Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-19-2019, 08:58 AM

Why doesn't no female even bother to get to know me?

Edited post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_w2gw.28068.57835.jpg (46.6 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Amit89; 07-17-2019 at 04:24 PM.
Unread 06-19-2019, 01:20 PM

Re: Why doesn't no female even bother to get to know me?

You come off desperate perhaps. Saturn and Sun had an inconjunct not long ago, things just don't seem to go together. Moon in detriment opposing planets in 12th. I think perhaps gossip, things hidden/self undoing and just people not really able to get along with you or understand you.

Moon will change signs later and be out of its detriment, so hopefully things will improve. I think a closer look at your natal chart might be helpful.
Unread 06-19-2019, 05:24 PM

Thank you very much rafaella for your analysis.

I do get on well with people so I'm surprised and these people know it too. I'm one of the nicest people there. Everyone says and quite a lot of people who I know say "why would anyone want to be hateful, hurt me for"?.

Hopefully things may change.

I don't know if it's some arrogant attitude which Indians do have inflated ego's and they want to protect their pride. There has been people in the past making fun of me.
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:29 AM

It's possible people are talking bad about you behind your back. Mars rules the 10th which is your reputation and is weak in its Fall, it conjuncts Mercury which rules the 11th house of friends. Mercury is associated with gossip and lies...that Mars/Merc conjunction in H12 might mean your group/friends/community are talking poorly about you behind your back, damaging your reputation. It opposes the Moon. which is one of your significator. The Moon is also in Detriment showing your emotional state is not good, you likely feel depressed.

Your main significator, the Sun, last aspected Jupiter by opposition. Jupiter is strong and rules the 5th house of pleasure and having fun.... do you think you don't have enough fun? If so, maybe you could change that. Maybe that would make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

Last edited by FireNwater; 06-22-2019 at 03:32 AM.
Unread 06-23-2019, 11:47 AM

Thanks FireNWater for your analysis and input.

Is it possible what they are gossiping, bad mouthing or lying about? They can't say much. They cannot fabricate anything to do with education, career because must of them know what it is (I've put it on Facebook just like the rest). I wonder what they could say, bad mouth me about? My character? They take a dig out me on what?

So can you suss out what they are bad mouthing me about? Damaging my reputation in what way?

Last edited by Amit89; 06-23-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Tags
bother, female