Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 11-14-2017, 09:36 PM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Hey I wanted to comment on the appearance of Scorpio. Elizabeth Taylor does not look like a Pisces. Her moon is in Scorpio and she was born at night time. Neither does she have sun with Pluto. She looks like a Scorpio.
Agree she looks Scorpionic. Pluto is making a minor aspect to her ascendant, but yeah it's probably the Moon. But the Moon makes a huge difference in a woman's appearance even if not born in nighttime? Grace Kelly looks very piscean to me and her Moon is in Pisces. She was born in the morning though, so. But you're definitely right about the Moon, it's making an incredible impact on a woman's appearance.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 11-14-2017, 09:40 PM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
I think the moon is only important when it comes to appearance if she's born at night.
I think you are onto something here. Ingrid Bergman was born at night and she has those typical Aries eyes, yet Angelina Jolie was born early in the day, she has too Aries Moon, but her eyes are not so much Aries in my opinion, even though her Moon is conjunct Mars.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Animatrix For This Useful Post:
tenacapcious (10-05-2018)
  #53  
Unread 11-14-2017, 09:59 PM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Cate Blanchett, Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aries, ascendant in Taurus:
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/5891...-blanchett.jpg

Always thought she is beautiful. She has Sun and ascendant trine Pluto.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Animatrix For This Useful Post:
AlexZim (11-16-2017)
  #54  
Unread 11-15-2017, 05:47 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 569
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
I think you are onto something here. Ingrid Bergman was born at night and she has those typical Aries eyes, yet Angelina Jolie was born early in the day, she has too Aries Moon, but her eyes are not so much Aries in my opinion, even though her Moon is conjunct Mars.
Yeah makes sense. See sometimes astrology is much more intuitive or apparent than you think. You are ultimately the snap shot of the time you were born. So this applies seasonally and with the equinoxes. Which means that the signs related to the cylce of equinoxes do correspond to characteristics of that seasonal time-this is the reason why I gave up side real astrology actually. Tropical is much more intuitive and makes so much more sense.

So when someone is born at night time, the sun, being the brightest and biggest body in our solar system; it's rays are not there to dominate the other aspects of one's chart. But when it does, the moon and ascendent are often hard to spot when it comes to appearance. That's why you're more likely like in your research more of a plutonian aura, look, or even personality to sun-plutos as opposed to hades moons.

At night time, you'll see a person with both ascendent and moon and aspects to the planets being very prevalent in their personality and looks.

My sun is in capricorn, moon in taurus opposite pluto and trine mars and neptune, and ascendent in libra. I don't look like a capricorn. My face is way too soft-looking like venus and sometimes, my eyes can look very intense when my hair is a certain way or if I'm gazing in a certain way like pluto. (my friends have asked me why I gaze into the camera the way I do because I look psycho)

As a child, I loved food and icecream, and music. I used to prentend to be a singer for hours. I also like a libra loved to be nice to those nice to me and share and sometimes I acted very self righteous with remarks like "this is not fair." However, like both a taurus and a scorpio, I scratched a little boy's face who i was the same age of because he tried to take away my kit kat by biting my finger. I left a mark.

Now that I'm older, I'm like a classical taurus woman with the pleasent mannerisms of libra. I love comfort perhaps too much. I like routine and stability and love beauty. However, moon in 8th house opposite pluto makes me obsessed with mysteries, the occult, the illuminati, astrology(but you already know this), conspiracy theories, secret societies(made a blog about this once) even unsolved mystery cases. I was fascinated by magic, and I have done a spell once to try it out. I'm also majoring in psych. I also remember at the age of seventeen, after I was told to do a project on psychopaths for a psych anthro course in high school, I went on omegle(video chat site) and put in s n m as the common interest and I would talk for hours at night with doms hoping one could have an interesting psychological disposition which I can analyze.

To sum it up, most people if they want to be classified as personality and appearance, they embody two at the very least, to at the most five signs. They represent sun and maybe ascendent if they are born in the day time and whatever sun aspects. And they represent the moon and ascendent and whatever planet is aspecting both if they were born at night, especially if they are a woman, and born especially at mid night.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to love-thinking For This Useful Post:
tenacapcious (10-05-2018)
  #55  
Unread 11-15-2017, 05:51 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 569
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Cate Blanchett, Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aries, ascendant in Taurus:
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/5891...-blanchett.jpg

Always thought she is beautiful. She has Sun and ascendant trine Pluto.
she's so beautiful. I see the pluto. Does trines affect your appearance more than squares and oppositions in your experience?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 11-15-2017, 07:04 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Yeah makes sense. See sometimes astrology is much more intuitive or apparent than you think. You are ultimately the snap shot of the time you were born. So this applies seasonally and with the equinoxes. Which means that the signs related to the cylce of equinoxes do correspond to characteristics of that seasonal time-this is the reason why I gave up side real astrology actually. Tropical is much more intuitive and makes so much more sense.

So when someone is born at night time, the sun, being the brightest and biggest body in our solar system; it's rays are not there to dominate the other aspects of one's chart. But when it does, the moon and ascendent are often hard to spot when it comes to appearance. That's why you're more likely like in your research more of a plutonian aura, look, or even personality to sun-plutos as opposed to hades moons.

At night time, you'll see a person with both ascendent and moon and aspects to the planets being very prevalent in their personality and looks.

My sun is in capricorn, moon in taurus opposite pluto and trine mars and neptune, and ascendent in libra. I don't look like a capricorn. My face is way too soft-looking like venus and sometimes, my eyes can look very intense when my hair is a certain way or if I'm gazing in a certain way like pluto. (my friends have asked me why I gaze into the camera the way I do because I look psycho)

As a child, I loved food and icecream, and music. I used to prentend to be a singer for hours. I also like a libra loved to be nice to those nice to me and share and sometimes I acted very self righteous with remarks like "this is not fair." However, like both a taurus and a scorpio, I scratched a little boy's face who i was the same age of because he tried to take away my kit kat by biting my finger. I left a mark.

