Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 09-05-2016, 10:01 AM

Re: Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

And I also I just saw your question about conscious about your appearance? That is true for me.

Unread 09-05-2016, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoloco View Post
Do you guys think you look like your ascendant, the planet in your ascendant or like the dominant planets in your chart?

in Western astrology I am a Scorpio ascendant, Pisces Sun (also). Moon in Pisces. Saturn plus Scorpio influenced people are supposed to be intimidating and unapproachable looking. However, I had noticed that strangers and new people I meet tend to approach me for questions or just to talk. Lol, so I guess I don't look intimidating like what I am expected to look with Saturn and Pluto influenced. [B]What are all your experiences like in regard to your chart and how people interact with you? Also, I heard people either love or hate Scorpio ascendant people. What are you Scorpio ascendants people experience with this?
I agree with what u say. I think yes, ppl find u intimidating. Yes ppl either like or dislike scorpio asc. I think you look like a scorpio asc.

I have scorpio asc and I reckon I look like a combo of a mars in virgo and a pluto in libra/scorpio. People never ever approach me and many say they fear me.
Unread 09-05-2016, 11:00 AM

Things with Scorpio asc they gain too many hidden enemies. These people are gossiped about, secretly hated, or people are jealous of them. Yet, people are fascinated by them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-05-2016), cocoloco (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I agree with what u say. I think yes, ppl find u intimidating. Yes ppl either like or dislike scorpio asc. I think you look like a scorpio asc.

I have scorpio asc and I reckon I look like a combo of a mars in virgo and a pluto in libra/scorpio. People never ever approach me and many say they fear me.
You look so nice and happy in your picture!
Unread 09-05-2016, 11:55 AM

Quote:
You look so nice and happy in your picture!
Aha, but watch out for those scorpio eyes .
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:00 PM

Juliana,

That other girl's pic you posted. I have to be honest, after looking at just her pic, I did not guess Sco right away, though the eyes seemed a bit Sco like (dark and slightly penetrative). However, the Moon close to the Asc. softens the Sco Asc. quite a bit. The Moon, Venus and Neptune always soften the look a bit, whilst Mars, Saturn and Pluto do the opposite.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Juliana,

That other girl's pic you posted. I have to be honest, after looking at just her pic, I did not guess Sco right away, though the eyes seemed a bit Sco like (dark and slightly penetrative). However, the Moon close to the Asc. softens the Sco Asc. quite a bit. The Moon, Venus and Neptune always soften the look a bit, whilst Mars, Saturn and Pluto do the opposite.
Omg I was thinking exactly the same thing. Those eyes!!!!
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:10 PM

Hi,

I find Scorpio energy hard to deal with because it can make the native, unless other planets' influence is greater, quite a type A personality. To an extent that is good because one becomes a sort of perfectionist. However, Scorpio on the downside has a tendency to go overboard with everything. So, they want what they want at any cost. And, that gains them a lot of enemies, and they personally can turn vengeful, depending on what the complete chart looks like.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Hi,

I find Scorpio energy hard to deal with because it can make the native, unless other planets' influence is greater, quite a type A personality. To an extent that is good because one becomes a sort of perfectionist. However, Scorpio on the downside has a tendency to go overboard with everything. So, they want what they want at any cost. And, that gains them a lot of enemies, and they personally can turn vengeful, depending on what the complete chart looks like.
What do you think of my chart? Is the Scorpio in in my chart what you would describe as so?

Last edited by cocoloco; 09-05-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Hi,

Yes that's right. Never ever get in the way of what a scorpio wants otherwise u will be shark bait.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Yes that's right. Never ever get in the way of what a scorpio wants otherwise u will be shark bait.
Lol, wish it were that simple. It's not so much a question of you getting in their way, as much as they setting their mind to getting something out of you.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Lol, wish it were that simple. It's not so much a question of you getting in their way, as much as they setting their mind to getting something out of you.
Oh no really? I'm sorry that's been the case with u. I don't think I do that.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
What do you think of my chart? Is the Scorpio in in my chart what you would describe as so?
You have no personal planets in Sco.

However, you do have a neat Pluto-Moon trine and Pluto-Mars opposition. You could be quite possessive about the women in your family, or family in general. Family and your roots are quite important to you as Saturn, ruling the 4th house, is in your first (what you identify yourself with). Pluto - Mars (clashes, ego-tantrums), with Mars ruling your 7th house of relationships, is an area you need to be careful about
Abby83 (09-05-2016), aniani (09-05-2016), cocoloco (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:25 PM

I attached my Western chart. Is the Scorpio influence strong in it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1473074237580.jpg (106.6 KB, 27 views)
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
You have no personal planets in Sco.

