Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-05-2007, 03:20 AM
Cancerian_ReaRea Cancerian_ReaRea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Unhappy Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

First I would like to say that I am so happy I found this message board. Secondly, my husband and I have been trying to conceive our first baby for a year now with no luck. I was wondering if a natal chart would be able to tell me if and when I am going to have children. In what house would I be looking at that would tell me this? I saw my natal chart but to be honest I had no idea what I was looking at. I hope someone can help me out. Im starting to wonder if I will ever have children.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Cancerian_ReaRea Cancerian_ReaRea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Also here is the link to my chart: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart...long=0&zone=10

I hope someone can help me!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-05-2007, 04:14 AM
Taurluna Taurluna is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 27
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Go to astro.com, click on more free horoscopes, then click on extended horoscope charts, near the top click on add a new person...enter your birthday information. Then you'll see special chats, click on it. At the bottom of the list you find lunar charts for fertility...that will tell you what time of the month your most fertile...all the more beter if it conicides with your cycle. It's better to have relations with your husband every other day for about a week instead of daily. Also, try lying on your back with a pillow under your hips for 30 minutes. Have a glass of wine and relax, it'll happen.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-05-2007, 04:40 AM
Cancerian_ReaRea Cancerian_ReaRea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Thank you for your reply. I think my husband and I have just about tried everything and next month my doctor wants me to go on Clomid if I dont conceive this cycle. I have been using ovulation predictor kits so I know when my fertile days are and i have been taking prenatals, vitamin b6, fish oil and baby aspirin. I did experience one M/C a few months back, so I know I am able to get pregnant but now I am just wondering If its going to happen again and if this is something that would show up on my chart?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-05-2007, 01:03 PM
starlink's Avatar
starlink starlink is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: I live in peace
Posts: 6,350
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Dear Cancerian! As far as I can see, ruler of the 5th of children, Mars, is situated in Cancer, a fertile sign. You can also see the anxiety you experience and the worrying, very typical for a Sun in the 8th and a Moon conjunct Pluto! I knew a woman who also desperately tried to conceive for God knows how long, even insimination, regularly. Nothing worked. Than they gave up and adopted a baby. Two month later she was pregnant and now they have already two more kids! So you see how psychologically you can block things. Just try to relax, dont even think anymore about getting pregnant for a while and you will see! Sometimes having been a long time on the pill also makes it difficult to conceive. The body needs to get back to normal again. Give it time, dont count the month's. Much luck to the both of you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Cancerian_ReaRea Cancerian_ReaRea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlink
Dear Cancerian! As far as I can see, ruler of the 5th of children, Mars, is situated in Cancer, a fertile sign. You can also see the anxiety you experience and the worrying, very typical for a Sun in the 8th and a Moon conjunct Pluto! I knew a woman who also desperately tried to conceive for God knows how long, even insimination, regularly. Nothing worked. Than they gave up and adopted a baby. Two month later she was pregnant and now they have already two more kids! So you see how psychologically you can block things. Just try to relax, dont even think anymore about getting pregnant for a while and you will see! Sometimes having been a long time on the pill also makes it difficult to conceive. The body needs to get back to normal again. Give it time, dont count the month's. Much luck to the both of you.
I thank you for your post! Truth is I never was on birth control, and never excerised any protection before because we decided if it happens it happens and thats okay, but it was just a year ago that we decided to REALLY try for a baby. I have noticed that in my fifth house their is nothing going on, does that indicate no children?
Im surprised that my chart showed that Im a worrier, that is so true, I cant help it, I worry about EVERYTHING! LOL!!!
Thanks for interperating it for me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM
freedomlover's Avatar
freedomlover freedomlover is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Cancerian_ReaRea,

I took a look at the chart you posted, and if it is a correct chart, and I read it correctly...........

The ruler of your 5th house is Mars, and is is in Cancer in the 8th. I also could find no aspects to your Mars, based on the planetary positions listed on the chart you posted. (Although I don't know how to figure out quintiles, sesquiquadrates and such.) So, if the ruler of your 5th is in the 8th in the sign of motherhood, and is unaspected..... that surely means something, I would think. Also, your Mars is disposited by the Moon, which is on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, and conjunct Pluto. You have 3 strong Pluto/8th house influences there - 1-Mars in 8th, 2-Moon on Scorpio cusp, 3- Moon conjunct Pluto. The Moon is conjunct Pluto in Libra.