Now that I'm older, I'm like a classical taurus woman with the pleasent mannerisms of libra. I love comfort perhaps too much. I like routine and stability and love beauty. However, moon in 8th house opposite pluto makes me obsessed with mysteries, the occult, the illuminati, astrology(but you already know this), conspiracy theories, secret societies(made a blog about this once) even unsolved mystery cases. I was fascinated by magic, and I have done a spell once to try it out. I'm also majoring in psych. I also remember at the age of seventeen, after I was told to do a project on psychopaths for a psych anthro course in high school, I went on omegle(video chat site) and put in s n m as the common interest and I would talk for hours at night with doms hoping one could have an interesting psychological disposition which I can analyze.

To sum it up, most people if they want to be classified as personality and appearance, they embody two at the very least, to at the most five signs. They represent sun and maybe ascendent if they are born in the day time and whatever sun aspects. And they represent the moon and ascendent and whatever planet is aspecting both if they were born at night, especially if they are a woman, and born especially at mid night.
My sister got the Moon-Pluto opposition, with Moon in Taurus. Normally, when she is eating, or just talking or watching TV, her eyes are kind of relaxed, not sleepy, but very Taurean, she is born at night. But sometimes she has this "wild" Plutonic look in her eyes(mostly when she is angry), that I have seen in Angelina Jolie and another celebrity who had the square. It's something I can't explain but when I saw the celebrity, I immediately checked her birthday and typed in her chart, and I actually guessed that she had Moon-Pluto opposition, but she had the square, but it must be similar.

I really need to buy some nice books about astrology, or go to the library. Most of my studies on the subject are my own, I have looked at charts of celebrities etc, and read a little on google and such. But it would be nice to be able to determine appearance with an accurate method, for instance; how to know HOW Jupiter enlarges? By increasing weight or height? And to know exactly which influence a planet will give to the appearance.

Also transits and progressions influence the appearance to a certain extent, not by changing the form of the face, but by giving the eyes a certain vibe to them.

I investigated Brad Pitt's chart and transits/progressions throughout his career. When he's looking his best, he had Pluto transiting conjunct his ascendant and sun in the 2000's. He has, since the beginning of his career, had Pluto transits or progressions to Pluto throughout. Often when Pluto is transiting the Sun, the native is made significantly more attractive, and I have seen others with the same observation. Now, when he is getting older and less attractive, there are no Pluto transits or progressions to Pluto to the Sun or Ascendant. Pluto will transit his Venus I think but then that is it - then his status as the greatest sex symbol will most likely be over altogether.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 11-15-2017, 07:09 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
she's so beautiful. I see the pluto. Does trines affect your appearance more than squares and oppositions in your experience?
I don't think so actually.

Here I have gone through the charts of attractive men:
1. Ryan Phillippe: Mars conjunct Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
2. William Levy: Sun sesqui-quadrate Pluto, Venus square Pluto, Mars conjunct Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
3. Brad Pitt: Venus trine Pluto, Mars trine Pluto, Pluto square Ascendant.
4. George Clooney: Sun trine Pluto, Venus bi-quintile Pluto, Pluto opposition Ascendant.
5. Leonardo Dicaprio: Mars semi-sextile Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
6. Marlon Brando: Sun square Pluto, Mars opposition Pluto, Pluto bi-quintile Ascendant.
7. Paul Newman: Venus opposition Pluto, Pluto opposition Ascendant.
8. Jake Gyllenhaal: Sun sextile Pluto, Mars square Pluto, Pluto quintile Ascendant.
9. Errol Flynn: Sun conjunct Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
10. Heath Ledger: Sun opposition Pluto, Pluto opposition Ascendant.
11. Cary Grant: Sun bi-quintile Pluto, Venus opposition Pluto, Mars trine Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
12. Tyrone Power: Sun semi-square Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
13. Clark Gable: Sun trine Pluto, Venus bi-quintile Pluto, Mars square Pluto, Pluto bi-quintile Ascendant.
14. Denzel Washington: Sun trine Pluto, Venus square Pluto.
15. Roger Moore: Sun square Pluto, Venus sextile Pluto, Mars square Pluto.
16. Bradley Cooper: Sun square Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
17. Jared Leto: Sun square Pluto, Venus trine Pluto, Mars opposition Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
18. Johnny Depp: Sun square Pluto, Mars conjunct Pluto.
19. Orlando Bloom: Sun square Pluto, Venus bi-quintile Pluto, Mars square Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
20. Gaspard Ulliel: Sun semi-sextile Pluto, Venus quintile Pluto, Mars square Pluto.
21. Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Sun trine Pluto, Venus trine Pluto, Mars sesqui-quadrate Pluto.
22. Elvis Presley: Sun opposition Pluto, Venus opposition Pluto.
23. David Beckham: Sun bi-quintile Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
24. Keanu Reeves: Sun conjunct Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
25. Dave Franco: Venus opposition Pluto, Mars trine Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
26. Tom Cruise: Sun sextile Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
27. James Dean: Sun inconjunct Pluto, Pluto square Ascendant.
28. Zac Efron: Venus conjunct Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
29. Montgomery Clift: Mars opposition Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
30. Robert Redford: Mars conjunct Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
31. Gary Cooper: Sun inconjunct Pluto, Venus inconjunct Pluto, Mars quintile Pluto.

Also for women I can see no special connection of attractiveness to the trine. All Pluto aspects, even the minor, seem to have the potential to boost attractiveness to a considerable degree.

