Do women attract bad men with Jupiter conjunct Rahu in 9th ?

ardentika

I'd look at your western chart to see why are you so inclined to believe everyone is using you.

And I don't believe Jupiter conj Rahu can possible bring something bad haha. It's such a blessing to have it..

lisahearts

I'd look at your western chart to see why are you so inclined to believe everyone is using you.

And I don't believe Jupiter conj Rahu can possible bring something bad haha. It's such a blessing to have it..

I thought Rahu conjunction with Jupiter takes away the positive effects of Jupiter

ardentika

I thought Rahu conjunction with Jupiter takes away the positive effects of Jupiter
Thats a biased way of thinking. Positive and negativeare subjective and a matter od perspective. It might seem negative because it takes time to balance it out and get comfortable with that path. When youdo you will see there is nothing bad about it.
You are mostly meant to persue traveling this life or higher education, or spirituality. Doesn't matter which you choose but the dept of Jupiter shall be paid. Hence a foreign partner is likely. This is mostly why I don't go to vedic because it has biased opinionson good and bad, and in 2018 I believe we evolved enough to at least acknowledge that nothing is as it seems. :)
A positive mindset goes a long way.

Haran

Hi,
Rahu -Ju(ret) conjunct at 16 deg. difference:
It may not be much effective. It will make you talks against norms. revolutionary/ rebellious questions will come from you. you will breach the rules. It all will happen in job (as this conj takes place in H10).

It may not affect marriage affairs. I have no idea whether it will attract bad men.

-- Venus in 7: your married life will be painful somewhat (as Significator of love venus in 7H. "Karako bhava nasti" meaning "if the significator lies in the house of signification, that destroys the benefits". This may be due to over-development, excessive involvement or abundance in the relevant matter. However Venus being the yogakaraka and receiving aspect from jupiter, you may not get much pain.)

venus is 5HL and 10HL.

7hl moon in 6H (also under rahu's star) - not beneficial for married life

7H is moon's sign cancer.

venus in cancer:
"They are especially vulnerable in love because they can be easily sweet-talked and can get hurt. They trust others easily and are quite optimistic in love matters"
read some more from -- https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/venus-cancer.html

caner is a fruitful sign - many lovers possible
cancer is a chara rashi (cardinal sign) -- changes/ new things always happen about love/partnerships (or u will need so)

Mars' asp - aggressive, violent behaviour may be expected from spouse Or the married life will seem like that

cancer is water sign --
(positively,) you may be imaginative, creative, sensitive, intuitive, receptive about marriage.
(negatively,) you may be moody, impractical, unrealistic, secretive.
---------------------
Remedies for Mars, Ketu, Jupiter, Rahu & Venus is better.
---------------------

VenusS

I'll go with Adrentika's perspective on the subjectivity of a positive and negative aspects of a planet. Guru chandal yoga, where Jupiter and Rahu are conjunct, although has it's negatives in place of significance of Jupiter for a chart, but it gives a blessed analytical and research mind set. Someone who would always try everything, and won't set his or her mind on one set of rules. Basically, nature of both of these planets are such that it becomes a clash of wars in that particular house. Rahu amplifies the quality of the conjunct planet, whereas Jupiter expands his aspects. Technically, rahu should work as double Jupiter in this scenario, but it requires another set of explanations for the viability of this yoga.

Jupiter is significator of the 'Husband' of the native in women's chart, but not of casual relationships such as boyfriends etc. 5th house is the house of relationships, love, affair etc, and 7th house is the house of partnerships. 5th lord in the 7th house shows love marriage, therefore there is a prospect of marriage in later years. Maybe the problem is Venus in Cancer of the sign of emotion, mother and motherlike feelings. The lord of 7th is in 6th house, in sign of Gemini with it's neutral planet Mercury. Basically, 7th lord in the 6th shows partnerships with enemies of the native. You're independent and clearly have the skills to judge a person's actual nature towards you. But usually, in this sphere your emotional side comes over the practical, analytical side of Capricorn/Saturn.

You should probably work on this area, hope god favors.