Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 07-23-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Nessus being exactly square my venus/mars/pluto conjunction ,has so far caused 1 childhood sexual abuse, 2 rapes, 1 r'ship with physical abuse and guys who just want to use you for sex.

Thats why i said about "sex appeal" especially involving pluto, its really not that good sometimes to have this.
Chrysalis Iím deeply sorry to read all this! Now I see what you mean.
Pluto aspects can be harsh then and defo not light hearted thing to talk about.

I get the sex appeal thing and what you mean! No itís not good when you look at from that point.

This is going to sound naive from me now however my question is can there be anything done to change this aspect. Of course you wonít go thru all this if there was but over the years us there anything that you have seen or looked into with these harsh cruel aspects?

My heart goes out to you! Strong person 🥰🥰

Unread 07-23-2019, 10:07 PM

Re: Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

I think as well definitely a lot of pluto will make a person sexy but also the aspect between 1st house (asc) and 8th house. I noticed as well that people who are following their passion always look super attractive so it is worth checking the 5th house as it rules hobbies and creativities. I feel once I started to tap into my 5th house energy I got noticed more by men.
Unread 07-23-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Chrysalis Iím deeply sorry to read all this! Now I see what you mean.
Pluto aspects can be harsh then and defo not light hearted thing to talk about.

I get the sex appeal thing and what you mean! No itís not good when you look at from that point.

This is going to sound naive from me now however my question is can there be anything done to change this aspect. Of course you wonít go thru all this if there was but over the years us there anything that you have seen or looked into with these harsh cruel aspects?

My heart goes out to you! Strong person 🥰🥰
I could turn the aspect around and help others who have been in the same situation/s. This should maybe give me some relief. I mean its not like i cant relate. But my lifes just not at that point yet.

Plutos not all bad though "sex appeal" wise. I'd say going on personal experience it would mainly be the hard aspect that cause the things ive experienced (so far). I think the trines and sextiles would bring a sexual aura too, but not in a negative way.

I mean also you'd have to take into account "sect" planets. My mars is the most malicious planet in my chart being out of sect in a day chart. So being tightly conjunct pluto and venus.....you know only bad things will come from transits to my mars....especially as nessus is square too.
Unread 07-23-2019, 10:23 PM

Thatís harsh 😬😬

You know your chart well C 😊🌟

Iím still learning and learnt lots on here ....what is sect?
Unread 07-23-2019, 10:34 PM

Quote:
That’s harsh ����

You know your chart well C ����
I dont actually im still learning
Quote:

I’m still learning and learnt lots on here ....what is sect?
Sect is simply that....
Saturn/sun/jupiter work to their way best in a day chart
And mars/moon/venus work their best way in a night chart.

Ive natal got a day chart, so this makes mars my most malefic planet.

My best planet in my natal is jupiter, as its in a day chart, and also exalted in cancer....but unaspected...so no luck from that.
Unread 07-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
does the 3rd house indicate anything else other than the self perception?
Of course. Every house has a pretty wide range of meanings.

Third house is also communication, neighbors, siblings, basic education (as in, through high school--higher education is ninth house), local travel (if you can go there and back within a day, it's third house, longer trips would be ninth), minority religions (ninth house is the majority religion, whatever that is in your culture), the local neighborhood, close to home, details. To name a few things.

Third house is not specifically self perception, but perception in general. First house is self, so if you've got the first house ruler in the third, that's when I would see self perception more strongly.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 07-23-2019, 10:40 PM

Quote:
I dont actually im still learning

Sect is simply that....
Saturn/sun/jupiter work to their way best in a day chart
And mars/moon/venus work their best way in a night chart.

Ive natal got a day chart, so this makes mars my most malefic planet.

My best planet in my natal is jupiter, as its in a day chart, and also exalted in cancer....but unaspected...so no luck from that.
Wow well you have learnt a lot so far and Iím learning from u! Iím gona look to see where my Nessus is. I was told my chart is a night chart 🤷🏻*♀️
Unread 07-23-2019, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Wow well you have learnt a lot so far and I’m learning from u! I’m gona look to see where my Nessus is. I was told my chart is a night chart ����*♀️
If your suns below the horizon (DC) its a night chart. The Dc is where the sun sets. Like say for example you was born at midday you'd have a MC sun.

A lot of Cesarean births are only born between 9-5pm when surgeons work, which misses out the lower horizon...ha ha! just a fact ive recently learnt, which makes sense.

Just click on nessus in the asteroid section on astro.com. This will show you where it is in your chart. If not on no angle or hard aspect to any personal planets though....your safe.
Unread 07-23-2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Of course. Every house has a pretty wide range of meanings.

Third house is also communication, neighbors, siblings, basic education (as in, through high school--higher education is ninth house), local travel (if you can go there and back within a day, it's third house, longer trips would be ninth), minority religions (ninth house is the majority religion, whatever that is in your culture), the local neighborhood, close to home, details. To name a few things.

Third house is not specifically self perception, but perception in general. First house is self, so if you've got the first house ruler in the third, that's when I would see self perception more strongly.
Aaah understand the self perception meaning in 3rd now! Thanks for the info O 😊 ...... Venus rules my chart overall. I looked into it and Venus isnít just my chart ruler but my something else 🤔 canít remember the name now.... it was only yesterday I found out too! Itís my dominating maybe thatís the wrong name or word🤷*♀️
Unread 07-23-2019, 11:00 PM

Quote:
If your suns below the horizon (DC) its a night chart. The Dc is where the sun sets. Like say for example you was born at midday you'd have a MC sun.