Quoting from a book I have:
Quote:
"This conjunction often emphasizes an obsession with emotional and sexual matters; perhaps you want to dominate others in these areas. Your feelings are intense to the point of brusqueness and tyranny, yet love is very important to you, and you are constantly seeking emotional fulfillment. You may find it in creative fields."
I know, I know, the "book" definitions are often too pigeonholed, but maybe there is something in that definition that applies?

Scorpio rules deep emotional connections, as well as obsessions and compulsions. In addition, most of the people I know with Mars in Cancer have some sort of rejection or loss problems with their mother. Is it possible that you are not being emotionally fulfilled in your life (either within your marriage or elsewhere in your life?) and you are subconsciously seeking this through having a child - someone to truly love and bond with?
I say that because both from your chart, and the words you use in your post, it sounds like something is "driving" you with this desire to get pregnant.

Starlink wrote:
Quote:
I knew a woman who also desperately tried to conceive for God knows how long, even insimination, regularly. Nothing worked. Than they gave up and adopted a baby. Two month later she was pregnant and now they have already two more kids! So you see how psychologically you can block things. Just try to relax, dont even think anymore about getting pregnant for a while and you will see!
I have seen this happen many, many times! I think the driving, obsessive quality is psychologically blocking it for you. Maybe some meditation on what could be letting the desire for a baby, and the worry that you might never have one, "steal your peace". Maybe when you learn to live without it, that having your own child just might never be - is when you will be ready and it will happen. Another though, with the Moon/Pluto conjunction being in the 11th house of other people's children, and dispositing the Mars, is that working with children in some capacity, as a foster parent, or even adopting might be the answer. Like I said, I've seen people get pregnant with their own child shortly after they adopted many, many times! I don't know what the psychological difference is between "one's own" child and someone else's biological child, but by-golly there is too much evidence for there not to be something very significant about it!

One last thought on the 8th house/Pluto emphasis. Pluto/8th house/Scorpio rules regeneration/transformation. Something needs to happen to "regenerate and transform", perhaps?

Anyway, I hope you found something helpful in all of that.
Best of luck to you!
__________________
View My Chart

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein

Last edited by freedomlover; 07-05-2007 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-05-2007, 09:18 PM
starlink's Avatar
starlink starlink is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: I live in peace
Posts: 6,350
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

No Cancerian, an empty house does not mean that you cannot have children So DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Cancerian_ReaRea Cancerian_ReaRea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover
Cancerian_ReaRea,

I took a look at the chart you posted, and if it is a correct chart, and I read it correctly...........

The ruler of your 5th house is Mars, and is is in Cancer in the 8th. I also could find no aspects to your Mars, based on the planetary positions listed on the chart you posted. (Although I don't know how to figure out quintiles, sesquiquadrates and such.) So, if the ruler of your 5th is in the 8th in the sign of motherhood, and is unaspected..... that surely means something, I would think. Also, your Mars is disposited by the Moon, which is on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, and conjunct Pluto. You have 3 strong Pluto/8th house influences there - 1-Mars in 8th, 2-Moon on Scorpio cusp, 3- Moon conjunct Pluto. The Moon is conjunct Pluto in Libra.

Quoting from a book I have:
I know, I know, the "book" definitions are often too pigeonholed, but maybe there is something in that definition that applies?

Scorpio rules deep emotional connections, as well as obsessions and compulsions. In addition, most of the people I know with Mars in Cancer have some sort of rejection or loss problems with their mother. Is it possible that you are not being emotionally fulfilled in your life (either within your marriage or elsewhere in your life?) and you are subconsciously seeking this through having a child - someone to truly love and bond with?
I say that because both from your chart, and the words you use in your post, it sounds like something is "driving" you with this desire to get pregnant.

Starlink wrote:

I have seen this happen many, many times! I think the driving, obsessive quality is psychologically blocking it for you. Maybe some meditation on what could be letting the desire for a baby, and the worry that you might never have one, "steal your peace". Maybe when you learn to live without it, that having your own child just might never be - is when you will be ready and it will happen. Another though, with the Moon/Pluto conjunction being in the 11th house of other people's children, and dispositing the Mars, is that working with children in some capacity, as a foster parent, or even adopting might be the answer. Like I said, I've seen people get pregnant with their own child shortly after they adopted many, many times! I don't know what the psychological difference is between "one's own" child and someone else's biological child, but by-golly there is too much evidence for there not to be something very significant about it!

