Somebody pls reply, posting third time

t2t

Respected sir,

Here are my details
DOB - 17/Feb/1978
Time 10:15 am
Place of birth - Nagpur, Maharastra, India

1) When will I have my own house.
2) Is it better for me to be in job or do my own work.
3) Can I get a job with in share market trading related. I am very much interested in share market related field only. Want to make my career in that field. Shall I go for it. Will I ever get to work & make money in this field.
4) what is good for me to work as a CA or look for work related to share market trading, consultation.

Some events of my life - I have never been able to continue in job, had I continued in job, would have been earning 24-30 lacs per year.

I am a chartered accountant - I cleared my exams in Jan-2004 at Nagpur. It took me seven years to clear the exams.
Date of marriage - 17/Jan/2011
Date of birth of Son - 01/Apr/2012

I have lost Rs 12 lacs in share market trading, most of the amount is lost during Nov 2011 to Feb - 2012.

After becoming CA worked in Mumbai for four months till Apr - 2004. Then worked at Aurangabad for 6 months in 2006. Again worked in Mumbai for 4 months. After than went to Bahrain in Sep. 2006 worked their for six months came back in Feb 2007. From 2008 started some trading in share market, lost all amount. Then worked at Pune for two months in 2010.Went to Oman for job in Dec 2012 worked their till oct 13 & came back. Now working at Mumbai since Jan 2014, have changed two companies after coming to Mumbai.

In between these job gaps I have been practicing as a chartered accountant at Nagpur.

details of My wife
DOB - 24/Oct/1984
Time 11:45 am
Place of birth - Nagpur, Maharastra, India

My wife has slip disc problem. Which keeps on troubling her every now & then. Since last nine months she is having one or other type of problem because of which she is not able to live a normal life. Either pain in chest, depression, upper body pain, continuous cold.

She is from a good economic back ground, but I have not been able to provide her worldly comforts after marriage, which she had before marriage, like own house, car etc.

When Will she come out of these physical problems. We are very much disturbed because of that.

Request you to please give some guidance as I am very confused & not at all satisfied

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• attachment.gif
    attachment.gif
    56.4 KB · Views: 15

Rajarshi

Chart attached is not Vedic chart. You can see sticky threads [ first two threads] and post Vedic chart.

It will be nice if you consult professional astrologer as in forum you may get brief guidance but cannot expect comprehensive one { and your problems need detailed study of charts}.