Psychic visions

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear i was thinking about you and i have some information for you.

You said you want to learn how you can deflect negative energies so that your body does not absorb it. I've been given the name of a product which i now use and i must say it is highly effective and i want you to use it too. It's amazing.

The name of the business is Australian Bushflower Essences - Ian White. The Space Clearer spray totally deflects any negative energy directed to you, and I must say it truly works. It's the best and it's mind blowing. Negative ppl just give up cos their own negative energy gets thrown right back at them which they dont like. 2nd product is the emergency drops - this one releases any past trauma that the body is holding onto.

Thank you for the recommendation, Abby. Do you use any others besides the Space Clearer? I found one on amazing but also found a UK website I might use instead. I'll try it and get back to you :smile:

Any visions about future or about the present Corona issues? Or others in general. The story about blood and killing them because of certain blood types and the girl in the barrel in the ocean being drowned still freak me out!

Abby83

Thank you for the recommendation, Abby. Do you use any others besides the Space Clearer? I found one on amazing but also found a UK website I might use instead. I'll try it and get back to you :smile:

Any visions about future or about the present Corona issues? Or others in general. The story about blood and killing them because of certain blood types and the girl in the barrel in the ocean being drowned still freak me out!

I had a vision last yr of the man responsible for vaccines so im wondering if that was a warning about the corona. And im also wondering if the more recent one i mentioned about the rainy day and car accidents and ppl being dumber and aggressive - i wonder if it's related to the vaccines they will push forward after this virus bullsh*t. I definitely see them targeting certain genes. My son and my genes are definitely targeted. Im more concerned with how dumb ppl are. Ppl are more sick and dependent now than ever, feeling and acting like little victims, yet they just dont see that it's the vaccines causing all these illnesses.

Ukpoohbear

I had a vision last yr of the man responsible for vaccines so im wondering if that was a warning about the corona. And im also wondering if the more recent one i mentioned about the rainy day and car accidents and ppl being dumber and aggressive - i wonder if it's related to the vaccines they will push forward after this virus bullsh*t. I definitely see them targeting certain genes. My son and my genes are definitely targeted. Im more concerned with how dumb ppl are. Ppl are more sick and dependent now than ever, feeling and acting like little victims, yet they just dont see that it's the vaccines causing all these illnesses.

Vaccines and a lack of nutrients in food definitely will makes us more dependent and aggressive. This whole corona thing just shows how quickly and easily ‘the powers that be’ can manipulate and control us. Seemingly professional and well-adjusted adults are freaking out, it reminds me of the scene in bambi when the birds are hiding from the hunters and try to keep still but one bird panics and flies up in the air and gets shot. But the ones in real life who aren’t panicking, like who aren’t scared, are being labelled dangerous and irresponsible.

I’ve seen in spiritual groups that some people are saying corona is exposing the powers that be as if it’s positive but it’s not positive at all. The powers that be are in more control than ever. The only positive thing is that maybe exerting their power shows weakness but look how easily our whole lives have changed.

What you said previously about how god controls evil makes sense because every bad thing that happens helps us to learn. We are being forced to face ourselves and not be distracted by the daily grind of careers, consumerism etc. We are literally stuck in isolation with time to think.

It’s interesting you say the corona virus may be used as an excuse to object is with more vaccines. I thought the end of the age of Saturn was a good thing, almost like the beginning of a golden age of spirituality and compassion. But Aquarius is a cold sign, it’s reputation flies under the radar compared to Scorpio but its lack of emotion is psychopathic. Science will rule. It’s not spiritual at all. Maybe the humanitarian part will be better. There is always a silver lining because god has a bigger plan and our best interests at heart, although I don’t see the lesson in poisoning humans into mindless robots.

Did you see the vaccine guy? What about him did you learn?

