Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 02-05-2008, 02:51 PM

Re: Marriage partner in the natal chart?

awww!thats nice.
i suggest u be careful,and choose a propeer date fora marrige(not only u ,but everybody).
the best dates r the ones which ,in the end gives 1.
for ex: 9.9.1990. 9+9+1+9+9+0=37 3+7=1
8,4 and 2 can be a disaster.
6 and 5 can bring a rich social life,and a rich "social life"(if u know what i mean),4-brings agrresion,8- tons of problems of any kind,powerty or "schrooge sindrom",2 can be softer version of 8.9 can be ok,as well as 7 and 3
but are not the best.
try to avoide this numbers in a date itself ex:4. july.2008.

1-ruled by sun,leo
2-moon,cancer
3-jupiter,sagg
4-uranus,aquarius
5-mercury,geminni.virgo
6-venus,libra,taurus
7-neptune,piesces
8-saturn,capricorn
9-mars,scorpio,aries

pipl born on this dates have some charateristics of this signs.
ex. born on 22.nd of any month can act like a 2 or 4 (2+2)
also look the intirely date like the 1 above.
please , forgive me for my grammar mistakes-i am in a hurry and can not corret the errors.

Unread 02-08-2008, 04:14 PM

This thread is neat, and has gotten me really excited for my marriage partner. Before, I was all bummed about my future in love when I saw natal Saturn Rx in the 7th: I thought... "great... suffering, restriction, *forget it all together!*" It made me so disappinted to think that my love was going to be all about Saturn. (in leo)

But this idea that jupiter is the marriage partner... well thats a reason to celebrate!!! :cheers: I was really depressed, because I really really since I was young have been hoping for my soul mate/life partner.

Witch6, I have to ask you, do you think I will find this Great Lifelong Love I have been seeking?

My Natal Jupiter at 0 Cancer in the 5th house is:
conjunct moon in Gemini
sextile sun
sextile mercury
semi-square venus
semi-sextile mars
sextile saturn
sesquiquadrate uranus
loosely oppose neptune
sesquiquadrate ASC Aquarius
quincunx MC in Sagittarius

Do you think I will find my true love in this life... and have it be an enduring relationship?? It is my greatest wish... and more than my life's obsession.

Any idea what sort of person he could be... A Gemini?/Cancer?/Sag?

Thanks
Lonestar
Unread 02-08-2008, 04:35 PM

hi there!
saturn in 7th can mean next few things:marriage latter in life,maybe a divorce ,powertty in marriage ,a dull marriage or maybe an older partnr-it is all in aspects.
but mostly jupiter is a better indicator for women.
ill take ex. of angelina jolie-she has a jup. in aries conj mars in 9. ,almost entering mc.
her partners were all sexually very active and all were in the same bussines as she.
furthermore, her first hubby was a scorpio (ruler is mars ,also the ruler of aries),then she was with billy bob (leo,fire sign,just as aries) an now shes with brad (sagg,also fire sign).
the same thing i found at charelize therons chart-also jup. in aries(she was with stuart townsend-sagg)
jup. in aries likes open,interesting,somewhat doninant and fun partners,with a warm heart,but attractive ,and excentric as well.

your case:
ucould end up with younger person,an intellectual,also kean of going out and having children.
he could be somewhat childish,althought a smrat person.
i think he would want a ,mother as well as a friend.
emotionally not a very stabile person,but not a bad 1.
he could or hate the drinking or have problems with the same.
watch out for the last 1.

jup. in 5.- love for children,partying,games,sex . games,fertillity,...
conj, moon maybe a problem with first preagnency or child ,sickness,a child is a person from a previous life,..
jup. in cancer- try to find aa watter sign or a person with strong water signs in cahrt(also an air-cause of the moon in geminni),
Unread 02-08-2008, 05:15 PM

hi there!
ok,fits of all,saturn in 7th can mean oa few things:
latter marrige,older partner.powertty in marriage,or shrooge complex,divorce,or even sickness of partner,...

but one of best indicator for women is jupiter (th sun represents the man ,but the jup. is a higher deg. than it.˛),
it doesnt bring only good luck it can also bring a husband.

