Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 02-01-2018, 02:03 PM

Case study anyone? Nose and sinus...

Hope everyone is doing well despite our busy Cappy times just passed and that everyone has booked their dentist's appointments....(mental note to self...late again!).

Just had a friendly debate with some students about sign rulership and planetary responsibility of: nose, nasal bone and cartilage, nasal cavity and sinus afflictions. I thought it may be interesting for others to explore as well and i would be interested to see what others think.

Background: Starting 25th-26th of January I woke up with a very sore nose - from bridge to the tip and sides until the eyes. I could not even touch it or look down the pain was excruciating - it felt like it would explode.

Swelling ensued rapidly. I thought it was perhaps injured in my sleep. No bruising however just a hot bump on top of the bridge disfiguring my otherwise straight nose.

The inner cavity membranes swelled up and soon I was beginning to recognise a very acute sinus infection.

So suspected Ethmoid sinusitis, with possibility of inflamed cartilage as well. No pus drainage. There was intermittent fever as well as stomach pains and nausea.

I wanted to bounce my chart off others and also leave it there if anyone would like to explore.

I am seeing Scorpio energy momentum Mars preparing to move to Sag with Jupiter still in there separating from a trine with natal Jupiter in Cancer (some people mentioned they link Cancer to sinuses due to their sac like properties though i tend to associate it more with Scorpio - narrow passages and tubing); So inflammation of the sinus passages and fluid build-up, right?

Mercury on Pluto in Capricorn 1st in aspect with that TR Jupiter; More importantly TR Mars squaring natal Mars in Virgo (ruled by Mercury natal in 6th Gemini - respiratory) and currently transiting 1st Cap over Pluto (making for some bone/cartilage issues and being in 1st obvious or visible symptoms on my face); and finally Uranus in Aries applying to 6th natal Sun-Merc and trine natal Saturn - giving perhaps some potential for lasting damage? - which is of course likely considering the severity of inflammation. The Uranus part would explain sudden onset/overnight escalation. I had no prior history of major sinus issues to speak of.

Thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Purple Natal TR 250118.jpg (50.1 KB, 15 views)

Unread 08-28-2018, 10:45 PM

Re: Case study anyone? Nose and sinus...

Interesting - I am curious about this as well.

Tags
case, nose, sinus, study