mind, but really, synastry goes by comparing two people's paired planets, notably the sun, moon, Venus, &c. Keep in mind that the moon does symbolize one's experiences of one's mother, but the moon also rules one's own emotional state and home, so you could have a great relationship with a child who had non-Mom emotional themes to work on in life.

Your little princess has her moon in Virgo sextiling your Cancer sun, and your suns are also trined. This should give you the ability to be friends as well as mother and daughter.

Your son has his sun in Leo conjunct you Venus, which suggests a lot of affection.

Emotionally both of your children seems to be extremely sensitive (moons in Virgo and Cancer) so I would suggest you find ways to discipline them or express your displeasure without trampling on their tender feelings. Your daughter also has a very sensitive sun-moon-Neptune in Pisces, trined by your son's moon; so if she has difficulty in expressing her feelings, your son can probably tune into them.

With your moon in the 5th house, you have a big commitment to both your children, so that's to their benefit. Your NN is at 27 degrees Aries, suggesting that your growth lies in pursuing your ability to be independent, but it's not forming a hard aspect to your children's planets.

Best wishes, Mama!

AquaMoonChild

Best wishes for your recovery.

I wouldn't worry so much about your children's moon houses in relation to your NN. Possibly you've got some ideas about karma in mind, but really, synastry goes by comparing two people's paired planets, notably the sun, moon, Venus, &c. Keep in mind that the moon does symbolize one's experiences of one's mother, but the moon also rules one's own emotional state and home, so you could have a great relationship with a child who had non-Mom emotional themes to work on in life.

Your little princess has her moon in Virgo sextiling your Cancer sun, and your suns are also trined. This should give you the ability to be friends as well as mother and daughter.

Your son has his sun in Leo conjunct you Venus, which suggests a lot of affection.

Emotionally both of your children seems to be extremely sensitive (moons in Virgo and Cancer) so I would suggest you find ways to discipline them or express your displeasure without trampling on their tender feelings. Your daughter also has a very sensitive sun-moon-Neptune in Pisces, trined by your son's moon; so if she has difficulty in expressing her feelings, your son can probably tune into them.

With your moon in the 5th house, you have a big commitment to both your children, so that's to their benefit. Your NN is at 27 degrees Aries, suggesting that your growth lies in pursuing your ability to be independent, but it's not forming a hard aspect to your children's planets.

Best wishes, Mama!

Thank you so much for the reply. I am actually a sahm. My son is extremely emotional and everyone knows what he's feeling when he's feeling it. My daughter has always been quiet about her feelings. She hardly cries but when she does it's very quiet and she moves on fast. She didn't even cry when born. She just stared at us. She has said objects when I picture them since she was about 1 yrs. old. It's weird lol. Another thing I was concerned about is her health because of her 6th house. She was born with a sacral dimple and a fibrous tissue on the lower spine. We were told to watch it but it's probably not a problem. As far as independence goes, I'm not since I'm a sahm. I have been a stay at home mom since my son was born. I have no background and constantly struggle with education. It seems anytime I try to study and get on track something throws me off. Be it a death of loved ones, health issues, children ect. This sounds silly but I almost feel punished by the universe when I go back to school. My husband also worries me as he is a high functioning alcoholic and has no intention of quitting. I thought his chart looked okay but any insight on his chart would be great as well. Thanks again!

Husband(children's father)
astro_w2gw_bh.56438.23294.png

waybread

AMC, your children are lucky to have you at home. I don't think the universe functions in such a way that it could punish you for trying to further your education. I think it's more impersonal-- but maybe you subliminally feel that now is not the time to focus on your education while your children are still young.

It's hard to say why one person becomes an alcoholic and another does not, but generally alcoholism is more common with people who have Neptune squaring a personal planet. Your husband has Neptune square both Venus and Mars. Also, his sun square Saturn is exact. This suggests that he is filled with a lot of self-doubt and self-esteem issues, even if he tries to hide them. Drinking my soften the edges of that hard square.

If things get troublesome around his drinking, you might consider joining an Al-Anon meeting. (The one for family members, not AA for alcoholics.) It is a 12-step program, but you might find some moral support for your situation.

AquaMoonChild

Just wanted to update. I was recently diagnosed with a rare autoimmune blood clotting disorder. I have high levels of specific kind of antibodies attacking my blood protein which causes it to thicken or clot abnormlly. There is no cure but blood thinners may reduce my risk of another clotting event(stroke, heart attack, PE, DVT). I found this out on the lunar eclipse in January.

Interesting though. My Aries(war, fighting, self) 8th(blood,hospitals,rare diseases) house nn. Uranus is also in aries transiting my 8th. All the craziness in my life started when uranus entered my 8th in aries.