Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Crazy Plutonic Love 💖

We hear a lot about Pluto on here but I have yet to see a serious talk about Pluto and love. How crazy is it? What are your insights and experiences with this?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love 💖

https://medium.com/@dianexcherry/im-...e-6dd68fab73d6

I love the bit about Marilyn Monroe 😍😍
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-07-2019, 10:36 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
We hear a lot about Pluto on here but I have yet to see a serious talk about Pluto and love. How crazy is it? What are your insights and experiences with this?
I have heavy Pluto. Venus opp Pluto. So everybody in my generation I have it with. Iíve got Venus chart ruler.. something Iíve wanted to chat with someone about actually, the impact this will have on my overall personality.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
I have heavy Pluto. Venus opp Pluto. So everybody in my generation I have it with. Iíve got Venus chart ruler.. something Iíve wanted to chat with someone about actually, the impact this will have on my overall personality.
When you say heavy Pluto what do u mean?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-07-2019, 11:47 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
When you say heavy Pluto what do u mean?
In general Pluto is pretty prominent in my chart. Aspecting all personal planets and a significant, I would say, 8th house
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
In general Pluto is pretty prominent in my chart. Aspecting all personal planets and a significant, I would say, 8th house
I see. Would you say you get crazy in love? Like bunny boiler 🐰
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-08-2019, 05:06 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I see. Would you say you get crazy in love? Like bunny boiler 🐰
Love (what I know of it) has helped to realise things within myself and so helped me to transform heavily. Itís a learning matter for all I suppose
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Love (what I know of it) has helped to realise things within myself and so helped me to transform heavily. Itís a learning matter for all I suppose
I understand and yes thatís true. With love you learn a lot about yourself. Do u think your Pluto comes out though? Like do I get obsessed with it etc
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-08-2019, 11:52 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I understand and yes thatís true. With love you learn a lot about yourself. Do u think your Pluto comes out though? Like do I get obsessed with it etc
To be honest, Iím still trying to understand it. Not easy, this life, is it, hey?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-08-2019, 11:57 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love 💖

I appreciate this thread actually. Would be nice to hear some positive information on this aspect. In terms of the good you can get out of the transformations through relationships in them showing you about yourself. Cause Iím still on this journey.
For a long time I could notice that I was seeing myself in others... but I was afraid of it in myself.
I clung to some people in my life for a while that showed me parts of myself but very, very north node in 1st type of way. No escape.
Plenty related to this aspect is what provoked me to delve into my pluto issues...

Last edited by or1000; 09-09-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 09-09-2019, 05:21 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
I appreciate this thread actually. Would be nice to hear some positive information on this aspect. In terms of the good you can get out of the transformations through relationships in them showing you about yourself. Cause Iím still on this journey.
For a long time I could notice that I was seeing myself in others... but I was afraid of it in myself.
I clung to some people in my life for a while that showed me parts of myself but very, very north node in 1st type of way. No escape.
Plenty related to this aspect is what provoked me to delve into my pluto issues...
Pluto has passion and depth and is no means fickle or superficial and in that sense itís so strong and powerful in a love chart. It depends on how we use it or how we see it. Iíve seen a lot of crazy love and thatís why I was asking what aspects of Pluto cause this. Iíve inky ever come across crazy love but I think with Pluto there can be true love even though I read somewhere that Pluto doesnít represent love it represents people and obsession. I think that all planets have a good and bad side so Pluto can be good in love. Well I hope it can but I donít know what the positive of it looks like.

When I think of Pluto I think of intense deep passion and hunger. Strong determination and willpower. That can be used positively like anything but I donít know how.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 09-09-2019, 06:29 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Pluto has passion and depth and is no means fickle or superficial and in that sense itís so strong and powerful in a love chart. It depends on how we use it or how we see it. Iíve seen a lot of crazy love and thatís why I was asking what aspects of Pluto cause this. Iíve inky ever come across crazy love but I think with Pluto there can be true love even though I read somewhere that Pluto doesnít represent love it represents people and obsession. I think that all planets have a good and bad side so Pluto can be good in love. Well I hope it can but I donít know what the positive of it looks like.