However, one thing I have learned is:
Quote:
The aspects of sexual charisma are:
1. Sun-Pluto (essential if there is no Pluto-ascendant aspect)
2. Pluto-ascendant (essential if there is no Sun-Pluto aspect)
3. Venus-Pluto
4. Mars-Pluto

There must be at least two of these aspects to produce a high level of charisma, and Sun-Pluto or Pluto-ascendant are essential. Sun-Pluto and Venus-Pluto for example, indicates charisma, whereas Venus-Pluto and Mars-Pluto indicates only a minor appeal. When the chart consists of all four, then there is with mathematical certainty, a great deal of charisma and appeal. Exceptions do occur though.

Furthermore, the type of aspect is not important it seems, the conjunction, trine, sextile, square and opposition all seem to produce charisma – I have at least found no particular aspect, harmonious or inharmonious, to be more powerful than the other, they all seem to be equally as powerful.
Venus-Pluto and Mars-Pluto will boost charisma, if there is a Pluto aspect to the Sun or ascendant.

Ingrid Bergman for example, had Sun sextile Pluto, Venus sextile Pluto, Mars conjunct Pluto. She also had Venus conjunct Sun and Ascendant, trine Moon. Her chart is full of beauty aspects and placements.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 11-15-2017, 07:19 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Charisma in a man's chart:

Quote:
Five of some of the greatest male sex symbols of all time are; Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley, Errol Flynn, Johnny Depp and Marlon Brando. These men are universally regarded as handsome, beautiful, charming and charismatic. When looking at their charts, one of the first things I noticed was that they all have a fiery ascendant. Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley and Marlon Brando have their ascendant in Sagittarius. Errol Flynn's ascendant is Aries, and Johnny Depp's is Leo. The element of fire symbolizes lust, aggression, drive and masculinity, so this makes perfect sense. Their suns are all in masculine signs; Brad Pitt is a Sagittarius Sun, Elvis Presley was a Capricorn, Errol Flynn was a Gemini, and so is Johnny Depp.

Next thing I looked at was the position of Venus, and its aspects to their suns and ascendants. Brad Pitt, Errol Flynn and Johnny Depp have no aspects of Venus to their suns or ascendants. This was no surprise, because Venus has a tendency to slightly feminize what it touches, and to render the person, the manners and the appearance softer, more gentle and diplomatic—attributes which are not considered ''sexy'' in men. Marlon Brando has Venus opposition his ascendant, and it is semi-square his Aries Sun. Elvis Presley has Venus semi-square his ascendant.
Factors which increases the likelihood of charisma in a man's chart:
1. Ascendant in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius
2. A masculine Sun sign
3. Sun-Pluto aspects (essential)
4. Pluto-Ascendant aspects (essential)
5. Venus-Pluto aspects
6. Mars-Pluto aspects
7. The Sun being unafflicted by Saturn.

Quote:
The sign of the ascendant seems to not be of as much importance for women, as it is for men, when it comes to beauty, charm, charisma etc. Marilyn Monroe's ascendant was Leo, so was Ingrid Bergman's. Angelina Jolie's ascendant is Cancer, Grace Kelly's was Scorpio, and Audrey Hepburn had an Aquarius ascendant. Marilyn Monroe was a Gemini Sun, Angelina Jolie is a Gemini Sun, Ingrid Bergman was a Virgo, Grace Kelly; a Scorpio, and Audrey Hepburn was a Taurus. There is however no correlation between beauty and specific signs for women, as far as I can see, and I have investigated nearly a thousand charts.

For beauty, Venus is the most important factor in a woman's chart.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 11-15-2017, 07:36 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Examples of female Sun-plutonists:

The conjunction: Marion Cotillard, Kate Winslet, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, Olivia de Havilland.

The sextile: Audrey Hepburn, Mila Kunis, Tyra Banks, Romy Schneider, Blake Lively, Sophia Loren.

The square: Jennifer Lawrence, Alyssa Milano, Vanessa Paradis, Nicole Scherzinger, Coco Chanel, Liv Tyler.

The trine: Michelle Pfeiffer, Nathalie Portman, Lana Del Rey, Grace Kelly, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, Adriana Lima.

The opposition: Sharon Tate, Miranda Kerr, Ava Gardner, Mandy Moore, Jessica Chastain.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 11-15-2017, 08:03 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 569
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Examples of female Sun-plutonists:

The conjunction: Marion Cotillard, Kate Winslet, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, Olivia de Havilland.

The sextile: Audrey Hepburn, Mila Kunis, Tyra Banks, Romy Schneider, Blake Lively, Sophia Loren.

The square: Jennifer Lawrence, Alyssa Milano, Vanessa Paradis, Nicole Scherzinger, Coco Chanel, Liv Tyler.

The trine: Michelle Pfeiffer, Nathalie Portman, Lana Del Rey, Grace Kelly, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, Adriana Lima.

The opposition: Sharon Tate, Miranda Kerr, Ava Gardner, Mandy Moore, Jessica Chastain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk

I need to show you this video.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 11-15-2017, 08:52 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk

I need to show you this video.
I've watched the video, interesting.

About sexual energy, it is important not to overeat actually. Overeating makes the body kind of heavy and causes the reproductive organs to become congested, causing irritation of them. One's sex drive should lie quite dormant and not be overwhelming. Overwhelming sex urges = bad condition of the body and the nervous system. And she talks about sexual energy but does she equate it with vitality? It might be the same thing.

Other than that, what she says makes sense. But I have yet to see someone who is really radiating sexuality who does not have Sun-Pluto or Pluto-Ascendant. I have never seen it. Of course all people can look sexy when they are full of lust, and you are like together with someone, kissing, etc, but Sun-Pluto and Pluto-Ascendant (Sun-Pluto strongest) radiate sexuality wherever they go, and they do it in a playful and innocent manner, in my opinion. They do not look creepy, at least not usually, imo!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 11-15-2017, 09:54 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Oh my look at Blake Lively, she really is stunning! She has Sun Virgo, Leo Ascendant and Sun sextile Pluto, just like Ingrid Bergman!



Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant
Sun & Mars conjunct Venus in 1st house
Venus & Mars sextile Pluto

Her Sun, Venus and Mars are wholly without afflictions.

Her Moon is in Virgo, just like her Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars.

But the foxy features are not so marked.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 11-15-2017, 06:15 PM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 569
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Oh my look at Blake Lively, she really is stunning! She has Sun Virgo, Leo Ascendant and Sun sextile Pluto, just like Ingrid Bergman!



Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant
Sun & Mars conjunct Venus in 1st house
Venus & Mars sextile Pluto

Her Sun, Venus and Mars are wholly without afflictions.

Her Moon is in Virgo, just like her Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars.

But the foxy features are not so marked.
See here's the thing, when it comes to comes to sexual prowess. There's different things to keep in mind here. I usually give a pass for venus because that is what is traditionally known as beauty and venus is supposed to add balance, and give the native attributes that are evolutionary associated with beauty like symmetrical balanced features and big eyes. Venus is cute, very cute.

But when it comes to pluto, things get a little more complicated. Scorpios sometimes can look too intense, too ugly, too unfeminine for a woman, very witchy-rapist-terrorist(especially if you are arab or south asian like I am). However sometimes you'll find pluto mixed with other signs can give a very intense yet beautiful look.

I never really found the appeal of elizabeth taylor, she was too intense looking for me. She looked like the "psycho girlfriend." She had nice eyes, long eye lashes, but look at any white woman with dark hair, a lot of them do have violet eyes. As I said with my pluto with moon, I can have a little intense look especially since I come from a south asian background, but I did everything in my teenage years to try and hide that intense look by putting my hair a certain way. Intensity is attractiveness I typically associated with attractiveness for men. I always thought marylin was much more beautiful. But I do appreciate elizabeth taylor's style, charisma, talent and looks.

Pluto is a very karmic planet. Also sun usually overpowers all else when someone is born at the day time. So why you find sun-plutos so sexual is either due to two reasons, which we will never know:
1. Either their karma in this lifetime is to to learn how to use their presence to be able to yield power over people-there was an article talking about how most world leaders are scorpio-hilary clinton, margeret tatcher-the one of the only women that actually are associated with leadership and had any association with presidency/being prime minister. And this is also the the case through getting power as a celebrity or some sort of leader.

I have a friend who is a leo with pluto aspecting sun, she is obsessed with becoming famous. But interestingly enough, she also has venus with sun, and sun square pluto, beautiful girl, but she has an awfully hard time finding men at least these days. She blames it on her luck. She's gone on dates, none of them worked out and men weren't particularly obsessed/fascinated with her either. Maybe instead of being able to provoke power when it comes to relationships, she will be able to yield her presence when and if she becomes famous or gains a leadership position?

2. The second reason why you may find sun-pluto in the charts of women with sexual prowess is probably because when women are born on the day time, the sun over powers their ascendent and moon whereas when they are born at night time, their moon and ascendent are both factors when it comes to their looks.

So it's hard to pinpoint what about these women are attractive-their looks, their facial expressions, their personality, or the fusion of a different sun sign with pluto? Like does sun-pluto women learn to use the best of her sign to yield powerful presence? Or is it their karma to attract men they have intense interactions with? Margeret and Hilary are both scorpios, yielding power in a man's world but they are not necessarily known for their looks. (Hilary though I must say was very beautiful when younger) Another notable scorpio is jacqeline kenedy.



And how about a pluto-ascendent or moon-pluto(hard aspect), scorpio moon woman/man born at night time that may look more like a scorpio than a woman with let's say a pisces moon that was born at night with a sun in sagituarius sextile pluto?
Or are they not as attractive because they are supposed to have powerful interactions with women instead of men? Perhaps that's why your sister attracts women who are jealous of her? Meaning, maybe because it is her karma to have powerful interactions with women, she always attracts women who see her as a threat because of her beauty or women who are likely to find her beauty a threat or always wanted to look like her? Makes sense?

So is it the looks or the karma that's the real factor here?

So it's really complicated.

For example venus-pluto individuals are prone to attract powerful relationships, some of which they are jealous in, and some of which the other person is jealous and obsessed in. Makes sense? So they may not be a celebrity and have that karma to yield their power on a wide scale in a patriarchal world put when it comes to relationships. Makes sense?

Mars-pluto-ability to move or even body may yield obsession and powerful interactions? So you see a lot of atheletes in this position

Another thing I have noticed is, if you look up VS models, most of them have capricorn moons in purvashada. But there's a lot of capricorn energy in the model world, not only when it comes to the moon. Some think that models are the highest form of beauty. Others disagree. But you'll see a lot of purvashada(a nakshatra in vedic astrology). It's interesting because purvashada is in capricorn and ruled by venus. This nakshatra is apparently the highest form of venus. Another thing to note down, is that pluto is in capricorn right now -so is this obsession with that archetype of models due to pluto being in capricorn, the fact that purvashada is ruled by venus, or just because saturn gives nice bone structure and gives the native an ability to work hard to attain a goal? In this case the goal is to attain a model's body which in my opinion is probably hard. I mean it's hard to be almost underweight and eating very little every day. And that's what saturn is about, pain and hard work for an end goal.



Lastly, how much orbs would you count when it comes to sun-pluto?

So it's really complicated to be honest.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 11-15-2017, 11:35 PM
classiccancer classiccancer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

I just want to say...thank you so much for starting this thread! I am trying to create a program that determines one's sun and ascendant from his or her facial appearance.

I'm currently very curious about the correlation between astrology and height. I've always been good at recognizing Libra men from their facial features, and recently I've realized that the Libra men in my life have all been relatively "average" in terms of height (always around 5'7" or 5'8").

