Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 07-25-2019, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodebby View Post
I think as well definitely a lot of pluto will make a person sexy but also the aspect between 1st house (asc) and 8th house. I noticed as well that people who are following their passion always look super attractive so it is worth checking the 5th house as it rules hobbies and creativities. I feel once I started to tap into my 5th house energy I got noticed more by men.
Thatís true. I find confident ppl and I mean confident naturally not arrogant are sexy. How did u tap into 5th house energy?

Unread 07-26-2019, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Most probably if a person thinks they are sexy, then they are not.
I disagree ElenaJ.

The way i look at it is if you feel sexy and think your sexy then you are sexy.

Unless you mean thereís something in a chart where one would think they are hot and in the chart that in actual fact they are not. They are delusional like Pisces trait with Neptune etc?

But then again you are what you think 🤔
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
But you'll never convince such a person that he's not too sexy for his shirt.

Logically, though, if people who think they're sexy are not, that must mean that people who think they're not sexy actually are.

Going back to helike13's issue, I think it's a question of how comfortable you are with yourself. Everyone is most likely to attract people, and the right kind of people for them, when they're living their birth chart in a comfortable way. That means being comfortable with yourself and who you are. That does not mean self denigration, and it certainly doesn't mean accept, if you don't like something you perceive in yourself, that this negative perception of yourself is fact. If you are accepting that, trickster Saturn is talking.

One possible manifestation of the Cancer archetype is the invisible person. That's the person who just fades into the woodwork, isn't noticed, gets taken for granted. Helike's description of being "the friendzone guy" sounds like that's what's going on.

That is, I think, especially a pitfall of Cancer rising, because rising sign is how you meet the world. If you have Cancer rising, you meet the world in a Cancer way. If the Cancer archetype you're manifesting is the invisible person, you have to shift to a different manifestation of Cancer in order to become noticeable.
From what Iíve heard from other cancers, most donít like people much. So weíre happy to be invisible. Granted I feel like people notice me far more than Iíd like and I must have done neon sign attached to me
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
From what Iíve heard from other cancers, most donít like people much. So weíre happy to be invisible. Granted I feel like people notice me far more than Iíd like and I must have done neon sign attached to me
Why do u think that is apart from the neon sign? Letís see the chart L
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Sorry, I realized I havenít done that yet. I will when I get to my desktop
Unread 07-26-2019, 02:39 AM

Re: Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

Psychology (and PUAs) says women attracted to men emotionally. So if you want women attracted to you sexually then you must know how to play her emotional strings in a virtuous way and throw your crush onto an emotional rollercoaster to be attracted to you. And Cancer is the master of this stuff. But somehow I couldn't find my superpower....

Maybe if I learn how to work with my Cancer theme consciously I can make the disadvantage advantage.

Unread 07-26-2019, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Are you asking why do I think Cancers generally don't like people all that much, or why do I think the neon sign is there?
(and I'll post my chart after)
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
Psychology (and PUAs) says women attracted to men emotionally. So if you want women attracted to you sexually then you must know how to play her emotional strings in a virtuous way and throw your crush onto an emotional rollercoaster to be attracted to you. And Cancer is the master of this stuff. But somehow I couldn't find my superpower....

Maybe if I learn how to work with my Cancer theme consciously I can make the disadvantage advantage.

The sun/venus opposition to Uranus can be sexy, it's fascinating, it's alluring. When one thinks they have it understood it jumps away and dazzles in another way. Filtering through a cancer ascendent/moon gives a shyness that attracts in a shy and timid way by not overwhelming but caring, it too is illusive.
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
I'll go ahead and just post my chart. I'm not sure where the 'neon sign' comes from. Perhaps the elevated Venus? PS, I don't mean by saying that that it's a sexual allure that draws people in. I'm not sure what it is lol
Attached Images
File Type: png natalTrop.png (213.9 KB, 7 views)
Unread 07-26-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Are you asking why do I think Cancers generally don't like people all that much, or why do I think the neon sign is there?
(and I'll post my chart after)
I was asking about both those things
Unread 07-26-2019, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I was asking about both those things
Tbqh, Iím not sure of either one of those. I do know that Iíve seen many many many Cancers remark that they donít like people much tho. Most tend to be introverted, but thatís another matter. It may have to do with empathicness. There may be a disdain held toward a humanity that is largely destructive and superficial since Cancer is a sign that seeks depth and soul