When I think of Pluto I think of intense deep passion and hunger. Strong determination and willpower. That can be used positively like anything but I donít know how.
I understand where youíre coming from. It can feel like obsession yes and thatís what Iíve struggled with in the past. In my opinion love shouldnít be wanting to obtain and hold something until the death of you. Pluto Venus can have you feeling like that. I had to learn to stop projecting and take ownership and put that strength into something for myself. Obviously, it really isnít easy, and itís taking back a lifetime of projection.

Last edited by or1000; 09-09-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
I understand where youíre coming from. It can feel like obsession yes and thatís what Iíve struggled with in the past. In my opinion love shouldnít be wanting to obtain and hold something until the death of you. Pluto Venus can have you feeling like that. I had to learn to stop projecting and take ownership and put that strength into something for myself. Obviously, it really isnít easy, and itís taking back a lifetime of projection.
I know where your coming from as Iíve been there too. Where the relationship is far too controlling and about power. Once out of all that it feels like a huuuge weight off my shoulders. Yes thatís great advice about using that strength for something for you. Itís amazing how strong you can feel after your Ďreleasedí as it does feel like a trap when your in the thick of it
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-09-2019, 07:55 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I know where your coming from as Iíve been there too. Where the relationship is far too controlling and about power. Once out of all that it feels like a huuuge weight off my shoulders. Yes thatís great advice about using that strength for something for you. Itís amazing how strong you can feel after your Ďreleasedí as it does feel like a trap when your in the thick of it
Itís interesting because itís not reversible either, as weíve said before, our chart is our chart for life... so as much as itís painful, the only way would be to transfer to something else and keep reminding self that this the souls journey !!!! Ahhhhh 😭
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Itís interesting because itís not reversible either, as weíve said before, our chart is our chart for life... so as much as itís painful, the only way would be to transfer to something else and keep reminding self that this the souls journey !!!! Ahhhhh 😭
I know what you mean. Frustrating
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 09-10-2019, 03:18 AM
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,469
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love 💖

I may not be a good person to talk about love, with my unaspected Venus. My experience with Pluto is more about commitment and power (Pluto/Sun/Mars, 8H Pluto). It doesn't help that I also have Scorpio NN in 7H. I absolutely DESPISE betrayal. I have very high level of commitment and I expect people to do the same to me. I also have a tendency to remember betrayal ("betrayal" may sound pretty dramatic. It's because I put everything that goes against an agreement as betrayal. Scorpio much?). I can get very overbearing to some people who like to be more casual. It's just because I value relationship and I only want serious commitment. This is really out-of-character for a Gemini. But my Gemini side only appears to people whom I don't think worth my time. If you see my Scorpio side, you should feel honored.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-10-2019, 02:09 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I may not be a good person to talk about love, with my unaspected Venus. My experience with Pluto is more about commitment and power (Pluto/Sun/Mars, 8H Pluto). It doesn't help that I also have Scorpio NN in 7H. I absolutely DESPISE betrayal. I have very high level of commitment and I expect people to do the same to me. I also have a tendency to remember betrayal ("betrayal" may sound pretty dramatic. It's because I put everything that goes against an agreement as betrayal. Scorpio much?). I can get very overbearing to some people who like to be more casual. It's just because I value relationship and I only want serious commitment. This is really out-of-character for a Gemini. But my Gemini side only appears to people whom I don't think worth my time. If you see my Scorpio side, you should feel honored.
You know, I get this. I think it can be what makes it a bit of a difficult aspect in general apart from the fact of it being an opposition anyway. I have a Gemini Venus but opposite Pluto. My Gemini Venus is very, what some would say superficial. Iím interested in socialising and enjoying varied good company. But when I spot potential, I donít have the same Gemini energy, and I expect commitment. I KNOW that I feel that stronger pull towards someone but I just want to be a social butterfly now and then and treat them like a friend too. But I would never ever be unfaithful.

