Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 02-27-2012, 03:06 AM

Unhappy Re: Astrology of fertility and children

According to what mr stellium wrote, I looked at my natal chart with the sun in my 8th house (Aquarius), then I find my Jupiter and Saturn at 15 degrees in the same sign Virgo the 3rd and to discover my likelihood of parenthood is very low. (shocked!) Uranus in the 5th house isn't good, due to the planet's association with old age and business away from family or romance, but the sign of Scorpio has characteristics of what the 8th house is, but Aquarius ruled by Uranus and under the influence of Scorpio the 8th sign. Note my natal Sun and Moon are 5 degrees from each other in Aquarius, the Moon portrays maternity and the Sun with paternal or father figure, and my ascendant sign happens to be Cancer ruled by the Moon. The Venus in Aries being the 10th or Mid-heaven, then looks at Jupiter returns every 12 years plus the Saturn return in my 30th birthday in Virgo (currently Jupiter is in Aries), while my ascendant "Cancer" returns in my 24th and 36th birthdays. And finally, the lot of children is between my Mars and Jupiter again in Virgo, while the lot of sons in my 6th house-Sagitarius ruled by Neptune right inside it -Sag is my Dad's birth sign and the lot of daughters in the 11th house-Taurus: my mom's birth sign. The chances of any children in my life is low, but it's possible I may be a stepfather of at least one or 2 children later in life.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 02-27-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Unread 09-19-2012, 01:05 AM

Re: Astrology of fertility and children

I would like those that have children and know their charts well to give feedback on whether these formulas bear out.
Unread 10-25-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
I would like those that have children and know their charts well to give feedback on whether these formulas bear out.
These formulas appear to work in my experience, so for research purposes... i'd describe myself as fertile but with difficulties at birth and delivery.

My Lot of Children is in the 2nd hse at 19 Gemini
- sextile 5th hse 19 Leo Moon
- trine 11th hse 15 Aqua Sun & 17 Aqua Chiron
- opposition 9th hse 22 Sag Saturn

Example: my solar return chart at 47yrs old
- solar return by Jupiter at 17 Virgo squaring & activating LOC exactly
- solar return by Venus at 17 Aqua conjunct Sun & Chiron and trine LOC exactly

Last edited by Inline; 01-22-2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: edit
The Following User Says Thank You to Inline For This Useful Post:
Flapjacks (05-24-2014)
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:22 PM

I'm really interested in whether I'm destined to have children because I do have some problems with ovulation due to a hormonal imbalance and this leaves me worried.

My Lot of children is in Gemini at 27 degrees, in the 7th house. Its ruler, Mercury, is in Capricorn in the 1st house and the only aspects it forms is an exact conjunction with the asteroid Juno and a square to the Midheaven. I can't figure out whether my LoC forms any aspects.

My 5th house has Taurus on the cusp and Venus is in Aquarius, in the 2nd, opposing retro Jupiter. My 5th House is empty, well it only has Vesta which trines my Moon and Neptune.

Last edited by Szalak; 11-06-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:12 AM

im new to the whole astrology world and reading my chart is not the easiest thing to me right now and i would love to figure out my fertility vs my hubbys. any pointers or readers?
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:23 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to viola magmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrooks View Post
I Personally feel and believe that astrology have no impact on fertility and children. So, people must not be worried about that. Because it just result in mental disturbance, irritation and uncomfortable. So, don't indulge yourself in these sort of things and just try to remain cool and calm. Hopefully everything will be fine at the end.
Odd words, written by someone who somehow, is, in astrology. Golly, in astro.com this has been discussed at lenght, under various points of view and it does, work wonderfully!
violaciao
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szalak View Post
I'm really interested in whether I'm destined to have children because I do have some problems with ovulation due to a hormonal imbalance and this leaves me worried.

My Lot of children is in Gemini at 27 degrees, in the 7th house. Its ruler, Mercury, is in Capricorn in the 1st house and the only aspects it forms is an exact conjunction with the asteroid Juno and a square to the Midheaven. I can't figure out whether my LoC forms any aspects.