Idk about the neon sign thing tho. I do suspect the MC conjunct Venus may contribute
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Sexual abuse, abusive situations, predators, being used and abused in r'ships this could be also physical abuse, rape, very sexual....etc.
@Chrysalis, thank you for sharing. I have almost similar cases like you so I went checked my nessus and ****... is there, it conjunct my venus...
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:12 PM

@Hkk, @Osamenor
Thank you for the subscription matter.
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:59 PM

I have looked at your chart and the way I see it is that you are a very intelligent person. With a Virgo asc and merc in cancer, venus gemini in 10th and pluto in scorpio.

You are emotionally intelligent too. You have great vocabulary and amazing at words which shows with your quotes etc.
pluto in scorpio makes you magnetically sexy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-26-2019), Lykanized (07-26-2019)
Unread 07-26-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The sun/venus opposition to Uranus can be sexy, it's fascinating, it's alluring. When one thinks they have it understood it jumps away and dazzles in another way. Filtering through a cancer ascendent/moon gives a shyness that attracts in a shy and timid way by not overwhelming but caring, it too is illusive.
Actually no one goes until my Sun-Uranus opp which is the "spine" of my chart.

Women are attracted to highly masculine guys. Cancer ASC is the opposite. Cancer ASC men have round, soft and feminine face which women aren't attracted to. Especially with a Domicile Moon.

And Cancer is prone to obesity because Moon rules food. I know I eat like a hog. If we have family dinner people say: 'We don't throw any food just let helike13 finish it all like a shredder"

Do you know that cartoon titled Chowder? I think Chowder has a strong Cancer archetype

Unread 07-26-2019, 04:37 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

Remember, this is an astrology thread. Stick to astrology. I just deleted a whole non-astrological conversation. If you want to have a non-astrological conversation, take it to Chat. If you're posting here, make sure you tie what you have to say to the relevant astrology.

Astrology only,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 07-26-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
I have looked at your chart and the way I see it is that you are a very intelligent person. With a Virgo asc and merc in cancer, venus gemini in 10th and pluto in scorpio.

You are emotionally intelligent too. You have great vocabulary and amazing at words which shows with your quotes etc.
pluto in scorpio makes you magnetically sexy.
Awwwww... Thank you lovely. This makes me feel warm inside. Although on the note of Pluto in Scorpio, doesn't that mean a whole generation of individuals possess magnetic sexiness?
Unread 07-26-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Awwwww... Thank you lovely. This makes me feel warm inside. Although on the note of Pluto in Scorpio, doesn't that mean a whole generation of individuals possess magnetic sexiness?
Generational it may be however each individual has a chart and your chart for you this is how I see it.

Awwww nice to know you feel good after my words! 😍
Unread 07-26-2019, 05:50 PM

Six retrogrades! Wow, that is very cool.

Stop listening to PUAs. Most of them are the essence of jerk-ness. I wouldn't have any idea how they would be attractive to a Cancer moon asc (maybe the polar Capricorn Jupiter?). They have zero interest in emotional intimacy or long term connection - they seem mostly interested in getting someone into bed. Disgusting vibe. If you've found one different from my impression, do tell.

Now, eating garbage is not sexy to anyone.
I happen to be married to a Cancer sun and forgive him totally for this silly habit because he exhibits a remarkable and extremely sexy self control. Your Moon is trine Saturn-Mars conjunction, I am sure you can develop this trait as well: stay present and engaged, but control your literal appetite and channel it into something else. Especially if you can do or take up something creative to manifest that 5th house energy. Like... what if you write a storybook for children? Forget that alpha male stuff.

edit to add: I suppose I will copy and send this to you in PM, but if you would like to continue discussing, please open a new forum thread for it

Last edited by passiflora; 07-26-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 05:55 PM

Does having Pluto in the first give you sex appeal? What if your venus is in the 3rd and you look hot. Does Venus make a difference? YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

So this is my original question and wanted thoughts around this on this thread. Thank you 😊
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:30 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Does having Pluto in the first give you sex appeal? What if your venus is in the 3rd and you look hot. Does Venus make a difference? YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

So this is my original question and wanted thoughts around this on this thread. Thank you 😊
Are you saying you're upset that people have turned the discussion to the other astrological facets of sex appeal?

