Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 01-05-2018, 03:02 PM

Re: Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

You definitely look like a libra to me. I could see a little Taurus or Virgo too. @bbl

Unread 01-05-2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Your appearance has a lot to do with planets in the first house and the asc ruler and it's sign and house. Where is your Saturn placed?
Saturn is in my 12th house in Sagittarius, almost on my Asc. Also I have Uranius there, both conjuncting my Asc. I have Neptun in my first house in Cap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
You definitely look like a libra to me. I could see a little Taurus or Virgo too. @bbl

I am Cancer Sun(7H), Capricorn rising, Gemini Moon, Venus and Mercury(6H). I notice few Libra traits myself, as my sun is in my 7th house.
Unread 01-06-2018, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
Sorry. I meant Capricorn Ascendant in the second decan- sub ruled by Venus. So some Venus/Taurus/Libra influence to the ascendant. It ranges from 10-20 degrees, I think, and I have it 16 degrees.

I have Neptune, Uranus and Moon in the 1st house, although Moon is close to the 2nd house. Neptune Capricorn, Uranus Aquarius conjunct Moon Aquarius.

Chart ruler- Saturn, is in Aries 4th house. Saturn also is tightly squaring my Neptune. Less than 1 degree.
There you go. Neptune and moon in first gives you that pisces/cancer sweet dreamy young look.
Unread 01-06-2018, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capuranusnep View Post
I don't believe you are a capricorn rising, you look sagittarius, but I may be wrong.

All of you guys can contact me, I would be very happy to rectify your charts.
Ikr. She does look like a Sag rising. It may be because her ascendant is still in the very early degree of Capricorn.
Unread 01-06-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Ikr. She does look like a Sag rising. It may be because her ascendant is still in the very early degree of Capricorn.
Hm..
Well, I hope that this is not stupid question, but can relocation actually change how we look? I have relocated and my chart now after relocation, shows Sagittarius rising. I can post some photo of me before relocation, but I don't know how valid that would be, because I was much younger then.
Unread 01-06-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BbI View Post
Hm..
Well, I hope that this is not stupid question, but can relocation actually change how we look? I have relocated and my chart now after relocation, shows Sagittarius rising. I can post some photo of me before relocation, but I don't know how valid that would be, because I was much younger then.
Well, not really. But it will alter or change some of your mannerisms. I remember reading here in the forums about how he felt about his ascendant change when he relocated. I forgot what his natal ascendant was, but it was a lighter and a less serious ascendant. When he reloacted, he had Scorpio on his 1st house. His experiences there were intense and transforming, so there was a change on his view of the world and stuff. I think he wasn't treated well too.

So even if we locate, you will still look like yourself. And I don't know how true this is, but relocated ascendant will somehow change your behavior and stuff. Lol there's not much about relocated ascendants topics here too.
Unread 01-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

back to astrological theory, to All

All,

Please get back to astrological theory. Quite a few people have attempted to turn this thread on the theory of how closely your appearance matches your chart into a "Read my picture astrologically" thread. If you just want to post a picture and have people guess your chart info, please post on the Read My Chart Forum.

Back to astro theory,

Tim
Unread 01-09-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
There you go. Neptune and moon in first gives you that pisces/cancer sweet dreamy young look.
When you said "sweet dreamy young look" did you mean the softness of the facial structure?
Supposedly when I read about Capricorn Ascendant, it was supposed to give you this mature and older vibe and look. Yet my face is too roundish, the cheeks are too chubby for a Cappy rising. Is that Moon 1st house influence? as for Neptune in 1st house, does it create a blur or some fuzziness in the appearance or something?
Unread 01-09-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
When you said "sweet dreamy young look" did you mean the softness of the facial structure?
Supposedly when I read about Capricorn Ascendant, it was supposed to give you this mature and older vibe and look. Yet my face is too roundish, the cheeks are too chubby for a Cappy rising. Is that Moon 1st house influence? as for Neptune in 1st house, does it create a blur or some fuzziness in the appearance or something?
All that you describe about your face id attribute to the moon. As for Neptune, it gives a dreamy look, like the flowing hair.
Unread 01-09-2018, 07:37 PM

I have a cap ascendant with Jupiter and the moon in the first in the first.leo sun and cap moon.I have Mars at the end of the 12th house which conjuncts the moon and both conjunct the ascendant as well as squaring Venus.Saturn my chart ruler is in the 10th house.I am tall and well built which I would put down to Jupiter?,IV had problems with my teeth which I heard is a common influence of saturn.I get told I look moody and standoffish which I guess would also be down to Saturn or also partly the moon?.Iv learned bits of astrology over the years on my own so could be well off?,but what I'm wondering is how would the moon conjunct mars conjunct ascendant show it self in my appearance and how does my chart ruler Saturn being in the 10th affect how I look ,how much does the house that it's in affect the appearance?. apologies in advance for going on just joined your community today.
Unread 07-02-2018, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
Just kidding...

Here.
Pisces or Cancer? Hey you're in water so I made a guess
Unread 07-02-2018, 04:41 AM

Only because I didn't watch my calories. There are some alignments in my chart that hint at me being athletic but dealing with emotional issues with food kind of nip that in the bud. Though I do love the outdoors and doing active things.

In Western Astrology, I'm a Capricorn Ascendant. In Vedic astrology, I'm a Sagitarrius. I think my facial features are like Capricorn with the chiseled cheekbones but as for the rest of the body, I would have to say muscular (stocky) and tall. I'm 5'9 for an American female (national average is 5'5) I usually have to wear flats on dates because heels usually make me 5'11.

Dats me with lots of makeup on

Tags
appearance, chart, similar, yes or no