My 5th house has Taurus on the cusp and Venus is in Aquarius, in the 2nd, opposing retro Jupiter. My 5th House is empty, well it only has Vesta which trines my Moon and Neptune.
Szalak, where is your natal chart...
Unread 12-24-2012, 04:39 PM

I've uploaded my chart. I would really appreciate it if you took a look at it.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro.gif (45.8 KB, 9 views)
Unread 01-11-2013, 06:18 AM

Use the Arabic Parts calculator (google this phrase and you will find the relevant site which has the various Parts-aka "Lots"-their formulae, and an automatic calculator)
Unread 02-27-2013, 05:14 PM

Can someone pls help me predict when will I become a mother, I miscarried the first time I became pregnant , in 2012.
My dob : 22 April 1983
Tine : 6.48 am
Place: Calcutta, west Bengal, India.
Thank u in advance.
Unread 04-01-2013, 05:30 AM

could anyone recommend a good book about astrology and fertility?
I have adopted children, so am not interested in conceiving myself - but I find it a very interesting area of study and I know many women who would be very interested in interpretations for the best times to try to conceive.
Unread 04-01-2013, 06:09 AM

Hello Hypatia,

I can address you to astro.com forum, the following link in particular:

http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1342648879/400

Try this as well: http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi...45922246/27#27

It's an extensive one. For more, you can search the web, even for books, I am sure.

violaciao
Unread 06-04-2013, 06:54 PM

I was actually at a lecture given by Alison Price at SOTA (State of the Art Conference) last year who mentioned that the best time for a woman to become pregnant each month is when the transiting Moon for the month is at the same angle as her Natal Sun/Moon angle.

To determine if it will be a girl or a boy, the sign the Moon is in at that angle of the month, decides if it is male or female.

I worked this out for my three boys, my sisters four children and as well for my current grandchildren.....it worked for them all. I wish I had know this when I had my kids lol.

Have fun with it! Bev.
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:08 PM

With my conceptions the moon and sun were not at the same angle. As 2 of my 3 children are boy girl twins, the moon sign made no difference.
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fushiafairy View Post
With my conceptions the moon and sun were not at the same angle. As 2 of my 3 children are boy girl twins, the moon sign made no difference.
There can be two different moon signs on the same day - i.e. when the moon changes signs - worth checking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 06-05-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
That's a very good point.

JUPITERASC is correct. That question did come up during the lecture and fertilization can occur 2-3 days after the fact. Check to see if the Moon was changing sign during that time. She said that younger women can take 2 days while older women can take longer like 3 days.

For those who seem to get pregnant all the time, a little known fact is that 30% of women ovulate 3 times a month at random..........as if we didn't have enough to think of lol.

Have fun with it! Bev.
Unread 09-09-2013, 09:16 AM

Hello.my dob 07 aug 1982. In Mumbai at 02.32 am
My husbands dob 13 Oct 1982 in New Delhi at 00 14 am
We have been trying for a baby from 2 years now and now
Taking medical fertility help. Please tell when
Will I conceive and be blessed with our first child?
Unread 09-12-2013, 01:30 PM

my head is semi exploding trying to figure mine out...
can anyone help please? :3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_alicia_kim.43211.11232.jpg (84.6 KB, 2 views)
Unread 12-01-2013, 01:30 AM

Hi:

I too had some difficulty. I miscarried years back. I would like to try again, soon. I know I have mercury in my 5th house, but jupiter is on my 4th cusp...I have a jupiter transit in my 5th in the summer...

I would love it if some one can help indicate if I will have any luck, other challenges getting pregnant, or if and when I could have kids(s)

Thanks soooo much!!

Unread 12-01-2013, 02:41 AM

Hi Cherful24 - hopefully someone much more skilled and experienced than myself will reply.
But... as a 'start'... here are my thoughts...

have you kept dates (or are you able to work out dates) of when you've attempted conception in the past?
If so - can you look up what sign the Moon was in at these attempts? What do you notice about the sign the Moon was in on those attempts??
Also - look up what sign your progressed Moon was in at those attempts.

Cancer, Scorpio & Pisces are the most fertile signs.
If you are looking at future attempts at conception I would suggest looking up an ephemeris and ensuring that at least the Moon is in one of these signs.
Similarly, look up what sign your progressed moon is in now - if it's in a 'barren' sign, it 'might' be that it's better for you to delay your attempts at conception until your progressed moon is in a fertile sign. OR, as a friend of mine did, she just went to IVF because after years of no pregnancy or miscarriages, and with the progressed moon not due to be in a fertile sign for many years, she decided she might not succeed without assisted conception. (I am not saying this should be your next option, or even a future option for you).

As for your natal chart...
Your natal Moon is in Libra, which isn't the worst fertility sign, but it could mean that you may need extra help than others who do have more fertile signs on their 5th House Cusp, and for their Natal Moon.
The Sun rules your 5th House - so I would also look at what kinds of transits there were to your Sun at times when you've previously tried to conceive, and when looking at future dates/times I would look at times when there are quite favourable transits to your Sun coming up.