the best ex. is agelina jolie.
her jup. is in the end of 9.th h. almost enetring mc,conj. mars and mc in aries.
her first haubby was a scorpio(ruler of sc. is mars,also the ruler of aries),she was with billy bob(leo.fire sign,just like an aries),then brad(sagg.,fire sign).
jup. conj. mc-they are all actors,they share the same job as she does.
in 9th h. she needs some1 who is warm hearted and likes to trave(-all those adopted children)

jup. in aries-dominant,fun,fiery guys,with an agressive sex. attitude,open,those ones thet are somewhat better than the rest-something like a "gold black sheep"
i have jup in aries -i know

chaterine zeta has a jup in libra-voila michael is a libra!
he has a venus in libra (i said that men should llok at their venus)-cate ia a libra!

ok-your case-u said u have moon and jup in 5. h-this can be a great love for the children,going out to parties,but also can bring some prreagnency problems,or problems with a children ,one can be the person u know from the last life,also u can be very fertile.
youre spouse can be a watter sign or have plentty of water in chart.
he could be younger,an intellectual,emotionaly not very stabile,he could be out going ,person of many interests ,although not very energetic.
he could be afriend to his children more than a father.
i see a problem with drinking -beware of it!

case of my aunt-her jup is in scorpio in 11.-she married a pieseces ,a friend from high school.
he was extremely agressive and beat her up.
be carefull what u want-marriage ,in many cases ends up to be a bad thing.
do not mix marriage and wedding.
Unread 02-08-2008, 05:36 PM

Yeah... Wedding and marriage scares me. It seems to be more of a financial agreement or an experience in unconsciousness, for many people really.
I don't idealize it at all with Saturn there in the 7th.
Not to say that happy marriges don't happen. I'm sure they do.

But children...!!! and a long term lover to share my self with... I do want those things!!!

It was interesting what you said about the children possibly being partners from past lives. I think I experience it differently so far: I have felt so many times that my PARTNERS in this life have been children from PAST LIVES!! Its been incredible.

They keep coming back for me to take care of them, atleast thats how it feels! And of course I love them, but where is my Partner? ...They all feel like my KIDS!! I don't think I am just projecting it or imagining it either. It's a very strong feeling.

Over on the Ceres Great Mother thread I just mentioned something about my Ceres being in the 12th house and hidden from me. I bet that has a big thing to do with all these feelings....

Anyway, Witch, thanks.
I like what you have to say.
Unread 02-08-2008, 05:52 PM

ok... so if my jupiter is in Leo in 7th and my boyfriend is a Leo does that work even though l have previously been married twice?

Or do l look to 11th?
11th is sagittarius - jupiter lol
also my man is a foreigner
Unread 02-08-2008, 06:51 PM

I don't support the idea of traditional marriage and i doubt that i'll ever be, yet I hv venus rulling 7th field in seventh field in scorpio in conjunction with pluto ... in opposition with my 2nd house taurean jupiter

what would that tell about my potential [but highly unlikly ] union?

also is every relationship where u room with ur partner considered a marriage?

thanks mm
Unread 02-08-2008, 07:36 PM

for lonestar-i didnt said that youre children will be youre past life partners ,but pipl u know from then.
if u wanna know where to find youre potential partner-look at your venus-where is the position of love in youre chart-in whitch house.
venus shows where we can find love in the most easiest way ,jup. shows the spouse.

for memento mori:
u didnt wrote in witch sign is your venus.
but i can tell this-u have a possibillity to find a rich or powerfull partner,maybe even a celeb.
for real.
the oposition with jup. says that u could loose most of money that youre partner will provide.
this realtionship could be open for the media.
on the other hand u could be attracted to alternative and strange,even dark people,psychics.
youre relationship could also go in that direction .you both could enjoy provoking others or scarying them in some matter.
no,not all reltionships are considered to end up as marriages.
did u ever try to find love over spells,psychic powers or something like that?

for moulin:this could be a nice union.
why not ,three times a charm.
pipl with jup.in 7. are mostly destined to get married.
jup. increases things-it gave u more than 1 marriage.
jup. is comortable in leo(trine too sagg) ,maybe thats one reason hes a foreignr(as i said before same elements and rulers also counts).

jup. in leo:almost the same as for the aries-dominant, fun loving person,mostly nice hair and eyes,he stands out from the crowd (in this case a foreigner).
maybe hes skin,eyes or hair r lighter.
i dont kow is sagg in your 12. as well,but if it is this can indicate that youre husbands r pipl whith whom u r karmicly connected.
Unread 02-08-2008, 08:30 PM

my venus is in scorpio.