But surely ascendant factors into height as well? I'm a Cancer Sun, but I have a Gemini Ascendant, and I've always assumed that's why I have such long limbs and why I'm 5'8" (my dad is the same height as me, but my mom is very short).

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 11-16-2017, 02:11 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
See here's the thing, when it comes to comes to sexual prowess. There's different things to keep in mind here. I usually give a pass for venus because that is what is traditionally known as beauty and venus is supposed to add balance, and give the native attributes that are evolutionary associated with beauty like symmetrical balanced features and big eyes. Venus is cute, very cute.

But when it comes to pluto, things get a little more complicated. Scorpios sometimes can look too intense, too ugly, too unfeminine for a woman, very witchy-rapist-terrorist(especially if you are arab or south asian like I am). However sometimes you'll find pluto mixed with other signs can give a very intense yet beautiful look.

I never really found the appeal of elizabeth taylor, she was too intense looking for me. She looked like the "psycho girlfriend." She had nice eyes, long eye lashes, but look at any white woman with dark hair, a lot of them do have violet eyes. As I said with my pluto with moon, I can have a little intense look especially since I come from a south asian background, but I did everything in my teenage years to try and hide that intense look by putting my hair a certain way. Intensity is attractiveness I typically associated with attractiveness for men. I always thought marylin was much more beautiful. But I do appreciate elizabeth taylor's style, charisma, talent and looks.

Pluto is a very karmic planet. Also sun usually overpowers all else when someone is born at the day time. So why you find sun-plutos so sexual is either due to two reasons, which we will never know:
1. Either their karma in this lifetime is to to learn how to use their presence to be able to yield power over people-there was an article talking about how most world leaders are scorpio-hilary clinton, margeret tatcher-the one of the only women that actually are associated with leadership and had any association with presidency/being prime minister. And this is also the the case through getting power as a celebrity or some sort of leader.

I have a friend who is a leo with pluto aspecting sun, she is obsessed with becoming famous. But interestingly enough, she also has venus with sun, and sun square pluto, beautiful girl, but she has an awfully hard time finding men at least these days. She blames it on her luck. She's gone on dates, none of them worked out and men weren't particularly obsessed/fascinated with her either. Maybe instead of being able to provoke power when it comes to relationships, she will be able to yield her presence when and if she becomes famous or gains a leadership position?

2. The second reason why you may find sun-pluto in the charts of women with sexual prowess is probably because when women are born on the day time, the sun over powers their ascendent and moon whereas when they are born at night time, their moon and ascendent are both factors when it comes to their looks.

So it's hard to pinpoint what about these women are attractive-their looks, their facial expressions, their personality, or the fusion of a different sun sign with pluto? Like does sun-pluto women learn to use the best of her sign to yield powerful presence? Or is it their karma to attract men they have intense interactions with? Margeret and Hilary are both scorpios, yielding power in a man's world but they are not necessarily known for their looks. (Hilary though I must say was very beautiful when younger) Another notable scorpio is jacqeline kenedy.



And how about a pluto-ascendent or moon-pluto(hard aspect), scorpio moon woman/man born at night time that may look more like a scorpio than a woman with let's say a pisces moon that was born at night with a sun in sagituarius sextile pluto?
Or are they not as attractive because they are supposed to have powerful interactions with women instead of men? Perhaps that's why your sister attracts women who are jealous of her? Meaning, maybe because it is her karma to have powerful interactions with women, she always attracts women who see her as a threat because of her beauty or women who are likely to find her beauty a threat or always wanted to look like her? Makes sense?

So is it the looks or the karma that's the real factor here?

So it's really complicated.

For example venus-pluto individuals are prone to attract powerful relationships, some of which they are jealous in, and some of which the other person is jealous and obsessed in. Makes sense? So they may not be a celebrity and have that karma to yield their power on a wide scale in a patriarchal world put when it comes to relationships. Makes sense?

Mars-pluto-ability to move or even body may yield obsession and powerful interactions? So you see a lot of atheletes in this position

Another thing I have noticed is, if you look up VS models, most of them have capricorn moons in purvashada. But there's a lot of capricorn energy in the model world, not only when it comes to the moon. Some think that models are the highest form of beauty. Others disagree. But you'll see a lot of purvashada(a nakshatra in vedic astrology). It's interesting because purvashada is in capricorn and ruled by venus. This nakshatra is apparently the highest form of venus. Another thing to note down, is that pluto is in capricorn right now -so is this obsession with that archetype of models due to pluto being in capricorn, the fact that purvashada is ruled by venus, or just because saturn gives nice bone structure and gives the native an ability to work hard to attain a goal? In this case the goal is to attain a model's body which in my opinion is probably hard. I mean it's hard to be almost underweight and eating very little every day. And that's what saturn is about, pain and hard work for an end goal.



Lastly, how much orbs would you count when it comes to sun-pluto?

So it's really complicated to be honest.
Most of the women/men I listed as examples are not people I find hot - but many do, and I thought Pluto could explain it. But like I said, I'm very much in love with the plutonic charisma, sure there are beautiful people without them but Pluto gives that touch I desire so much. I'd say that the women I'm most in love with are Ingrid Bergman (I love her the most, imo she is the most beautiful woman in history) and Blake Lively. These are the only celebrity women who can make me enthralled! Grace Kelly is another, but I like Ingrid Bergman better. Errol Flynn is like the only man I think is really smoking good looking. It's that plutonic gaze, that intense, penetrating and confident look. I looooove it so much, but I'm not alone because most sex symbols do have Sun-Pluto aspects. Sure, yes, there are exceptions, but the numbers are overwhelmingly in favour of Sun-Pluto people. If I worked as a model agent I would tell candidates to send them their birth charts and I would sort out every person without Sun-Pluto, haha.

