Missing Gold items

praveench2k

Hi, Unfortunately, I have put my gold items (Necklace and earrings) and raw gold biscuits on top of the ward robe (As I can remember) in my bedroom and locked the bedroom and went for Holiday for three weeks. After I came from Holiday and couldn't able to see those gold items where the door has been locked and no sense of robbery.

Can someone help me find out where my items are ?

Also, not quite sure how to generate a chart and attach to this email.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prav

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question: 26 Sep 2014 8:58am Beograd, Srbija, ASC=0Sco21
There is testimony they will be found!
They can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance.
Look where money or precious things are kept; in some sort or safety deposit box. The bedroom, buudoir, furnishings...

Direction: north by east
Near colour:red, black, muddy greens

With POF in Sco they can bee in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place. Look at places on the wall across from a door. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also especially made of leather.

Direction: east
Near colour: black, murky red, brown