Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 03-17-2009, 09:43 PM

Re: What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

don't know if this has been addressed..as I am new to interpreting BUT..
I just feel that Neptune would bestow an otherworldly kind of beauty (that just can't be rivaled)..
and I personally think aries people are attractive

Last edited by Chimerical; 03-17-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Unread 03-23-2009, 08:26 PM

Another thing I'll say...

I attended an "energy circle" once. Not sure if that's the technical term, but that's what those who attended called it. Wasn't really a seance since no one was contacting "the beyond". Anyways, when we were going around the room and it came to my turn, somehow the conversation gravitated toward what others observed about me. They said just looking at me that I had a "foreign, traveled look" and that not everybody has that--according to them. Guess they meant that in a complimentary way. Point being, I'm guessing that comes from my mutual reception between Jupiter in the 1st and Neptune in the 9th (foreign affairs); also Neptune in Sagittarius (natural 9th house ruler). The few times I've been outside the U.S., I felt very at home, like I was traveling, yet wasn't.
Unread 03-23-2009, 11:27 PM

To add on, before people think I'm simply being sweet on myself, I think the Aquarian influences in my chart tend to off-balance any symmetry to my looks.
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:45 PM

I have also heard that Libras are generally attractive but I don't think it necessarily means in a conventional sense. I know a very strong Libra who is the consummate social butterfly, always well liked by a wide range of people, and yet she is not very physically attractive. In fact she never wears makeup, has frizzy hair she never does anything about, and a large hook nose. I think it's safe to say her "attractiveness" comes from her personality. Maybe it's Libra on the Ascendant? My husband has this and is quite attractive.

Star
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimerical
don't know if this has been addressed..as I am new to interpreting BUT..
I just feel that Neptune would bestow an otherworldly kind of beauty (that just can't be rivaled)..
and I personally think aries people are attractive
Chimerical, I think you are right. I have Neptune transiting top my Sun right now and a pic I took last year with my cam was described as "ethereal" by two different people. My daughter has Neptune conjunct her Ascendant in Aquarius and she is very uniquely pretty, I am often told.

Star
Unread 03-27-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna
Agreed mdinaz-

Attractiveness is determined by an astrological comparison between two

- De
Then how do you explain the beauty of a person that is well accepted by a large number of the public? Like Angelina Jolie, or Brad Pitt? I am quite sure that not every person who finds them attractive has significant connections in their charts with these two.

Star
Unread 03-28-2009, 12:40 AM

Send a message via MSN to MidnightxPoison Send a message via Skype™ to MidnightxPoison

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsteph
This person I know is a total charmer! Sun in Virgo, Libra rising and Venus in Libra first house. Although a charmer, talk about a totally lazy guy!!! Pays a maid to take care of his house, fires her if he finds a piece of dust. Makes the girl get the takeout, makes her pay, then complains that the order was not right...nitpicks about your looks, your car, your wardrobe and so on!
I guess that is what you get with a virgo and libra mix!
A nitpicking charmer!!!!
I'm a Virgo with Libra ASC. And I'm totally lazy, lol.

Unread 03-28-2009, 12:44 AM

Send a message via MSN to MidnightxPoison Send a message via Skype™ to MidnightxPoison

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesascendant
I've noticed that Brad Pitt had a ton of planets in his first house, with Sagittarius rising. Anybody thinking he's not handsome is on crack, lol!
Then I must be on crack.

Unread 03-28-2009, 12:49 AM

Quote:
I've noticed that Brad Pitt had a ton of planets in his first house, with Sagittarius rising. Anybody thinking he's not handsome is on crack, lol!

Then I must be on crack.
Hey, nobody's perfect!
Unread 03-28-2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Hey, nobody's perfect!
I've never felt particularly the same way as the mainstream folk has done about some popular "hot" actors such as Brad Pitt.

I remember when I was younger and girls drooled whenever his name was mentioned. I always thought he was overrated.

The same with Robert Pattinson (Edward in the Twilight movie). Girls and even mummies find him super sexy. I don't. He's good looking but I wouldn't go crazy for him.

The ones I find sexy or attractive are Hayden Christensen, Ioan Gruffudd, Jonathan Crombie, Tom Cruise, Orlando Bloom (although he is more on the "cute" side, lol) and Christian Bale.

I guess I've just got different taste.

Unread 03-29-2009, 07:11 AM

Actually, according to what I've read-from severally different astrologers. (I'm not going to look for more example tonight though, I'm tired)

Anyway, what I've read says that

Venus square Taurus makes a more beautiful person, but trouble in finding love.

I find this interesting.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astro...quare-mars.php

[deleted swear - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 03-29-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Unread 03-29-2009, 05:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but
What about a lot of squares to the ascendant?

The ascendant being one's face to the public, how people percieve you before they get to know the real you.....So it might influence how people see your looks...
Say maybe venus trine ascendant?

I did want the purpose of this thread to be of "generally attractive" reason being is that I know so many people that at first glance are not that physically beautiful, but with very charming personalities, this can overcome what they lack physically....generally,

Then this comes to the issue of charisma...