u can see my chart in my signature

i've never tried to find love via spells,psychic powers. i've been told though that i could easily inherit my partner because my sun is in the 8th house in saggitarious.

also my jupiter is retrograde, could that reflec tupon the potential partnerships ?

thanks for all your help witch6
Unread 02-08-2008, 11:29 PM

Yes witch6

Sagittarius rules my 12th too and my husbands are definitely karmically connected to me. I have learnt many harsh lessons through them !!! I have a huge stellium in aries too so fire signs are comfortable and inspiring for me. They enhance instead of drag me down
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch6

for moulin:this could be a nice union.
why not ,three times a charm.
pipl with jup.in 7. are mostly destined to get married.
jup. increases things-it gave u more than 1 marriage.
jup. is comortable in leo(trine too sagg) ,maybe thats one reason hes a foreignr(as i said before same elements and rulers also counts).

jup. in leo:almost the same as for the aries-dominant, fun loving person,mostly nice hair and eyes,he stands out from the crowd (in this case a foreigner).
maybe hes skin,eyes or hair r lighter.
i dont kow is sagg in your 12. as well,but if it is this can indicate that youre husbands r pipl whith whom u r karmicly connected.
Unread 02-09-2008, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memento mori
my venus is in scorpio.

u can see my chart in my signature

i've never tried to find love via spells,psychic powers. i've been told though that i could easily inherit my partner because my sun is in the 8th house in saggitarious.

also my jupiter is retrograde, could that reflec tupon the potential partnerships ?

thanks for all your help witch6

well,yes.
u right.
i didnt thought that ,if scorpio is in 7th ,then at least a part of sagg can be in 8.
and jup. is in 2. in taurus,whitch ruler is in 7th.
ok,the retrograde jup. means that the money u can get is a gift from youre past lives karma.
you had been a good boy.
Unread 02-09-2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moulin
Yes witch6

Sagittarius rules my 12th too and my husbands are definitely karmically connected to me. I have learnt many harsh lessons through them !!! I have a huge stellium in aries too so fire signs are comfortable and inspiring for me. They enhance instead of drag me down
Thanks

i hope youll find happiness with this one.
sretno!
Unread 02-09-2008, 10:17 AM

Thank you witch6. l have a good feeling about this one plus we have in our composite, sun/mercury/venus/mars in 7th house
Unread 07-21-2009, 12:39 PM
Account Closed

Smile Re: Marriage partner in the natal chart?

Wow, I love these threads! Oooh marriage partner! lol

Ok, so males look at Venus? All males or just straight males?

My 7th sign is Capricorn, so there might be a business-like sense about the relationship,or he is older, Saturn in the 6th of Sagg conjunct Uranus, don't know how that affects him. Saturn, my 7th ruler is squared by Venus and the Moon () but is exactly trine the Sun in the 10th of Aries, I don't know how that affects who the man I marry, but I expect the trine might mean he will support me in life though either he has had many relationship difficulties or those difficulties might be present in our marriage??

Also, Venus in the 9th (foreign) of Pisces (exalted, very very pleasant man) trine Pluto in the 5th (romance, sex) of Scorpio (domicile), how does that affect the squares of the 7th ruler?

Mars in the 12th of Gemini, I've read sad things about an afflicted 12th Mars, but mine has only sextiles, so is positive there. So, this will add intelligence, a communicative nature, a kind, pleasant, compassion (house of Pisces, sign of Gemini) to my marriage partner?

Lastly, Neptune in the 7th house...Neptune only has two main aspects, a very generic sextile to Pluto in the 5th which covers many people when I was born, and a strong square with Jupiter in the 10th of Aries conjunct North Node. I have read about the possible problems with this square in general, but how would it affect my marriage partner? Could there be deception? Will it affect my career (Jupiter in 10th)?

Last edited by byjove; 01-21-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Unread 07-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Banned

I think the author is mixing Traditional and horary to arrive at such statements. Using solar arcs can identify much more in a person's life that at first glance too. The signs, planets, degrees and aspects that planet makes.

As long as you remain 'objective' about just one person's theories, statements. All of those things he was referring to could also have meant 3-4different things as well. Maybe he was on a role that day. Unless or until a prominent astrologer like this man has 'published' his findings and the research has been extensive.... not just lucky guesses..