Would love to read updates, and how you go with looking at this - or other methods that you try to help you with your attempts with conception and successfully carrying to term.
Unread 12-01-2013, 02:59 AM

with a very quick look...
your progressed moon moves into fertile Pisces on 14th Feb 2015. Although the moon itself doesn't move into a fertile sign until 15th & 16th April 2015.
There are then multiple pairs of dates until about March 2017 that look like they could be fertile for you.
Then you have Jupiter conjunct your natal Sun in Oct 2015, and Pluto trine your natal sun in Aug / Oct 2015.
Which 'might' line up nicely with the MNN conjunct your natal sun in mid-2016.

And rather nicely, your progressed moon and the Moon will both be in Fertile signs on 2nd & 3rd Aug 2015, and on 4th & 5th Oct 2015, and 7th, 8th & 9th Dec 2015.

anyway - might be something to look at further yourself, and see if (1) I've worked them out accurately, and (2) if you think these could be a good support for your trying to conceive

good luck
Unread 12-01-2013, 06:54 AM

thank you so very much especially for the dates. I know what I will be doing on all those dates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypatia View Post
with a very quick look...
your progressed moon moves into fertile Pisces on 14th Feb 2015. Although the moon itself doesn't move into a fertile sign until 15th & 16th April 2015.
There are then multiple pairs of dates until about March 2017 that look like they could be fertile for you.
Then you have Jupiter conjunct your natal Sun in Oct 2015, and Pluto trine your natal sun in Aug / Oct 2015.
Which 'might' line up nicely with the MNN conjunct your natal sun in mid-2016.

And rather nicely, your progressed moon and the Moon will both be in Fertile signs on 2nd & 3rd Aug 2015, and on 4th & 5th Oct 2015, and 7th, 8th & 9th Dec 2015.

anyway - might be something to look at further yourself, and see if (1) I've worked them out accurately, and (2) if you think these could be a good support for your trying to conceive

good luck
Unread 12-01-2013, 06:59 AM

hello thank you so much!
I miscarried in 2002 but at that time I wasn't trying to get pregnant. he has several children now with his wife. but my ex boyfriend who I was trying to conceive with, we tried but ould not get pregnant and that was about a year and a half to two years ago. His now wife has just gotten pregnant so I know its not either the men, but that is was my body. and now that I'm serious with the boyfriend we were talking about it and of course i have a fearr that I won't be able to conceive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypatia View Post
Hi Cherful24 - hopefully someone much more skilled and experienced than myself will reply.
But... as a 'start'... here are my thoughts...

have you kept dates (or are you able to work out dates) of when you've attempted conception in the past?
If so - can you look up what sign the Moon was in at these attempts? What do you notice about the sign the Moon was in on those attempts??
Also - look up what sign your progressed Moon was in at those attempts.

Cancer, Scorpio & Pisces are the most fertile signs.
If you are looking at future attempts at conception I would suggest looking up an ephemeris and ensuring that at least the Moon is in one of these signs.
Similarly, look up what sign your progressed moon is in now - if it's in a 'barren' sign, it 'might' be that it's better for you to delay your attempts at conception until your progressed moon is in a fertile sign. OR, as a friend of mine did, she just went to IVF because after years of no pregnancy or miscarriages, and with the progressed moon not due to be in a fertile sign for many years, she decided she might not succeed without assisted conception. (I am not saying this should be your next option, or even a future option for you).

As for your natal chart...
Your natal Moon is in Libra, which isn't the worst fertility sign, but it could mean that you may need extra help than others who do have more fertile signs on their 5th House Cusp, and for their Natal Moon.
The Sun rules your 5th House - so I would also look at what kinds of transits there were to your Sun at times when you've previously tried to conceive, and when looking at future dates/times I would look at times when there are quite favourable transits to your Sun coming up.

Would love to read updates, and how you go with looking at this - or other methods that you try to help you with your attempts with conception and successfully carrying to term.
Unread 12-01-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherful24 View Post
thank you so very much especially for the dates. I know what I will be doing on all those dates!
I am not a professional astrologer - don't take my word for it - I think you should get a proper astrologer to look at it all for you, especially for something this important.

Your 2002 and 2011/12 dates are pretty much confirmed by your progressed moon which was not in a fertile sign in either of those years.
edited to add: plus in 2002 you had some fairly adverse transits to your natal Sun, so that wouldn't have helped. (given that the Sun rules your 5th House)

Last edited by hypatia; 12-01-2013 at 08:29 AM.
Unread 12-01-2013, 10:07 PM

Hi ,
I am really brand new to astrology and so i would like to ask if any of you can u tell me please in the composite chart with a man i am in a relationship at the moment we have two planets in the fifth house (our fifth house is in is in the sign of cancer ) and the planets there are Jupiter and Mars ... how does this relate to children in our relationship...I have none but he has one boy .

I have used the astro.com site to calculate the chart ;-))

Tags
astrology, children, fertility