Models are not always beautiful, some just look strange, but sex appeal is easy to see. Some men and women got sex appeal, others don't. Claudia Schiffer for instance, is regarded as a very beautiful female model, yet she totally lack sex appeal. For example, two beautiful women are Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. Jennifer lacks sex appeal, Angelina Jolie don't.

Brad Pitt does not have a Sun-Pluto aspect, but Pluto is aspecting his ascendant and Venus and Mars, his Pluto is dominant. But I was surprised to find that he got no Sun-Pluto aspect.

You are right that there are always other things than Pluto in the charts of beauty icons etc. But thing is, Pluto is what they all share in common in ~~~75% of the cases. Marilyn Monroe, even, had Pluto semi-sextile ascendant. One could argue if such a minor aspect could make her a sex symbol, yet I have never understood the appeal. To me Marilyn Monroe looks absolutely bland. Ingrid Bergman is way more magnetic - vital, wild, playful and intense.

The karma thing I have no idea about. Plutonic people are also very likely to fall madly in love themselves.

And maybe it's just an illusion, that I'm totally on wrong track, and that it is just a coincidence that all those celebrities got Sun-Pluto because they are famous, hence so influential! But I have had friends with prominent Pluto, aspecting Sun, Venus and Mars and they were so smoking hot!

Edit: The orbs I use are those on astro.com. The ones Robert Hand uses.

I have seen Pluto conjuncting Sun in very wide orbs (6+) yet the Plutonic charisma was unmistakable. But the closer the better I guess.

Last edited by Animatrix; 11-16-2017 at 02:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 11-16-2017, 07:28 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

By the way love-thinking, what do you think of Andy Garcia?

He has Sun in Aries trine Pluto.

Andy Garcia:

Here is James Caan(Sonny Corleone), also an Aries Sun trine Pluto:


Steven Tyler, Aries Sun trine Pluto: He looks very Plutonic but maybe too weird to be considered a sex symbol, I dunno. He has that rawness about him anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 11-16-2017, 02:26 PM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Do these Sun-Pluto people have something that usually has an intense contrast to their look? Like for example, pale skin with dark hair and smoldering blue eyes? Are they usually quite striking and intense that it overpowers their not so symmetrical and pleasant looking features in the face?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 11-17-2017, 07:25 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
Do these Sun-Pluto people have something that usually has an intense contrast to their look? Like for example, pale skin with dark hair and smoldering blue eyes? Are they usually quite striking and intense that it overpowers their not so symmetrical and pleasant looking features in the face?
I've not noticed any dark touch to their looks, that is more of a Pluto conjunct ascendant type of thing. Pluto gives considerable vitality so they usually have well formed faces and bodies. But if they are ugly, they still got "it". Just look at someone for sex appeal and they will have Sun-Pluto, or look if they have some strong animal features, then they also may have Sun-Pluto, or look if they look evil, yet confident, then they may have Sun-Pluto as well.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 11-18-2017, 02:37 AM
Melaike's Avatar
Melaike Melaike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 213
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Oh my look at Blake Lively, she really is stunning! She has Sun Virgo, Leo Ascendant and Sun sextile Pluto, just like Ingrid Bergman!



Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant
Sun & Mars conjunct Venus in 1st house
Venus & Mars sextile Pluto

Her Sun, Venus and Mars are wholly without afflictions.

Her Moon is in Virgo, just like her Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars.

But the foxy features are not so marked.

You may find her beautiful but in most gossip forums people talk about how plain she looks (Her legs are always praised tough)

Ingrid Bergman has a sweet feminine Venus touch you can see it.Watersigns can give that look too.

Quote:
Five of some of the greatest male sex symbols of all time are; Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley, Errol Flynn, Johnny Depp and Marlon Brando. These men are universally regarded as handsome, beautiful, charming and charismatic.

The only one among them that I can call Charismatic is Marlon Brando


In Turkey we usually describe this model turned actor Charismatic:

http://i.hurimg.com/i/hurriyet/75/77...c7733cb43a5e36

He has Pluto it he first house (Virgo Rising , Sun- Moon Gemini)

Last edited by Melaike; 11-18-2017 at 02:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 11-18-2017, 04:56 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 569
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
By the way love-thinking, what do you think of Andy Garcia?

He has Sun in Aries trine Pluto.

Andy Garcia:

Here is James Caan(Sonny Corleone), also an Aries Sun trine Pluto:


Steven Tyler, Aries Sun trine Pluto: He looks very Plutonic but maybe too weird to be considered a sex symbol, I dunno. He has that rawness about him anyway.
These men, not really my cup of tea. They look interesting though. Blake lively is hot as **** but I see no pluto in her whatsoever. There's no pluto-archetype to her.

The thing is, let's talk about the hard aspects, and put an orb of 6 degrees applying and saperating (2 square, conjunction and opposition) , that right there is 48/360 now if you add a sun in scorpio, you have 1/12. That's like 21.6 percent chance. Now let's give a total of 5 degrees for 2 possible trines. And four degrees for the 2 sextile. Now you have 26.6 percent chance. Now if you go step further and count quintiles, biquintiles, semi-sextiles, and the other stuff you may reach perhaps 28 percent.

So in reality, there is a over a 1/4 chance that someone will have a sun-pluto aspect. 1/4 people will have a sun-pluto aspect and most will have a hard aspect.

The women you have mentioned are beautiful but you can't put it down to sun-pluto. You tend to like virgo, leo women. I have noticed that. Leo women are actually extremely beautiful because they are leo, they are supposed to shine like the sun. Leos are also tall, graceful and very attention catching, and add a little venus(balance), they will be attention catching with beauty. Ingrid has a touch of scorpio but even then her sun is in aries right? You said she had aries eyes. Scorpios don't look or act like blake lively. Grace Kelly though can be attributed to scorpios.

