No turning back?

Fercel

I have broken up w/ my fiancee about two months ago. And we have regained communication just a week or two by his effort. :love: It's funny to think but, I don't see myself turning back to him again after he broke my heart of what he said that he wants to be "friends" with me only.

My instinct says, he is seeing another woman that is why he broke up with me because I once caught him. It's lucky that I don't live next to him because there is some force of energy keeping me to be near him and I don't like the way it is. It seems that I can't go afar from him even though, I really want to disappear like a typical Pisces does.

Anyway, what do you see in here? What's the cause of our break up? and Is there really no turning back? :kissing:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

This is the wrong chart for Horary. You need to post a chart of the moment - when you thought of the question - note down that date and time, and create a chart with that date an time (not your natal chart).

aquarius7000

Hi again,

He is Mercury (ruler of the 7th house), and Mercury (he) has just moved into Capricorn, which could literally mean that he has moved on with his life. Also, Mercury is in Jupiter's debilitation. You are Jupiter. This could mean that the feelings he once had for you are not the same. Sorry.

Move on with your life and stop waiting for him. Good luck and God bless.