Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 02-24-2011, 01:13 PM

Re: Astrology of fertility and children

I have calculated my Lot of Children an on my solar return for 2008 (the year i conceived) was in Pisces, my daughter has SUN in PISCES!!!
In my solar return for 2009 (the year she was born) was in Taurus, she has TAURUS ASC !!!!

Unread 02-25-2011, 03:52 AM

Thanks for the information. The Parts/Lots are valuable additional indicators of trends-they are not "sure-fire" (nothing in astrology is!) but, taken into account with other astrological factors, they often provide important insights which are not available otherwsie.
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:18 PM

Well, I just found where I have my lot of children!! It is in 8th, Pisces, in conjuction with mars. It squares venus in 11th, Gemini and neptune in 5th, Sagittarius... I guess not that good aspects....
But it seems promising that lot of chldren is transiting now my 5th house...
Unread 02-26-2011, 03:38 AM

Sagittarius on the 5th is + for fertility (moderately positive) The 8th is one of the 4 houses connected with childbirth (along with the 1st, 5th and 11th) so the highly fertile Pisces there is +, especially so when the Lot of Children is also there; the conjunction with Mars does diminish it somewhat, but it is still a net +1 for the 8th house.
Yes it is quite promising that the Lot is now transiting your 5th house!
Unread 02-28-2011, 06:18 PM

More about the Lot of Child. I and my husband both have the Lot of Child in Aquarius which is considering not to fertile sign. Well, i gave birth of my baby on our 40 (and with God and medical's help).

And as i mentioned to my previous post the lot worked for me in my solar returns.
Unread 03-01-2011, 03:56 AM

The Solar Return Lot is more "to the fore" while the natal Lot is backgrund; one should always use the current (ie SR) Lot in making estimations of chances for the forthcoming year of life.
Unread 05-04-2011, 08:22 PM

i cant caluculate mine properley but if someone could do it for me?? i used to have the program on my laptop. Anyone help please?

Last edited by Astrolady3; 05-04-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Unread 06-29-2011, 01:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to viola magmar

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/a...arts/index.php

the above is a good link for calculating the lots

good thread, really. I am checking for one of my daughters. will let you know. thank you, viola
Unread 08-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Banned

That first Lot of Children theory is shaky.

It contradicts itself. At one point it says I'll have six (six!) kids, then because I have a malefic (Mars) in the sixth, I supposedly won't have any...which one is it?
Unread 12-07-2011, 02:56 PM

Hello please calculate mine also, when will i have children.

My DOB 7.11.1982 time 10.11pm
My husbands DOB is 28.08.1979 time 2.5 am

Please help me, we really want children, all of my reports are normal, and my hubbies also normal. Still we are not able to get..... why.....can you help me
Unread 12-07-2011, 05:36 PM

I'm 31, I don't have any desire of getting married or having children. I thought to research this maybe there's a problem connected to it (or not).

The Lot of Children falls in the 12th at 0 19 Aries, the lord would be Mars in the 7th, conjunct Desc and Lilith! (and more loosely Pluto). What does it mean, when the lord is conjunct Lilith? It has something to do with children but not in a good way... I have noticed until now that Mars/Lilith and Pluto maybe meant people who become threatening in intimate relationships (opposing the Asc). Would that mean that a child would be threatening maybe to my health, like a difficult pregnancy/birth or in other ways?

The Moon is also in the 12th in Pisces, intercepted. The sign on the cusp of the 5th is Cancer. In the 5th is the Sun in Leo. I have read somewhere that the Sun in the 5th could mean troubles with sons.

The lot of sons is in the 6th in Libra conjunct Mars.
The lot of daughters is in Cancer, tightly conjunct Mercury in the 4th!

So does it look like if I have sons they'll be troublesome and daughters talkative and intelligent?

The Lot of Children is very close to the Asc but the other way around. Does this mean children very early in life (not the case) or very late?

I'm just guessing those so a better opinion would be appreciated.
Unread 12-08-2011, 03:47 AM

So, what is the cinclusion. Now iam almost 29, is there any chance to get now(it is already late). or it will take time..........
Unread 12-08-2011, 03:54 AM
Banned

Funny, there is a real third house emphasis in both my lot of children and lot of sons (I have two boys). Lot of children is conjunct my 3rd house cusp, lot of sons is in my third house about 5 degrees away from Uranus. Kinda makes sense! I have two boys, and they are very close, best friends, almost like twins. They are both outgoing and kinda gemini-esque. Very verbal and excitable. I conclude from this third house emphasis that they will be very important to each other. And quite brilliant and unusual!

Lot of sons also very nicely trining my mars/jup and sextiling my asc/merc. Love them boys!