However, marylin monroe, scarlett johansson, and elizabeth taylor neither have a sun-pluto aspect and all three have played as the "femme fatale," man stealer archeype whether in real life or in movies(watch scarlett in he's just not that into you). The thing is with scarlett, she has a very common look. Any blonde girl that works out can look like her. Absolutely nothing special and yet you have. Also, megan fox is super attractive-no sun-pluto. What I am trying to say is that you have five sex symbols or beauty symbols with out sun-pluto.

You also have females that are not known for their looks but other things like intellect with prominant sun-pluto or sun/ascendent in scorpio.

But I do think ascendent-pluto is probably the most important. I think pluto on the ascendent will undenyably show up regardless of time.

The sex appeal that comes with the pluto archtype is entirely different. They look intense and they look like they brood a lot and they attract to them men/women that want to be intensely loved or has a subconsious wound. A man with mommy issues will never be drawn to Blake Lively, he would be drawn to beauties like elizabeth taylor because they look like they understand and get pain.

Scarlett, interestingly enough doesn't even have a sun-venus, or venus-ascendent aspect.



Another thing I want to add is that I feel like "the perfect woman/man" who usually drives any and every person they provoke an interest in crazy usually comes from in my opinion multiple things.

1. I would say it comes from venus and maybe neptune somewhere beautifying the native's appearance

2. many sex aspects like : sun-pluto, venus-pluto, mars-pluto, moon-pluto. (perhaps venus-mars, and maybe the liliths) Neither of them more important than the other, although I do believe if you have sun-pluto, pluto will show up in your appearance, and as such, if you are born at night, pluto will show up somewhat especially for the conjunction). Pluto is also like having your auric field transmit the message "Come **** and transform me, I have karma to work out." However, I don't give much importance to anything less than a trine like sextile when it comes to appearance. You attract people with dark energy for self enpowerment(sun-pluto), emotional transformation(venus-pluto), the way you love/values(venus-pluto), and the way you assert yourself (mars-pluto)

3. And lastly, I feel like it's very important to have a balanced chart. The reason why I say this is because I feel like when a woman has the ability to be whoever the man standing in front of them wants them to be, she really truly is ruthless. A man wants a woman that will keep things exciting, will go with the flow when that is needed, will be adventurous, but also reliable, deep and compassionate, and interesting(like air, water, fire, and earth)
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 11-18-2017, 04:57 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 569
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
By the way love-thinking, what do you think of Andy Garcia?

He has Sun in Aries trine Pluto.

Andy Garcia:

Here is James Caan(Sonny Corleone), also an Aries Sun trine Pluto:


Steven Tyler, Aries Sun trine Pluto: He looks very Plutonic but maybe too weird to be considered a sex symbol, I dunno. He has that rawness about him anyway.
James Caan is sexy though. I can see his cardinal face shape.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 11-18-2017, 05:09 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 569
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Oh my look at Blake Lively, she really is stunning! She has Sun Virgo, Leo Ascendant and Sun sextile Pluto, just like Ingrid Bergman!



Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto square Ascendant
Sun & Mars conjunct Venus in 1st house
Venus & Mars sextile Pluto

Her Sun, Venus and Mars are wholly without afflictions.

Her Moon is in Virgo, just like her Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars.

But the foxy features are not so marked.
Blake Lively's hot. She's got the body, the tan, and the nice beautiful long hair. But you want to know who's absolutely gorgeous it hurts.

Queen B!

Blair.jpg

image.jpg

leighton-meester-opening-of-klutch-nightclub-2009-2.jpg

Just look at that face. She's so perfect looking. She is so underrated. Her beauty would have been so appreciated if she was born back in the day. She has more of a classic, old hollywood look without the tan and when she has brown hair. She would have been compared to people like vivien leigh.

Her and blake were in a tv show I used to watch when I was in high school: Gossip girl. Used to be a guilty pleasure.

You know she has her sun and moon in aries? Her time of birth is unknown though. So what do you think her ascendent is? She does not look like an aries whatsoever. She looks like a taurus with her bovine eyes and squarish head. You know this beautiful thing was born in prison.

Last edited by love-thinking; 11-18-2017 at 05:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 11-18-2017, 10:41 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaike View Post
You may find her beautiful but in most gossip forums people talk about how plain she looks (Her legs are always praised tough)

Ingrid Bergman has a sweet feminine Venus touch you can see it.Watersigns can give that look too.




The only one among them that I can call Charismatic is Marlon Brando


In Turkey we usually describe this model turned actor Charismatic:

http://i.hurimg.com/i/hurriyet/75/77...c7733cb43a5e36

He has Pluto it he first house (Virgo Rising , Sun- Moon Gemini)
Most of the men on my list are men I don't find charismatic, but women all over the world have another opinion. Brad Pitt is like the symbol of male beauty, so if you personally think that he is not charismatic, then that is your opinion - Brad Pitt is charismatic, one can almost say that for a fact, since billions of girls and women (and men!) want him/want to be like him.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 11-18-2017, 10:50 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Blake Lively's hot. She's got the body, the tan, and the nice beautiful long hair. But you want to know who's absolutely gorgeous it hurts.

Queen B!

Attachment 71609

Attachment 71610

Attachment 71611

Just look at that face. She's so perfect looking. She is so underrated. Her beauty would have been so appreciated if she was born back in the day. She has more of a classic, old hollywood look without the tan and when she has brown hair. She would have been compared to people like vivien leigh.

Her and blake were in a tv show I used to watch when I was in high school: Gossip girl. Used to be a guilty pleasure.

