Heading to University in late 20's

lilithofeden

Hi everyone! :joyful:

I am in my mid twenties, and I am currently working towards obtaining certain pre-requisites needed to go to University. It has always been a dream of mine to go, and I never really considered it an option NOT to go. However, life has a funny way of working out and I was unable to go right out of high school.

I will be updating my academic background in order to meet the requirements for admission into the program I am choosing. I am leaning towards Computer Science, though I am intimidated by the weight and academia of the course. It will take me a year to complete the updates in my academic background, so I will be able to apply at the end of this year for September 2019 start (if I get accepted).

I attached my chart for September 2019 and chose some asteroids that relate to the subject.

Notably, Uranus just entered my 9th house and has moved away from an opposition to my natal sun, and while it is retrograde in this chart, it isn't too far off from trining my natal ascendant in Virgo.

Another piece I noticed, is that since Taurus is the ruler of my 9th house, Venus is the planetary ruler of the 9th house. The asteroid Scientia is conjunct my Venus, the planetary ruler of science (I am leaning towards a scientific course), the asteriod universitas "a Latin word meaning "the whole, total, the universe, the world". Universitas may also refer to: Universitas 21, an international network of research-intensive universities.", will be conjunct my sun in the 3rd house, and the asteroid of education is in my first house.

Next, I checked my solar return chart (as my birthday is shortly after I start school). It shows a possibility of a love relationship being actively present since the DC is in my AC, and Venus is conjunct Pluto, but Venus is also the ruler of my 9th house of higher education. Being a Scorpio, I am not afraid of Pluto. I found when Pluto squared my moon, I felt immense power to get me through the hardest time. The asteroid of universitas is exactly conjunct my natal Pluto. Going to university will be a life changing ordeal for me, as I am a single parent and have a child who relyies on me to financial provide. It will be quite a shocking change. And how fitting for my planetary ruler of higher education, asteroid of universitas, and my chart ruler, Mercury, to make a stellium in the 8th house of other people's money... which I will definitely be going to school mostly on loans and grants.

Asteroid of Education is in my solar return chart's 9th house with Jupiter, and Jupiter will be conjunct my North node, in Sagittarius no less! Jupiter and Saggi, both the traditional rulers of the 9th house of education.

As I had mentioned, this transition in my life is a major life-changing event, but I want it and I am dedicating this year towards reaching my goals. The point of this post it that I would really appreciate if someone can analyze my chart to see if there is anything I may be overlooking with my rose colored glasses, or biased opinion??

Any responses are great appreciated. :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_me.70530.10695.jpg
    astro_2gw_me.70530.10695.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_31gw_me_201998.71373.32032.jpg
    astro_31gw_me_201998.71373.32032.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 21