A lot of Cesarean births are only born between 9-5pm when surgeons work, which misses out the lower horizon...ha ha! just a fact ive recently learnt, which makes sense.

Just click on nessus in the asteroid section on astro.com. This will show you where it is in your chart. If not on no angle or hard aspect to any personal planets though....your safe.
Caesarean births haha! Clever point! Mine is a night chart then. I was born midnight and my sun is in 4th house

Nessus is in cancer 10th house. God knows whatís aspecting it! It looks so confusing
Unread 07-24-2019, 09:41 AM

I have Venus square Nessus
Unread 07-24-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
I have Venus square Nessus
How does that work for you having that?
Unread 07-24-2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
How does that work for you having that?
Unable to form intimate/romantic relationships with women. Actually I don't know which part of my chart is responsible for this.

Back to topic:

Actually my chart is very sex appealing but it's definitely a FEMALE CHART!!! The problem is I'm a heterosexual male.... My gender and the gender of my chart is mismatched...
Unread 07-24-2019, 11:58 AM

Thatís madness
Unread 07-24-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodebby View Post
I think as well definitely a lot of pluto will make a person sexy but also the aspect between 1st house (asc) and 8th house. I noticed as well that people who are following their passion always look super attractive so it is worth checking the 5th house as it rules hobbies and creativities. I feel once I started to tap into my 5th house energy I got noticed more by men.
Hmmmm... I'm a Libra rising with Pluto conjunct my Ascendant (Mars and Saturn first house also- so much fun). And in my fifth house I have BM Lilith. I must have sexy hobbies 😆
Unread 07-24-2019, 04:30 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Actually my chart is very sex appealing but it's definitely a FEMALE CHART!!! The problem is I'm a heterosexual male.... My gender and the gender of my chart is mismatched...
Why do you say it's a female chart?
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 07-24-2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SometimesDawn View Post
Hmmmm... I'm a Libra rising with Pluto conjunct my Ascendant (Mars and Saturn first house also- so much fun). And in my fifth house I have BM Lilith. I must have sexy hobbies 😆
Lol whatís your hobbies?

I have part of fortune in 5th house aqua if that does anything. Itís my south node too but my social life/sex life fun life is not all that fun at the moment! I feel I have a blockage lmao well that part of my chart.

My guardian angel is taking the **** to protect me I🤔 😳
Unread 07-24-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Why do you say it's a female chart?
Female planets and signs are prominent in my chart.
Unread 07-24-2019, 11:37 PM

You mean like Venus and Virgo? Is Virgo a female sign?
Unread 07-24-2019, 11:49 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Female planets and signs are prominent in my chart.
Which planets? Which signs?

Unread 07-25-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Which planets? Which signs?
Firstly, I have Cancer ASC and Moon conjunct my ASC in Cancer. So I don't have that super masculine aura that makes panties wet

I'm the friendzone guy....

My Mars is well placed in Scorpio but it's retrograde and choked by Saturn
Unread 07-25-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Firstly, I have Cancer ASC and Moon conjunct my ASC in Cancer. So I don't have that super masculine aura that makes panties wet

Make panties wet lmao you are funny!!

I still think personality counts for a lot and making someone laugh is important! I also think itís the way you see yourself. Cancer is sensitive so maybe your sensitive towards your looks.

When you see yourself as not attractive you donít attract anyone.
Unread 07-25-2019, 05:08 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:

I think Mars is highly relevant here. Not that having Cancer rising and Moon makes you feminine, although it might reflect coming from a family with a strong matriarchal cast. I was told that once, don't remember where, but that's an eerily accurate description of a friend of mine who has Cancer Moon and rising. On her mother's side, several generations of women have had nothing but daughters, and all the mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, female cousins, etc. are very close.

But if your sense of masculinity is up--if you're questioning it or uncomfortable with it, or uncomfortable with how masculinity seems to be reflected in you--that indicates your Mars. Not just how it's placed by sign and house, but how it interacts with the rest of your chart. That would be a full chart reading in itself.

Unread 07-25-2019, 09:34 PM

Most probably if a person thinks they are sexy, then they are not.
Unread 07-25-2019, 09:55 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Most probably if a person thinks they are sexy, then they are not.
But you'll never convince such a person that he's not too sexy for his shirt.

Logically, though, if people who think they're sexy are not, that must mean that people who think they're not sexy actually are.

Going back to helike13's issue, I think it's a question of how comfortable you are with yourself. Everyone is most likely to attract people, and the right kind of people for them, when they're living their birth chart in a comfortable way. That means being comfortable with yourself and who you are. That does not mean self denigration, and it certainly doesn't mean accept, if you don't like something you perceive in yourself, that this negative perception of yourself is fact. If you are accepting that, trickster Saturn is talking.

One possible manifestation of the Cancer archetype is the invisible person. That's the person who just fades into the woodwork, isn't noticed, gets taken for granted. Helike's description of being "the friendzone guy" sounds like that's what's going on.

That is, I think, especially a pitfall of Cancer rising, because rising sign is how you meet the world. If you have Cancer rising, you meet the world in a Cancer way. If the Cancer archetype you're manifesting is the invisible person, you have to shift to a different manifestation of Cancer in order to become noticeable.

Last edited by Osamenor; 07-25-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Tags
appeal, sexy