One last thought on the 8th house/Pluto emphasis. Pluto/8th house/Scorpio rules regeneration/transformation. Something needs to happen to "regenerate and transform", perhaps?

Anyway, I hope you found something helpful in all of that.
Best of luck to you!

I highlighted the part that I am responding about: Its true that I didnt have a good relationship with my mother growing up, we are much closer now. As for everything else in my life, I would call it darn near perfect, I am happily married to my husband, who I have been with for 9yrs, we dated for 7yrs before I got married and he was my first love as I was only 15 when we started dating. We are now settled into our first new home together and have been wanting to start a family. The only thing that is not perfect for me right now is not having a baby.

Im so glad their are people here that can understand charts, and I do appreciate the time it took you too read it and reply to me. I have been talking to my husband about possibly foster caring and I have a need to want to protect and love children, but my husband is very stubborn (scorpio) and he wants a biological child first he said and then later on look into foster caring.

Just one last question, your last paragraph about "regenerate and transform", what does all that mean for me?

I thank you agian for taking the time to respond to me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-06-2007, 03:03 AM
freedomlover's Avatar
freedomlover freedomlover is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Cancerian,

Well, I'm glad you have risen above your natal chart circumstances, and are able to have a good relationship with your mother. I wish I knew more about medical astrology. I'm hoping that some with some definite knowledge in this area will be attracted to your post. It is my understanding that Scorpio rules the reproductive organs, and so would be the connection to 8th house, and Pluto, as modern ruler of Scorpio (Mars is traditional ruler, and is in yoru 8th house) There are 8th house/Scorpio type "prints" all over this chart.

Did you say you have been with the same man since you were 15, and never used birth control? I would have suggested maybe infertility, but with you having a miscarriage already, that wouldn't be the case. Maybe there is low sperm count or some other "low fertility" problem? Maybe, with all the 8th house emphasis, there is something that needs surgically repaired? The regeneration/transformation I spoke of has to do with healing - and could also refer to the "spontaneous healing" of fertility once attention is given to children other than your own.

There is a definite connection over to your Moon/Pluto conjunction in the 11th. (power struggle with spouse over adopting?) From what you've said, it sounds like your husband is the "driving" force behind you having a biological child. It sounds like you would be fine in adopting, but he is insisting on a biological child. It might be a spiritual lesson for him, as to why he has to have his own child.

I don't know, Cancerian, I'm just guessing at possiblities. Don't take anything I say for the gospel. I'm trying to do a couple of things here - stir up some attention for your thread, and put out some of my ideas on your chart, and see if any medical astrology educated people comment on them. I'm trying to learn as I go here.
__________________
View My Chart

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-06-2007, 06:50 AM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Hi Cancerian,

I have nothing much to add in terms of medical astrology, per se, but I am in agreement with what other members have said about 'trying' to have children.

Looking at your natal chart, you not only have have the Scorpionic/Plutonic qualities that other people mention, but your chart is a map of power struggles, probably from childhood, which you now probably internalize. You have a Moon/Pluto conjunction squaring your Sun. I would venture a guess that you are often at odds with yourself, between cogent thought and emotion. People with Sun/Moon squares often try too hard to intellectualise life to the detriment of their feelings, or vice-versa. Sometimes they don't know what they're feeling; their thinking blocks it out. Your Sun is also squre Pluto, and squares are about power: who has it, who doesn't, how it's used. People, especially, with Sun/Pluto squares often experience dominant/submissive issues with partners, usually stemming from a perception in childhood of the 'Father' (or the person representing the father figure) as domineering, controlling, manipulative. Sun/Pluto square people just hate to be controlled, and often overcompensate for their feeling a lack of control, by being overly controlling with others. I know. I have this square!

The Moon/Pluto conjunction squaring your Sun is also an interesting one. Again, this is about *power*, and what this speaks of is the Mother figure (Moon/Pluto, a very powerful mother, but very manipulative) at odds with the Father figure. This may or may not be what happened in your childhood, but somewhere inside you there is an idea that 'relationship = struggle for dominance' and this dominance may not manifest in overt power struggles, but in subtle manipulations: witholding, withdrawal, non-compliance. Sometimes it is not the loudest shouter who is the most dangerous; sometimes, it is the quiet one in the corner of the room.

You have Uranus on the Ascendant. You are nothing if not independent; and I wonder, with this other stuff in your chart, whether this is a sort of bid for control over your life. Not consciously, probably, but it sounds like your husband is calling most of the shots (insisting on a biological child, refusing to foster) at the expense of what *you* want, which is to have a child, any child. Are you genuinely happy with this arrangement? Is life *really* that perfect?