Last edited by twelthnight; 12-08-2011 at 04:25 AM.
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:25 AM

Please help me, we really want children, all of my reports are normal, and my hubbies also normal. Still we are not able to get..... why.....can you help me
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Banned

There is a link posted below that is really easy to use for this
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:36 AM

where is the link (what is the link)
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Banned

In Viola Magmar's post.
Unread 12-08-2011, 05:00 AM

Unread 01-18-2012, 09:10 AM

Hi, I needed some info on the likelihood of pregnancy for my wife.
Me: DOB-16th December 1980, 12:30a.m Indian Standard Time(GMT +5:30)
Wife: DOB 21st November 1983, 8:41p.m Indian Standard Time(GMT +5:30)
Kindly assist us.

-Gaurav

Last edited by sgaurav24; 01-18-2012 at 09:10 AM. Reason: time
Unread 01-18-2012, 10:05 AM

Hello,

I have been told that having Saturn in 5th is not good to have children, and am really worried. PLease have alook on my and my husbands charts and tell me if they look bad , good, or how many children i will get.

I also attach a composite chart as well (midpoint method ).

THank you so much, and please reply me,

desperate
Unread 02-04-2012, 07:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress

Thanks for the post.

I've got Lot of children falling in 2nd house of Aries. By WS I have Cancer Sun in 5th & Moon in 8th plus Saturn in 8th too.

I'm expecting bad news.

Last edited by Blackempress; 10-26-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Unread 02-05-2012, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia1982 View Post
Thank you for posting that!!

I calculated my Part of Children, and it conjuncts my Mercury with an orb of 4 degrees, which is in Aquarius and my 1st House. My 5th House is empty and ruled by Gemini. Is this good news of bad news?
I am not one for the traditional rulerships and I am skeptical about Lots. However if your 5th is ruled by that Mercury in the 1st house Aquarius then air sign child would be indicated. Perhaps two and close together is possible. However 4 degrees may be a little too wide an orb but I am no expert on that and like to keep my mind open. Once there is a transit through the 5th and it hits other aspects such as Moon then you may have a child. Looking at the composite with your partner adds to this. The condition of our Moon also the 4th house influences are also important.

Last edited by Claire19; 02-05-2012 at 06:25 AM.
Unread 02-05-2012, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackempress View Post
Thanks for the post. It sets my taut nerves down. My Saturn in 7th in libra is a house apart from Jupiter in 8th leaving me with the lot of children in the first house of Aries! 5th house empty in leo. (placidus) I am sun cancer / south node in capi so this is relieving in terms of being fertile at least. Partner issues to settle when he shows up.
Using Placidus method your 5th chart ruler is Moon in Libra 7th trining Venus Gemini 3rd. Chances of partnership with someone from school study days. or a neighbour but definitely in your age range. Possibly air sign as feel a child would be air sign and there is possibility of two. That those children would be very bright there is no doubt.

HOwever although Sun and Mercury in Leo are transitting the 5th right now there are no strong indicators for children.
You are thinking about it as evidenced by the Mercury but it needs more than that. As you would not countenance a child out of wedlock I am presuming then there are no indicators for marriage right now. Although Mars is conjunct Pluto in the 7th, in Placidus, there is no natal aspect to back that up. YOu would have to continue to plot your transits of course.
Unread 02-10-2012, 07:10 PM

I would like someone's help with figuring out my outlook on fertility. I'm very new to astrology and its effects on fertility. I've been trying to have children for over 10 years. Medical intervention was unsuccessful. I'm looking for advice in determining whether or not I should continue trying to have children. I would appreciate anyone's insight in reading these natal charts.

Jennifer Natal Chart.gif

Ryan Natal Chart.jpg
Unread 02-23-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajcmallu View Post
I would like someone's help with figuring out my outlook on fertility. I'm very new to astrology and its effects on fertility. I've been trying to have children for over 10 years. Medical intervention was unsuccessful. I'm looking for advice in determining whether or not I should continue trying to have children. I would appreciate anyone's insight in reading these natal charts.
Attachment 26769
Attachment 26770
fwiw - There is an astrological method that can - by focusing on your most fertile five days each month - be helpful in predicting the particular five days each month when you may be most likely to conceive

Having created your free natal chart on astro.com then select Extended Chart Selection page and choose “special charts”. Scroll down the pop up menu (that appears when you click on the small triangle) and you'll notice the last choice is “Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar” - select that and then click to show the chart. That displays a twelve month calendar with your likely conception dates - based on your astrological information.

Your most likely Conception dates are indicated in red. Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red indicates whether a child conceived at that time is likely either girl or boy

The idea is Venus = Girl
Mars = Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Tags
astrology, children, fertility