Using his theory/system on my own chart it just doesn't pan out. Yes my first marriage ended in divorce, uranus in7th with Aquarius Asc. My second marriage 9th house ruled by venus, placed in 4th conj sun taurus. Actually, I married him twice and divorced him twice. No mutable sign on cusp. We can all find co incidences if we look hard enough. There simply wasn't enough explanations as to how he arrived at and uses degrees/decantes to suggest important events/things.

Now if I marry again for 4th time or poss 3rd if don't count marrying same man 2x, this should be seen as 11th? ruled by Saggi MC wide orb Saturn conj. This may suggest an older male with Saggi interests, travel, law, religion, philosophy etc. Actually, my current chap is 'younger 10yrs' he's been married twice plus a love child from his teenage. But he is a 'foreigner' if we want to make it fit. Plus 11th would be step children, upto know there has been none, but this foreigner has 8kids, 2of which I will bring up, maybe the rest if I get plenty of nannies and help

We can all look further than just basic 'cookbook' astrology and research, secondary progressions, solar arcs, transits and other methods. I can't stand sweeping statements with no logical thought (Aquarius Asc) behind them. Maybe this author is very psychic and senses, feels, intuits these things when the client is in his prescence.... who knows

7th house doesn't just describe your significant other, it describes lots more and how you 'relate' to others in business for example.

Last edited by astrologer50; 10-15-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Unread 07-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Banned

Just to add further techniques, opinions and views here are some links...

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what interaspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179

member called Miss Saturn has a book/theory on how many marriages and children you might have on this thread…
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2013
http://books.google.com/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA29&dq=carol+predictive+ astrology+natal+marriage&ei=cgY9StL4L4XuzASuzMC6BQ

http://www.world-of-wisdom.com/blog/2008/02/10/the-evolution-of-love/

Here's some links for solar arcs..
Solar Arcs
Solar arcs are really simple, especially for beginners, just move the Angles, Asc, Desc, MC, IC 1' for each year of your life onto planets and vice versa. Not just used for rectification either. Under age 12 though these interpretations are directed towards family changes, maybe relocation, job changes, illnesses, additions to family etc. Another example is my Pluto is 28' Leo in 7th house and my Uranus is 3' Leo in same house to subtract these and you get age 25. That year my then husband and I had an almighty explosion (Uranus) and transformation (Pluto) of that marriage that started the demise and ultimate ending thereof....

Further research on solar arcs try these threads.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12024&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12958&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6691&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.frankstar.com/solararc.htm
http://thezodiac.com/arcs.htm
http://www.donmc.com/Comparing%20Transits%20and%20Solar%20Arcs%20II.htm
http://en.mimi.hu/astrology/solar_arc_directions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression

Unread 10-15-2009, 06:51 AM

witch6!
can you tell me about my marriage partner?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg virgo.....jpg (88.3 KB, 4 views)
Unread 10-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_virgo View Post
witch6!
Welcome to AW,

This is not a fortune/Free reading telling site, but a 'learning astrology site'

This forum (in my opinion) is more of a discussion and learning site, and the main objective is to encourage, interact and explain astrologically why something is happening in your life, rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.
Unread 10-15-2009, 04:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph

Witch has not been on here since 2008-

All you have to do is look at your 7th house and the sign on the cusp.

If you are a woman look at your mars sign as to who you are attracted to.
If you are a man look to your venus sign.

Look to see what planets are in the 7th house....

Dont neglect the 5th house either.
This house will show the partner that will spark your sexuality.
Unread 10-20-2009, 07:27 AM

witch6!

Jupiter in Scorpio,in 1st house,Conjunction Mars,Sextile sun,Trine MC.
Pisces ruling 6th house.
Sag ruling 3rd house.
Juno in Sag.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg virgo.....jpg (88.3 KB, 2 views)
Unread 10-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Teb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moulin View Post
ok... so if my jupiter is in Leo in 7th and my boyfriend is a Leo does that work even though l have previously been married twice?

Or do l look to 11th?
11th is sagittarius - jupiter lol
also my man is a foreigner
Moulin we must be twins.

I too have been married twice and dating a guy that's a leo. My jup is in the 8th house leo. My 11th is scorpio with the cusp of sag there as well. My man is not foreign but he is totally different. We are from two different worlds and time periods although we are the same age.
Unread 10-20-2009, 04:56 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a question:
What if someone is married more than twice? I have met people who have been married 3 or more times. I am not sure how does that fit in a chart?