I would believe that if you hadn't been an enthusiastic participant in the turning of the discussion. Since you have been, it's fine if you want to get more thoughts on the original question, but don't complain because other aspects of the topic have also been discussed.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Are you saying you're upset that people have turned the discussion to the other astrological facets of sex appeal?

I would believe that if you hadn't been an enthusiastic participant in the turning of the discussion. Since you have been, it's fine if you want to get more thoughts on the original question, but don't complain because other aspects of the topic have also been discussed.
No. Iím asking my question again just a reminder 👍
Donít tell me to stop complaining. No where in my post you highlighted does it say Iím complaining now leave me alone please
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:56 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
No. Iím asking my question again just a reminder 👍
Donít tell me to stop complaining. No where in my post you highlighted does it say Iím complaining
Thanks for clearing that up.

Unread 07-26-2019, 08:20 PM

The two most sexually appealing men I have met have Sun conjunct Eros. One has an exact aspect, the other has it by 1 degree. I am biased since one of them has this conjunction exactly conjunct my Moon and the other has it exactly conjunct my Psyche, but other women find them to be incredibly appealing as well. One of them also has Mars and Venus conjunct Pluto. I have not noticed that I am drawn to men with Pluto in the first house. But I seem to be drawn to men with Venus conjunct Pluto. I believe that people have different preferences when it comes to these things, but obviously some people are appealing to many and some are not appealing to anyone.

As I see it, sex appeal is bad for a woman to have. Women can attract sexual attention almost regardless of what they look like anyways so it is not needed. Like Chrysalis has mentioned, the ones who are appealing will be hunted by the large group of men who are sick. Pedophiles, rapists and manipulative psycopaths/narcissists.

I am very worried about my precious little niece Eros on Libra Asc. Mars conjunct Lilith. Mars and Venus square Pluto and opposite Uranus. Moon square Mars and opposite Pluto. Several harsh Neptune squares. Scorpio Sun. Orcus on an angle badly aspected. I have never seen anything like her chart.

I wish that I could just follow here everywhere and protect her. It is already obvious that her sex appeal will be off the charts. Her eyes shift between pure innocence and intense wildness and she also has perfect features. She loves very passionately.
Unread 07-26-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptunian Rainbow View Post
The two most sexually appealing men I have met have Sun conjunct Eros. One has an exact aspect, the other has it by 1 degree. I am biased since one of them has this conjunction exactly conjunct my Moon and the other has it exactly conjunct my Psyche, but other women find them to be incredibly appealing as well. One of them also has Mars and Venus conjunct Pluto. I have not noticed that I am drawn to men with Pluto in the first house. But I seem to be drawn to men with Venus conjunct Pluto. I believe that people have different preferences when it comes to these things, but obviously some people are appealing to many and some are not appealing to anyone.

As I see it, sex appeal is bad for a woman to have. Women can attract sexual attention almost regardless of what they look like anyways so it is not needed. Like Chrysalis has mentioned, the ones who are appealing will be hunted by the large group of men who are sick. Pedophiles, rapists and manipulative psycopaths/narcissists.

I am very worried about my precious little niece Eros on Libra Asc. Mars conjunct Lilith. Mars and Venus square Pluto and opposite Uranus. Moon square Mars and opposite Pluto. Several harsh Neptune squares. Scorpio Sun. Orcus on an angle badly aspected. I have never seen anything like her chart.

I wish that I could just follow here everywhere and protect her. It is already obvious that her sex appeal will be off the charts. Her eyes shift between pure innocence and intense wildness and she also has perfect features. She loves very passionately.
When you put it like that no you donít want it at all and I have nieces and nephews and all you want to do is protect them from this evil world and you donít want this so called sex appeal to be anywhere and yes ur right I donít need it as there are a lot of sick ppl out there 😬 thanks for your insights

Tags
appeal, sexy