What I'm saying with all this is: while there *may* be some medical issues (has your husband had his wigglies checked, by the way, or is the fertility issue 'all yours' according to him?), I think this is more of a psychological block; and, like writer's block, when the power can't flow, there can't be a conception.

And look, twenty-four is still very young; I didn't have my first child until I was 28. A friend of mine just had her first and she's 37. You have *time*. Stop pressuring yourself, and for goodness' sake stop whatever pressure your husband is putting on you and just enjoy life. You still have a long, long time to have a child, or several. If you are having sex only at fertile times, measuring your temperature, etc.: stop. In fact, stop having sex for awhile; stop until you want it so badly you can't wait to jump into bed (or onto the kitchen table, whatever). Stop thinking about having babies for the time being; stop being so *hungry* for it. If it's always lurking in the back of your mind, you cannot be focused on NOW and the more you try to project your life into some 'only will be fulfilled when I have a baby' future, the unhappier you will become.

Best,
AG
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Cancerian_ReaRea Cancerian_ReaRea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by archergirl
Hi Cancerian,

I have nothing much to add in terms of medical astrology, per se, but I am in agreement with what other members have said about 'trying' to have children.

Looking at your natal chart, you not only have have the Scorpionic/Plutonic qualities that other people mention, but your chart is a map of power struggles, probably from childhood, which you now probably internalize. You have a Moon/Pluto conjunction squaring your Sun. I would venture a guess that you are often at odds with yourself, between cogent thought and emotion. People with Sun/Moon squares often try too hard to intellectualise life to the detriment of their feelings, or vice-versa. Sometimes they don't know what they're feeling; their thinking blocks it out. Your Sun is also squre Pluto, and squares are about power: who has it, who doesn't, how it's used. People, especially, with Sun/Pluto squares often experience dominant/submissive issues with partners, usually stemming from a perception in childhood of the 'Father' (or the person representing the father figure) as domineering, controlling, manipulative. Sun/Pluto square people just hate to be controlled, and often overcompensate for their feeling a lack of control, by being overly controlling with others. I know. I have this square!

The Moon/Pluto conjunction squaring your Sun is also an interesting one. Again, this is about *power*, and what this speaks of is the Mother figure (Moon/Pluto, a very powerful mother, but very manipulative) at odds with the Father figure. This may or may not be what happened in your childhood, but somewhere inside you there is an idea that 'relationship = struggle for dominance' and this dominance may not manifest in overt power struggles, but in subtle manipulations: witholding, withdrawal, non-compliance. Sometimes it is not the loudest shouter who is the most dangerous; sometimes, it is the quiet one in the corner of the room.

You have Uranus on the Ascendant. You are nothing if not independent; and I wonder, with this other stuff in your chart, whether this is a sort of bid for control over your life. Not consciously, probably, but it sounds like your husband is calling most of the shots (insisting on a biological child, refusing to foster) at the expense of what *you* want, which is to have a child, any child. Are you genuinely happy with this arrangement? Is life *really* that perfect?

What I'm saying with all this is: while there *may* be some medical issues (has your husband had his wigglies checked, by the way, or is the fertility issue 'all yours' according to him?), I think this is more of a psychological block; and, like writer's block, when the power can't flow, there can't be a conception.

And look, twenty-four is still very young; I didn't have my first child until I was 28. A friend of mine just had her first and she's 37. You have *time*. Stop pressuring yourself, and for goodness' sake stop whatever pressure your husband is putting on you and just enjoy life. You still have a long, long time to have a child, or several. If you are having sex only at fertile times, measuring your temperature, etc.: stop. In fact, stop having sex for awhile; stop until you want it so badly you can't wait to jump into bed (or onto the kitchen table, whatever). Stop thinking about having babies for the time being; stop being so *hungry* for it. If it's always lurking in the back of your mind, you cannot be focused on NOW and the more you try to project your life into some 'only will be fulfilled when I have a baby' future, the unhappier you will become.