In my case I see a lot of similarity of getting married and getting divorced:

rising
in
in

Surprisingly so: in

I was married to a girl with a in and got separated on my Saturn return [We got separated when entered and two and a half years later got divorced]

When I look at my chart in Equal Sign house system - I see in my 7th house of marriage in , but when I see it in Whole Sign house system, it moves to 8th house.

For interested folks: I have attached Equal/Whole signs house system charts for comparison.

So my 9th house is empty - which means no further marriages/partnerships - which oddly enough I feel fine about as I find family responsbilities burdensome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg equal_house.jpg (93.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg whole_signs.jpg (92.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by explorer; 10-20-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Unread 10-20-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howl View Post
Okay, I'm sure there's been a thread like this before, there must have been....I haven't found it yet, so I'm starting my own

Was researching why the 9H is considered to represent second marriage partners. I still don't know why it belongs to 9H, however, I found some really interesting interpretation work on this page: http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/n...dnaz_prica.htm It's someone's life story, with their chart interpretation interspersed between reported real happenings. She returned to her astrologer to tell him how accurate he had been! The following "marriage" interpretations interested me.

I don't understand the phrase "bearing all the symbolic of Pisces". I don't understand what he is referring to, or where the idea of Pisces comes from. Can anyone edify me? For the client's second marriage, he writes:

Holy Moly, can you really see so much in a birth chart?! I was erring more towards the opinion that the placements desribe what you are attracted to, but not so much what you would end up with, in immense detail. I'm going to be scrutinising my chart more closely!! I might post it here, when I figure out a little more. Can anyone help me with the earlier "bearing all the symbolic of" reference?
I had a reading with this astrologer whose name is Nicholas about 2 months ago. He is from Serbia and we did it through Skype. His astrological style is very unique to say the least. He went into pretty explicit details about who I will marry, that he is a doctor or something associated with the medical industry, lives by the mountains in the capital city, has one child who is sickly, is pretty well off, owns a yacht, likes to eat good food and go dancing, got in trouble with the law when he was very young, has money in overseas accounts etc. I liked everything he had to say except the law part, but what the heck. He said I would meet him in 2011. Seems so far away....I will let you all know.
As a side note, I have been looking for work and he said I would have a new position by November 15th, 2009. I will let you all know if this happens.
Vista
Unread 10-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Account Closed

Smile Re: Marriage partner in the natal chart?

Well good luck Vista,

I'll be keen to see how some of that turns out. There has been much talk of Serbian astrologers on here with incredible insights, time to put some of it to the test. A very insightful astrologer who used to frequent this sight, made some predictions about my marriage partner too, and she was a student of a 'great Serbian astrologer', so I'll be keen to see how this works out. Also, I'm keen to understand how this depth comes about, I would like to learn how such specifics on marriage partner come about. I expect a good deal of it will be the ruler of the 7th, and it's aspects etc. also it's dispositor. But how does one interpret these things within the context of future marriage partner? Eg. I've Venus square Saturn, Saturn my marriage ruler, but I also have the Sun in the 10th (house of Saturn) exactly trine Saturn in the 6th disposited by Jupiter in the 10th. Hmm.

Keep us up to date, please!!

By Jove
Unread 10-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by byjove View Post
Well good luck Vista,

I'll be keen to see how some of that turns out. There has been much talk of Serbian astrologers on here with incredible insights, time to put some of it to the test. A very insightful astrologer who used to frequent this sight, made some predictions about my marriage partner too, and she was a student of a 'great Serbian astrologer', so I'll be keen to see how this works out. Also, I'm keen to understand how this depth comes about, I would like to learn how such specifics on marriage partner come about. I expect a good deal of it will be the ruler of the 7th, and it's aspects etc. also it's dispositor. But how does one interpret these things within the context of future marriage partner? Eg. I've Venus square Saturn, Saturn my marriage ruler, but I also have the Sun in the 10th (house of Saturn) exactly trine Saturn in the 6th disposited by Jupiter in the 10th. Hmm.

Keep us up to date, please!!

By Jove
http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html
Serbian Astrology of interest
Nikola Stojanovic
Email: uransn@yahoo.com

Phone: +381 63 853 6367

Tags
chart, marriage, natal, partner