Abby83

The guy I saw in my vision who is 'responsible' for the damaging vaccines is a white man with a love heart shaped head like Dwight from the tv show called the office. I'm not sure if he's still alive. It was just showing me he is the one responsible and the only desired outcome is the power he feels knowing he can make money from every single living creature from this planet. he doesn't even care about using the money once he gets it.

tinat

My moon (4.pisces) trine venus and pluto(12.scorpio) and mars (8.cancer),sextiles neptune and uranus(2. Capricorn)
Im having vivid nightmares, i Dream demons from time to time and sometimea religious Dreams. Few months ago im woke up with 3 fresh scratches on my arm,that night i had religious dreams.
I dont have visions or psycic dreams

tinat

I would not consider that an issue with your natal chart, but more than likely a challenge that one mighe see on a Tertiary and/or minor progressed return chart.
I dont think thats an issue,it is like that since ever-the nightmares, I dont see it as something psycic or paranormal i belive it reflects state of mind of mine. Except when I dream of theets-someone dies or someone get dangerously sick 10/10.
My mother is having these dreams also but in different symbols,i can almoust say it runs in family.

Monk

Premium Member
My moon (4.pisces) trine venus and pluto(12.scorpio) and mars (8.cancer),sextiles neptune and uranus(2. Capricorn)
Im having vivid nightmares, i Dream demons from time to time and sometimea religious Dreams. Few months ago im woke up with 3 fresh scratches on my arm,that night i had religious dreams.
I dont have visions or psycic dreams
Hi Tinat,
If you didn't do the 3 scratches yourself in your sleep then that could be disturbing, i was a young junior investigator with the case below, i did have non-self inflicted scratches that were painful while i was there, i was born in Enfield.
picture 23 40% (2).png

tinat

Hi Tinat,
If you didn't do the 3 scratches yourself in your sleep then that could be disturbing, i was a young junior investigator with the case below, i did have non-self inflicted scratches that were painful while i was there, i was born in Enfield.
View attachment 101154
Im not sure did i do that to myself, my parents used herbs (the one in catholic church) to clean my apartment. I belive i was attacked few times through life but hey my faith is strong so that keeps me safe.
Once i dreamed myself sleeping in the same position on same outfit as i had,ive dreamed about black shadow and it dragged me out of bed and hold me upside down Holding my ankle. It was scary but I managed to wake after few prayers in my dream. I was in a very bad emotional state back then so I guess again it could be my bad state.
Sometimes im not sure are those Dreams or reality.
When I was 12 i astral projected myself by accident and since then ive been hypersensitive.
I know it sounds scary but im doing good. There is much more evil in real life, i try to to the best and be a good person.
When I was younger i was very interested in paranormal so I was visiting places i found interesting and taking pics to see possible ghosts. I have never ever while investigeting doing bad stuff or mocking. Once it got really scarry so I decided to quit.

Humanitarian

I tend to see people with Pluto-Moons (like myself) to be hyper-open to the ambiance around them (making the doors of other worldliness swing wide open). Meaning that when Pluto is in all mode (instead of nothing mode) they can be overwhelmed with energy from the world's undercurrents.

Neptune-Moons are hyper-Emotional, giving an almost psychic like nature to them (but this isn't necessarily visions as much as it is empaths who feel what everyone else is feeling).

Then last is Uranus-Moon, these people are highly intrested in occult magick. The Uranuian soul has a spirit connected to the undercurrents of the universe (which is why Uranus is the planet of freedom, rebellion, and humanitarianism). These people are the most likely to have actual visions.
I have Moon quintile Pluto (exact), Moon trine Neptune and Moon quincunx Uranus... I thought I have aphantasia but after that I started to have a dream again on a night, then I don't dream anymore (The likely reason for this is that I was traumatized by my dreams so much that I shut all my dreams, but on that day, my dream is not disturbing like usual dreams of me at all, and usually I'm completely in the astral realm so I sent nothing to my Earthly brain and body)

Humanitarian

Do you have Moon trine Neptune in natal? Though I have not had any apart from one strange one I distinctly remember about an incarnation of the lord almighty destroying dark entities, I would love to watch this thread. An interesting topic indeed.
I have moon trine Neptune natal... and I always go to the astral realm when I sleep, and fight against the dark entities in this Universe... I think this is the reason I'm usually not easy to wake up because of exhaustion from fighting the darkness of this Earth...