Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 09-05-2019, 05:59 PM

Venus biquintile Jupiter Retrograde?

I don't know much on how should I see or read when it is a retrograde planet.
In my western chart, I have Venus in Leo in 10th house biquintile Jupiter Retrograde in my 3rd house capricorn. How would you describe me with this aspect?

When I see that I have Jupiter Retrograde, I feel so luckless... Does it really not give me any worldly luck at all when is retrograde?

May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Unread 09-06-2019, 01:13 AM

Re: Venus biquintile Jupiter Retrograde?

hello, helo, do someone know anything about this aspect?
Unread 09-06-2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
When I see that I have Jupiter Retrograde, I feel so luckless... Does it really not give me any worldly luck at all when is retrograde?
I have Jupiter Rx in Capricorn (debilitated) conjuncts my DSC.

I am in an arranged business-like marriage. If your Jupiter is damaged then don't expect too much good
Unread 09-06-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post

I am in an arranged business-like marriage. If your Jupiter is damaged then don't expect too much good
Thank you for sharing. I have Jupiter retrograde in Capricorn too, same as you. My partner husband isn't bad at all, he is madly in love with me. May be is not always bad. How was your marriage?
Unread 09-06-2019, 11:29 PM

Depends which house is your Jupiter is placed....

Mine is on my descendant
Unread 09-07-2019, 02:37 AM

Quote:

All about perspective
Unread 09-07-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
I don't know much on how should I see or read when it is a retrograde planet.
In my western chart, I have Venus in Leo in 10th house biquintile Jupiter Retrograde in my 3rd house capricorn. How would you describe me with this aspect?

Maybe that's the answer??????
Venus in Leo in 10th? Flattered attention towards you would give you 'status'???
A reason your partner husband 'is madly in love with me'. What about your love for him?

Jupiter's 'warmth' can be on a low pit in Capricorn. Jupiter of Sagittarius's 'reasons' and 'meaning' behind situations can be shown for what they truly are, yet not compare to the idealism one carried within one's head. More so when retrograde?
Hopefully, the bi-quintile will show how, when Jupiter's 'self- knowledge' is found, its attitudes towards situations can improve? Does it by chance rule the 2nd house of finances and self worth? Is there appreciation towards you from other than a devoted husband?
Unread 09-07-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Thank you for sharing. I have Jupiter retrograde in Capricorn too, same as you. My partner husband isn't bad at all, he is madly in love with me. May be is not always bad. How was your marriage?
I assume that a retrograde Jupiter in Capricorn works like Saturn. So we have 2 Saturns in our chart
Unread 09-11-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Depends which house is your Jupiter is placed....

Mine is on my descendant
no wonder...

My Jup R Cap is in my 3rd house (Western chart).
Unread 09-11-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Maybe that's the answer??????
Venus in Leo in 10th? Flattered attention towards you would give you 'status'???
I like attention and being flattered by it, is a normal reaction, doesn't most people like it? but I don't see how that is going to give me status, you mean by being popular? I am definitely not popular in my FB or insta.

Quote:
A reason your partner husband 'is madly in love with me'. What about your love for him?
I have no status/popularity nor money to be a reason for him to be madly in love with me. My love for him, I could sacrifice everything/anything for him.

Quote:
Jupiter's 'warmth' can be on a low pit in Capricorn. Jupiter of Sagittarius's 'reasons' and 'meaning' behind situations can be shown for what they truly are, yet not compare to the idealism one carried within one's head. More so when retrograde?
Sorry, I didn't get you.

Quote:
Hopefully, the bi-quintile will show how, when Jupiter's 'self- knowledge' is found, its attitudes towards situations can improve? Does it by chance rule the 2nd house of finances and self worth? Is there appreciation towards you from other than a devoted husband?
Is near the cusp. No, no appreciation from others, everyone takes me for granted, after they use me then they dump me or mistreat me, except for my husband.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 09-11-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Tags
biquintile, jupiter, retrograde, venus