Last edited by or1000; 09-10-2019 at 02:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love 💖

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I may not be a good person to talk about love, with my unaspected Venus. My experience with Pluto is more about commitment and power (Pluto/Sun/Mars, 8H Pluto). It doesn't help that I also have Scorpio NN in 7H. I absolutely DESPISE betrayal. I have very high level of commitment and I expect people to do the same to me. I also have a tendency to remember betrayal ("betrayal" may sound pretty dramatic. It's because I put everything that goes against an agreement as betrayal. Scorpio much?). I can get very overbearing to some people who like to be more casual. It's just because I value relationship and I only want serious commitment. This is really out-of-character for a Gemini. But my Gemini side only appears to people whom I don't think worth my time. If you see my Scorpio side, you should feel honored.
I understand this Gemini. I feel betrayed when someone turns out to not be on the same page as me when it comes to friendships and in fact any relationships. I have pluto 24 degrees in my first house of libra. I'm not overbearing as I just walk away when I realise I have been betrayed. I think the reason why I do this is from experience as before I would try to 'work' it out.

I can relate Gemini and yes your right its Your 8th House. So you have your sun Gemini in 8th?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-10-2019, 08:31 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love 💖

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
You know, I get this. I think it can be what makes it a bit of a difficult aspect in general apart from the fact of it being an opposition anyway. I have a Gemini Venus but opposite Pluto. My Gemini Venus is very, what some would say superficial. Iím interested in socialising and enjoying varied good company. But when I spot potential, I donít have the same Gemini energy, and I expect commitment. I KNOW that I feel that stronger pull towards someone but I just want to be a social butterfly now and then and treat them like a friend too. But I would never ever be unfaithful.
Gemini Venus is usually a social butterfly from the ones I have come across. Where is your Pluto or1000?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 09-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,535
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love 💖

Gemini Venus squad represent. Woot.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 09-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Gemini Venus squad represent. Woot.
Oh dear lol whop whoop
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 09-11-2019, 02:10 AM
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I understand this Gemini. I feel betrayed when someone turns out to not be on the same page as me when it comes to friendships and in fact any relationships. I have pluto 24 degrees in my first house of libra. I'm not overbearing as I just walk away when I realise I have been betrayed. I think the reason why I do this is from experience as before I would try to 'work' it out.

I can relate Gemini and yes your right its Your 8th House. So you have your sun Gemini in 8th?
No. Sun in 2H and Pluto in 8H. So the Scorpio expression comes from 8H. You're right that Libra has it easier than Scorpio when it comes to moving on. Your Pluto is in 1H so it will be projected outwardly and won't hold things back like 8H.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-18-2019, 02:31 AM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 329
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
We hear a lot about Pluto on here but I have yet to see a serious talk about Pluto and love. How crazy is it? What are your insights and experiences with this?
I am curious too. I started a thread something like anyone dated a pluto rising and the experiences, no answers" hehe.
__________________
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:39 AM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 329
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I may not be a good person to talk about love, with my unaspected Venus. My experience with Pluto is more about commitment and power (Pluto/Sun/Mars, 8H Pluto). It doesn't help that I also have Scorpio NN in 7H. I absolutely DESPISE betrayal. I have very high level of commitment and I expect people to do the same to me. I also have a tendency to remember betrayal ("betrayal" may sound pretty dramatic. It's because I put everything that goes against an agreement as betrayal. Scorpio much?). I can get very overbearing to some people who like to be more casual. It's just because I value relationship and I only want serious commitment. This is really out-of-character for a Gemini. But my Gemini side only appears to people whom I don't think worth my time. If you see my Scorpio side, you should feel honored.
Yep, this sounds very much a plutonic relationship. Is in 7th house, understandable.
__________________
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:43 AM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 329
Re: Crazy Plutonic Love ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
... I feel betrayed when someone turns out to not be on the same page as me when it comes to friendships and in fact any relationships. .... I'm not overbearing as I just walk away when I realise I have been betrayed...
Same here.
__________________
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.