You know she has her sun and moon in aries? Her time of birth is unknown though. So what do you think her ascendent is? She does not look like an aries whatsoever. She looks like a taurus with her bovine eyes and squarish head. You know this beautiful thing was born in prison.
What's her name? She must have some adverse aspect from Neptune or so, because she does not, like you say, look very martian. Hard to say which ascendant, but I don't think she has a fire ascendant. Not cancer, scorpio or taurus. Hm... 6 signs left. Not gemini either I think. Not Aquarius. Not Capricorn. Virgo, Libra or pisces. I don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 11-18-2017, 11:03 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
These men, not really my cup of tea. They look interesting though. Blake lively is hot as **** but I see no pluto in her whatsoever. There's no pluto-archetype to her.

The thing is, let's talk about the hard aspects, and put an orb of 6 degrees applying and saperating (2 square, conjunction and opposition) , that right there is 48/360 now if you add a sun in scorpio, you have 1/12. That's like 21.6 percent chance. Now let's give a total of 5 degrees for 2 possible trines. And four degrees for the 2 sextile. Now you have 26.6 percent chance. Now if you go step further and count quintiles, biquintiles, semi-sextiles, and the other stuff you may reach perhaps 28 percent.

So in reality, there is a over a 1/4 chance that someone will have a sun-pluto aspect. 1/4 people will have a sun-pluto aspect and most will have a hard aspect.

The women you have mentioned are beautiful but you can't put it down to sun-pluto. You tend to like virgo, leo women. I have noticed that. Leo women are actually extremely beautiful because they are leo, they are supposed to shine like the sun. Leos are also tall, graceful and very attention catching, and add a little venus(balance), they will be attention catching with beauty. Ingrid has a touch of scorpio but even then her sun is in aries right? You said she had aries eyes. Scorpios don't look or act like blake lively. Grace Kelly though can be attributed to scorpios.

However, marylin monroe, scarlett johansson, and elizabeth taylor neither have a sun-pluto aspect and all three have played as the "femme fatale," man stealer archeype whether in real life or in movies(watch scarlett in he's just not that into you). The thing is with scarlett, she has a very common look. Any blonde girl that works out can look like her. Absolutely nothing special and yet you have. Also, megan fox is super attractive-no sun-pluto. What I am trying to say is that you have five sex symbols or beauty symbols with out sun-pluto.

You also have females that are not known for their looks but other things like intellect with prominant sun-pluto or sun/ascendent in scorpio.

But I do think ascendent-pluto is probably the most important. I think pluto on the ascendent will undenyably show up regardless of time.

The sex appeal that comes with the pluto archtype is entirely different. They look intense and they look like they brood a lot and they attract to them men/women that want to be intensely loved or has a subconsious wound. A man with mommy issues will never be drawn to Blake Lively, he would be drawn to beauties like elizabeth taylor because they look like they understand and get pain.

Scarlett, interestingly enough doesn't even have a sun-venus, or venus-ascendent aspect.



Another thing I want to add is that I feel like "the perfect woman/man" who usually drives any and every person they provoke an interest in crazy usually comes from in my opinion multiple things.

1. I would say it comes from venus and maybe neptune somewhere beautifying the native's appearance

2. many sex aspects like : sun-pluto, venus-pluto, mars-pluto, moon-pluto. (perhaps venus-mars, and maybe the liliths) Neither of them more important than the other, although I do believe if you have sun-pluto, pluto will show up in your appearance, and as such, if you are born at night, pluto will show up somewhat especially for the conjunction). Pluto is also like having your auric field transmit the message "Come **** and transform me, I have karma to work out." However, I don't give much importance to anything less than a trine like sextile when it comes to appearance. You attract people with dark energy for self enpowerment(sun-pluto), emotional transformation(venus-pluto), the way you love/values(venus-pluto), and the way you assert yourself (mars-pluto)

3. And lastly, I feel like it's very important to have a balanced chart. The reason why I say this is because I feel like when a woman has the ability to be whoever the man standing in front of them wants them to be, she really truly is ruthless. A man wants a woman that will keep things exciting, will go with the flow when that is needed, will be adventurous, but also reliable, deep and compassionate, and interesting(like air, water, fire, and earth)
Scarlett Johansson? I really don't see the appeal, she looks average. No magnetism, but yeah there is something lusty about her maybe. But would you compare her to Grace Kelly and Ingrid Bergman? Or Angelina Jolie? Seriously, men today have no standards. They think every woman is hot, it is annoying lol. Most men are very simple, actually, and that is perhaps good for women! Men usually don't have an eye for beauty. Yeah sure, they think that woman is hot or that girl is cute, but they don't appreciate the little details, they are too indiscriminate.

Elizabeth Taylor got Pluto-Ascendant aspect. Marilyn too. One could of course ask if Pluto makes such a huge impact even with a minor aspect but you say about one-fourth is born with Sun-Pluto. That miight be true, but I'd say that nearly all sex symbols got Sun-Pluto, it is way above average numbers.

Blake Lively is not Plutonic in that sense, but she got SEX APPEAL. She is very sexy. But did you know that she had a plastic surgery??? Her nose was very big before. She was not this superpretty girl in her youth actually. But that doesn't matter, she got the appeal. Hollywood fixed her teeth and nose, and breasts.

Ingrid Bergman was natural - she never did anything to alter her appearance.

But I need to investigate HOW and WHY Pluto sometimes adds that magnetic look. Sun-Pluto is no guarantee for sex appeal but it sure is the best indicator of it.

What do you think of Alexander Skarsgård? I checked his birth chart. He has no Sun-Pluto or Ascendant-Pluto. In my opinion, he is very good looking, nice features, athletic, but, he lacks all sex appeal - but that is my opinion. Eyes looking too troubled, you decide. Here's a picture:


He got Virgo Sun and Ascendant. Venus and Pluto conjunct Mars, but that's it. No other sexual aspects.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Animatrix For This Useful Post:
anjelik (11-19-2017)
Reply

Tags
appearance, astrology, biology, human, ideas, physical, psychology

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.