Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:22 PM

Questions about getting birth certificate from Vital Records (USA)

(Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this, but I wasn't sure where else it would fit. If an administrator wants me to move it, just let me know.)

Has anyone had to order a birth certificate from Vital Records so that they could get their birth time? How long did it take you get to get it and did they include the time of birth? Any problems getting it?

On a side note, I知 wondering if there is any thing in common with people having to order their birth certificate from a government agency. If you did, what was your rising sign? I have Pluto & Uranus in Virgo, which I assume is the reason why I love doing analysis. I知 wondering if there is a house placement in common with people who have to order their birth certificate to get TOB. In my case it痴 because I知 getting into astrology later in life and I can稚 find my original. I知 an Aries rising. I知 just curious about that so I hope to read your replies.

Thanks!
Kernix

Tags
birth, certificate, questions, records, vital