Will I find this job?

docker

Hello guys. I am from Greece and you know already about our situation here. Our finances are very bad, so I will ask if someone can interpretate my horary chart about a future job soon.

The question is: Will I find a job SOON?

Attachments

• will_i_find_a_job_soon.jpg
    will_i_find_a_job_soon.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 40

julia

hello Docker.I am from Greece too.So I am aware of the financial situation of our country.I will try to give my interpretation although I am still learning horary astrology.
You are saturn and you are at 8th house.In financial matters the 8th house rules taxes,debts,mortgages,loans,money owed to you,joint money.Saturn is at virgo.It means that you tend to see your question with a critical sense,you are worried about this and you are sometimes negative for the outcome of your question.Saturn is retrograde.I do not know if this means that the question won't have a good result.You are also Moon.Moon is at scorpio and at 9th house.This house is connected to knowledge and travelling.You maybe have at your mind to travel somewhere that is more than routine.This house has to do with international finance and trade.Moon is at 8 degree at scorpio(moon in the via combusta).I do not know if I should take this into consideration.6th house has to do with work.Mercury is the ruler of Gemini.Gemini refers to occupation such as metal occupations,sales,advertising,work with travel.The con-significators of 6th house are virgo and mercury.
moon/mercury =opposition=a negative relationship
saturn/mercury=no aspect=no action
So, I think that the answer is no.
I hope that I made a good effort.I would like to read other opinions about my answer.

Last edited:

docker

Thank you Julia for your interpretation. Excellent analysis. You have a brilliant future in horary astrology. Continue the good job.

So, I must continue the current job that I have. Thanks a lot Julia

I have not input the same question Artemisdaughter. I made a mistake in the title but the horary question is different. Thanks anyway for the advice. I 'll keep it in mind.