shifting energy

MJ82

I'm treating the Thank You button here as a Facebook 'Like' lol. Great to hear you're starting to feel a change! :smile:

bittermoon

mmm after my therapy session i felt good and hopeful, and the depression seems to have lifted a little, but i still have anxiety through the roof. some days are better than others but none of them are great. i don't sleep well, which doesn't help.

hopefully better news soon.

Zarathu

Account Closed
First thing. Get in a walking program. Work up to brisk walking for a hour everyday. Your energy levels will come up, and your brain endorphins which make you feel happy will increase.

People on this kind of exercise program are rarely unhappy. its almost impossible to be. And you'll sleep way better at night. Minimum brisk walking one you get beyond the starter 15 minutes is 35 min a day.

Then you can look at your astrology.

bittermoon

i might just be the exception then. i walk every morning for at least an hour and usually at night another 20-30 mins. don't get me wrong, i love those walks. otherwise i'd go even more stir crazy, but they're not a magic bullet.

retinoid

i might just be the exception then. i walk every morning for at least an hour and usually at night another 20-30 mins. don't get me wrong, i love those walks. otherwise i'd go even more stir crazy, but they're not a magic bullet.

Nothing is a magic bullet for depression or on the flip side happiness. Meditation, affirmations, goals, therapy, drugs (in some cases), volunteering, relationships can all help bring the vibrational shift you are talking about. But not just one thing brings it about (indeed none do they just allow it to occur better). Nobody can do it for you. It almost just happens.