However, you do have a neat Pluto-Moon trine and Pluto-Mars opposition. You could be quite possessive about the women in your family, or family in general. Family and your roots are quite important to you as Saturn, ruling the 4th house, is in your first (what you identify yourself with). Pluto - Mars (clashes, ego-tantrums), with Mars ruling your 7th house of relationships, is an area you need to be careful about
So true! Described me to a T.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:29 PM

Your asc ruler is pluto in scorpio in 12th house. No wonder u look like a combo of pisces and scorpio. Having asc ruler in 12th house softens u up big time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
cocoloco (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:31 PM

Cocoloco,

You have me confused lol. No, I mean, you certainly do not look Sco Asc. to me. Perhaps that has to do with Mars in Taurus, where its influence is weak anyways, as it is debilated. So, your Asc. ruler is Venus ruled. Perhaps that softens your pic and gives the Venusian coolness.

All other aspects Pluto-Mars, etc remain the same as per my previous post. What shifts is the Dsc., now in Taurus. Venus in Aries. So again the Mars influence comes back, yet your partner (hopefully) will have a more Taurus-like nature.
cocoloco (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:39 PM

Yeah but she's also got that lovely wavy flowy hair .
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
cocoloco (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:41 PM

Hi,

A piece of advice, since I study the influence of colours per Vedic Astrology, if you want to reduce the influence of the Sco energy, wear less of dark colours like brown, black maroonish red. If you like earth colours, wear more of yellow, gold, beige, green, even orange, pink (all denote the Sun and Venus). If you find that Mars is too heavy in your chart, like an Aries Mars with Pluto on it, wear cool colours like sea-green, turquoise, light blue tones, white, yellow - to soften the influence of Mars.
cocoloco (09-05-2016)
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Hi,

A piece of advice, since I study the influence of colours per Vedic Astrology, if you want to reduce the influence of the Sco energy, wear less of dark colours like brown, black maroonish red. If you like earth colours, wear more of yellow, gold, beige, green, even orange, pink (all denote the Sun and Venus). If you find that Mars is too heavy in your chart, like an Aries Mars with Pluto on it, wear cool colours like sea-green, turquoise, light blue tones, white, yellow - to soften the influence of Mars.
But if she does this, she wont attract her Taurus like mate.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:
But if she does this, she wont attract her Taurus like mate.
Why's that? Taurus loves nature and anything natural. Taurus is all about softness as it is ruled by Venus. Mars is all about action to achieve, but also aggressive action because it wants to achieve at any cost. Mars is fiery, so if you want to soften your Mars a bit, you will wear less of fiery colours like red and maroon. To avoid Pluto, less of dark colours. This does not mean you do not wear reds at all, but less, and when you wear it, wear it in combination with a light colour. Like red and white or red and beige. Avoid red and brown or certainly red and black.
Unread 09-05-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Why's that? Taurus loves nature and anything natural. Taurus is all about softness as it is ruled by Venus. Mars is all about action to achieve, but also aggressive action because it wants to achieve at any cost. Mars is fiery, so if you want to soften your Mars a bit, you will wear less of fiery colours like red and maroon. To avoid Pluto, less of dark colours. This does not mean you do not wear reds at all, but less, and when you wear it, wear it in combination with a light colour. Like red and white or red and beige. Avoid red and brown or certainly red and black.
Id need to see the western chart to give a proper analysis. All I'm saying is that if she is scorpio asc, then she needs to stay true to those qualities in the charts to attracts her desc in Taurus. But one must look first where those planets fall. Id need to see the western chart.
Unread 09-05-2016, 01:04 PM

My bf that I had been with 8 years chart. We are planning to get married in 2018.
He has no Taurus or Aries lol. I attached my Western chart a few posts back.
Unread 09-05-2016, 01:05 PM

I forgot to upload his chat so here it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1473076948268.jpg (88.9 KB, 80 views)
Unread 09-05-2016, 01:08 PM

Oh ok I just saw it.

Well I believe in both modern rulers and traditional rulers. Looks like u have the balance of scorpio and Taurus. But I get where aquarius7000 is coming from and there's no harm in using it when u want to.

Tags
appearance, chart, similar, yes or no