I digress...
Unread 03-30-2009, 04:12 AM

i sure hope squares to the ascendant dont make people view appearance negatively cause thats about all i have. Mercury, Jupiter, and Mars squared Ascendant along with Saturn opposing. Venus square ascendat by sign as well.
Unread 04-17-2009, 10:57 PM

I've just noticed lately that a lot of celebrities who are considered very good-looking/sexy/beautiful by the masses generally are (mostly) Sagittarius rising (these people are almost always brunettes, often with green eyes and with very fine eyebrows) or sometimes Sagittarius Sun people, for example Eva Green, Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor, Adriana Lima, Aishwarya Rai, Alyssa Milano, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Lee, Brooke Shields, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Christina Aguilera, Dita von Teese, Isabelle Adjani, Kristin Kreuk, Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, Monica Bellucci, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Nelly Furtado, Princess Diana, Priscilla Presley, Pierce Brosnan, Paris Hilton, Rachel Weisz, Scarlett Johansson, Tyra Banks, Tom Cruise, Vanessa Paradis and Winona Ryder.

Apart from that, other signs (either Sun or Asc) that tend to appear attractive are mostly Librans, then Virgo, Scorpio, Leo & Gemini. Also, sometimes Taurus and Aries seem to give refined, strong features to individuals.

Unread 04-17-2009, 11:07 PM

Interesting, except some of the people you listed don't have Sagittarius Sun or rising: Angelina Jolie (Gemini Sun, Cancer rising) and Tom Cruise (Cancer Sun, Virgo rising). But interesting thought, nonetheless.

Thanks for posting!
Unread 04-17-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Interesting, except some of the people you listed don't have Sagittarius Sun or rising: Angelina Jolie (Gemini Sun, Cancer rising) and Tom Cruise (Cancer Sun, Virgo rising). But interesting thought, nonetheless.

Thanks for posting!
Oh.. oops! My mistake.

But anyway, you're welcome.

Unread 05-10-2009, 04:58 AM

This might have been mentioned before, but I believe one should pay close attention to Venus and its relation to both the ascendant and the Sun, its aspects and its sign placement. Predominantly a first house Venus, a Venus/Sun conjunction, trine or sextile (same with ascendant) will provide significant beauty. As to the definition of beauty, that perhaps is best left to the Venusian influence to decide, for whatever it may be, it is certain to be appealing to all of us.
Unread 05-11-2009, 06:01 AM

hmm, i just read over this thread and the virgo/taurus thing is interesting. The most beautiful person i can think of is a Scorpio sun with a taurus ascendant, venus in libra in the sixths. the sun is in the sixth also. She has the most perfect face.
I on the other hand, sadly don't seem to have any beneficial aspects for attractiveness in the chart . My venus is in detriment and its only aspect is a trine to the moon and nothing else significant.
Unread 05-14-2009, 09:42 PM

The ruler of the ASC in it's natural house tends to do the trick I have noticed.
Unread 05-17-2009, 12:57 AM

Maybe if I post my pic (not for vanity's sake ) people might get a different impression of what a Pisces rising might look like, because from what I've seen, I don't feel I fit the mold (sp?). However, I do have Aries intercepting and a sliver of Taurus on the edge, so maybe something there contributes to it.

Unread 05-17-2009, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Maybe if I post my pic (not for vanity's sake ) people might get a different impression of what a Pisces rising might look like, because from what I've seen, I don't feel I fit the mold (sp?). However, I do have Aries intercepting and a sliver of Taurus on the edge, so maybe something there contributes to it.
Thank you for posting your picture and your chart; it's fascinating that you don't appear to "fit the mold" despite having two planets conjunct your Ascendant that are very strong in Pisces--exalted Venus dignified Jupiter.

My brother has a Pisces Ascendant conjunct Jupiter in Pisces within a few degrees from the first house side, which you have in your chart. He doesn't have the round face I associate with Pisces, either. Perhaps your twelfth house Aquarius stellium is exerting some of its influence...?

For comparison's sake, I'm going to copy two pictures from the Aquarius Sun/Aquarius Moon/Pisces Ascendant group on astrofaces:

They both seem to have heart-shaped faces, which you may have, as well; your goattee is hiding the shape of your chin. So you might "fit the mold" better than you thought

Arian Maverick

Last edited by Arian Maverick; 05-17-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Unread 05-17-2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Thank you for posting your picture and your chart; it's fascinating that you don't appear to "fit the mold" despite having two planets conjunct your Ascendant that are very strong in Pisces--exalted Venus and the ancient ruler, Jupiter.
Ouch, lol... ( you sayin' I'm ugly? *goes off in a corner to cry*
Unread 05-17-2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Ouch, lol... ( you sayin' I'm ugly? *goes off in a corner to cry*
No, not at all! I apologize if I jumped a bit too quickly into the analysis; you have handsome features, although I wish we could see your eyes.

In several ways, I don't think I fit the Aries appearance mold, either--and my recorded birth time gives me an early Aries Ascendant chock full of inner planets in Aries. I submitted my picture to astrofaces a few years ago; I'm under Zodiac Faces for Aries. You don't think I'm ugly, do you?

Arian Maverick

Last edited by Arian Maverick; 05-17-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Unread 05-17-2009, 01:21 AM

which picture is yours? There's a lot under Aries.
Unread 05-17-2009, 04:13 AM

I only have a Square to Pluto, I don't think I'm ugly.

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane

Tags
attractive, chart, generally, make