Best,
AG
To answer your question, Yes I do feel that besides not having a child life is pretty good. I understand where my husband is comming from and wanting a biological child and we have talked about, we came to an agreement that we would try for a bit longer and if nothing else happens then we will look into becomming foster parents. The month that my husband and I were suppose to go in for some testing is the month that I actually conceived, and even though I had miscarried the doctor said thier was no need to do any testing at this time because I am able to get pregnant.
I wonder if someones chart showed NO children if they would still be likely to have biological children with all the medical advances that are out these days? Alot of people who are unable to have children on thier own without medical help end up having like 3 or 4 babies. I have an appoinment in August to see my Doctor, I'll see what she says then. I just know that natal charts are pretty accurate and thought this would be helpful and it has been very helpful. I am kinda speculating wheather or not I should call Syliva Browne or not so she can give me a definite answer of wheather or not I will have children (biologically), but she costs over $700 per 1/2hr to talk to.

Thank you for interperating it for me. If anyone else can weigh in on my chart please do. I can use all the help out there.
I really do appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into this for me. Thank You!!

Last edited by Cancerian_ReaRea; 07-06-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-06-2007, 04:26 PM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Quote:
I am kinda speculating wheather or not I should call Syliva Browne or not so she can give me a definite answer of wheather or not I will have children (biologically), but she costs over $700 per 1/2hr to talk to.
Then Jeez oh please don't do it. It is a very dangerous path to walk. I know you are looking for a clear-cut, astrological 'yes or no'; but frankly, I don't think that is what you need, and I don't think it would be helpful.

And I think, if I can put this gently, you are missing my point entirely.

My point is that sometimes you have to give up on the *trying* for a little while; not give up on having kids, but give up on *trying*. Metaphysically speaking, the conception of a child is no different than the conception of a brilliant idea. If you sit there at the table, racking your brains *trying* to think of something brilliant, it will never come. More likely, the idea will come in a flash while you are doing the laundry, having long given up on 'finding' the idea.

You know that you are physically capable of making children, so you can tick that huge hurdle from your list.

I have had a miscarriage, too. My shamanic mentor told me that sometimes, a miscarriage is a 'trial run' by a soul who hasn't been in a physical body for a long time; the soul is 'trying out' being in a body for a little while. I got pregnant again with my daughter only weeks later; I had figured I would still be infertile for awhile, so just enjoyed myself. Oops! My 37-year old friend, who just had a baby? She had a miscarriage, too, some months before this one came along. It happens a lot.

But my emphasis is still on this 'trying' of yours. The key to success is perhaps to release some of your emotional expectations: you have *so much* energy wrapped up in the idea, energy that is being held back by your expectations. Energy likes to flow; it is at its most powerful when allowed to do the work itself. When you put all your focus into controlling the movement of energy it becomes sluggish; it cannot perform. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of women who have had similar problems conceiving, who, having given up, suddenly find themselves pregnant. I've known several.

As I said, you are still physically young. If you were my age, I would understand the worry and would perhaps advise a more focused strategy. But 24? You haven't even reached your sexual peak yet!

You should try to aim your life toward other things for a time. That does not mean 'give up' entirely; but it will do your mental and emotional state a lot of good to release some of your focus on this and transfer it to other fulfilling things, especially things that create further wellbeing for yourself: yoga, meditation, some language class or other, a sport. Put the focus back on yourself *as a woman*, your relationship with your husband *as a man*, but especially your life other than being a vessel for a child. By all means go for the drugs if you feel such a pressing urge, but a baby will come when it will come, and I suppose you must be prepared to embrace that philosophy, and it you take fertility drugs chances are you'll wind up with three or four. Are you prepared for that? Most people find it hard with one, to start off with!

Chances are good that your difficulties have less to do with astrology, and more to do with releasing your body and its energy to do the work it's supposed to do, at its own pace.

Chin up!
AG

Last edited by archergirl; 07-06-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-07-2007, 03:04 AM
Cancerian_ReaRea Cancerian_ReaRea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Re: Getting Desperate.... Can A Natal Chart Tell me....

Archergirl, I agree with everything you are saying about how I should really try and relax and try not to think about conceiving. Its so much easier said than done. I have tried to relax and its just SO hard not to think about it. It doesnt help that I have to take certain things during my 2ww either, because If I dont and I become pregnant again It will end in a miscarriage. But what you say does make alot of sense to me.
Thanks for the advice!

Cancerian_Rearea
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, desperate, natal

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can anyone help? Please! cossie Read My Chart 12 12-03-2011 09:01 PM
please help me with my natal chart carl floyd fan Natal Astrology 2 12-26-2010 04:10 AM
Chakra overlay on the natal chart AquarianEssence Medical Astrology 6 10-28-2008 02:30 AM
Natal chart predicting parental influence? holly Natal Astrology 16 01-12-2007 04:49 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.